The Hill is for Real

BHEagle1

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="880098" timestamp="1287449186"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=72920.msg880061#msg880061 date=1287447057]
[quote author=BHEagle1 link=topic=72920.msg880055#msg880055 date=1287446710]
What's the deal with the UIL probing into the allegations (reported by unhappy Bronco dads) that the Broncos were holding illegal mandatory summer workouts?

We all know that "The Hill is for Real" but the REAL question is "Do the Broncos play by the Rules"?

[/quote]

Thats a rhetorical question, right?  ;) ;)  Everyone, including Daytonians know the answer to this question, rhetorical or not.
[/quote]
Its conditioning not practice ;)
[/quote]

Wow...you guys are so defensive now the cat's out of the bag on the UIL probe.  You know, this thread gets better and better.  Nothing good like this in BC.  I heard the probe part long ago, but I think they've decided to give them enough rope and one who gets too much rope usually hangs himself. 

So, how many district games will the Broncos forfeit at this point?  Better come clean guys...the UIL mafia loves a good hangin' themselves.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son played football up to a couple years ago and the workouts were not mandatory to be there. It was your option to go to the workouts and many times he did not go. I will talk to the UIL, let them come and ask me. Sounds like some dads are mad because their little Johnny does not get to play much maybe.  Many people will do anything to start trouible. I am on page 54 and the Hill is for Real :D :D :D.   

[quote name="SETXSPORTSJUNKIE" post="880340" timestamp="1287460792"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=72920.msg880098#msg880098 date=1287449186]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=72920.msg880061#msg880061 date=1287447057]
[quote author=BHEagle1 link=topic=72920.msg880055#msg880055 date=1287446710]
What's the deal with the UIL probing into the allegations (reported by unhappy Bronco dads) that the Broncos were holding illegal mandatory summer workouts?

We all know that "The Hill is for Real" but the REAL question is "Do the Broncos play by the Rules"?

[/quote]

Thats a rhetorical question, right?  ;) ;)  Everyone, including Daytonians know the answer to this question, rhetorical or not.
[/quote]
Its conditioning not practice ;)
[/quote]

Wow...you guys are so defensive now the cat's out of the bag on the UIL probe.  You know, this thread gets better and better.  Nothing good like this in BC.  I heard the probe part long ago, but I think they've decided to give them enough rope and one who gets too much rope usually hangs himself. 

So, how many district games will the Broncos forfeit at this point?  Better come clean guys...the UIL mafia loves a good hangin' themselves.
[/quote]

Uh oh...    ???

I had a bowl of alphabet soup last night, watched some tv and went to sleep.  I woke up early in the morning with a terrible pain in my stomach.  I ran to the restroom, sat down and got down to some serious business.  I finished doing work and I just couldn't resist taking a peak at the bowl winder I knew I just created.  At first, I thought I was seeing things, so I blinked my eyes a few times and sure enough a message from on high that read.....[size=14pt]THE HILL IS FOR REAL[/size].

last post on this one from yours truly,

Tyrone J Biggums

[quote name="BHEagle1" post="846144" timestamp="1284351487"]
I know the saying  "IF, ifs and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas" but I also know that IF the Hill would have taken care of the football in the first two games, they would be 3 and 0.  better tighten your jocks Broncos. BIG BLUE IS COMING TO TOWN!!!!!
[/quote]

Ahhhhh, how it all began.  54 pages later and it's plainly evident that the hill is for real.

Goodbye greatest thread in the history of threads.

Sincerely,
The Dude
54-0   THIFR

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="880397" timestamp="1287478022"]
I had a bowl of alphabet soup last night, watched some tv and went to sleep.  I woke up early in the morning with a terrible pain in my stomach.  I ran to the restroom, sat down and got down to some serious business.  I finished doing work and I just couldn't resist taking a peak at the bowl winder I knew I just created.  At first, I thought I was seeing things, so I blinked my eyes a few times and sure enough a message from on high that read.....[size=14pt]THE HILL IS FOR REAL[/size].

last post on this one from yours truly,

Tyrone J Biggums
[/quote]

And with your graphic post, you have confirmed what we have known for some time.  The Hill is For Real and Dayton is a "Dump"!

Yours Truly,
True Blue

[quote name="octfeb" post="880429" timestamp="1287490735"]
So now everyone knows the hill is for real    lock it up...... :-*
[/quote]

Your always trying to get someone in hangcuffs.  Tyronne, better hurry before she ages and loses her other 2 teeth.   ;D ;D

AND

on page 55 The Hill is Fore Real. 

• 2 months later...
[quote name="bh89-2" post="880454" timestamp="1287493092"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=72920.msg880429#msg880429 date=1287490735]
So now everyone knows the hill is for real    lock it up...... :-*
[/quote]

Your always trying to get someone in hangcuffs.  Tyronne, better hurry before she ages and loses her other 2 teeth.   ;D ;D

AND

on page 55 The Hill is Fore Real. 
[/quote] :D