The Hill is for Real

BHEagle1

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="848126" timestamp="1284582188"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=72920.msg848122#msg848122 date=1284581675]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=72920.msg848101#msg848101 date=1284579398]
Brenham Fan...You should buy a tunnel modeled after Bessie the Blue Bell cow.  Only make sure the team runs out of the tail end instead of the head.  I believe this would intimidate any team from the start.
[/quote]

Indeed...  ;D
[/quote]
Or you could have her sitting up and the players could squirt out of the udders..... ;D
[/quote] :D :D :D :D :D

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="848084" timestamp="1284577774"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=72920.msg848075#msg848075 date=1284576792]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=72920.msg848071#msg848071 date=1284576603]
I think everyone is missing the point here.  The point being that the Hill is for Real.  If you don't know, now you know.....

A quick list of what the hill has going for them:

1. An awesome offense called the flexbone that will destroy opposing front 7's.
2. Striped throw back uniforms.
3. Supporters like BHFAN and smoking baby that will put them over the top come playoff time.
4. The next 3 points are where I would write something that soldier would ban me for.
5. Thanks Soulja.
6. Thanks Soulja.
7. A tunnel.  Tunnels make winners.
8. Dayton envy.  It's okay, atleast you guys want to be like the best.  

;)
[/quote]

Forgot one that BHFan pointed out:

9. Lots of fertilizer from the north.....  ;D ;D

How is the searh for a man-slap coming?    ;D ;D

[/quote]

No takers.  Surely you have some friends who would be willing to wager some Ric Flair Chops.  How about that U got trucked guy?  Maybe, I should post some RFC video as motivation.
[/quote]
Don't need a bet, I'll slap the heck out of you for fun! ;D ;D
Surely you know , I didn't type heck but you get the point.

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="848287" timestamp="1284599941"]
Oldtimer, i think the udders tunnel is the way to go great idea.
Trucked...How bout a whataburger on the game, I'll spot you ten points.

And finally, it's 8:21 on Wednesday night and the Hill is for Real!
[/quote]
Sure! You're on. I'll have a little extra money that week. ;D

As mentioned NS has two middle schools. Last year both the north shore middle school and cunnigham had really good 7th grade a teams. but like you mentioned, good players with bad coaching doesnt always equal wins. From what I saw last year North Shore was the better coached team.

And I believe that each of the jr highs play one out of district game which for Dayton was Cunningham, but for BH it was Forest Brook middle school...what I heard ended tied 6-6. Forest brook has good players but has even less coaching and structure..kind of shocked that they were able to tie BH's 8th grade A group.

The rest of the district is 5 baytown jr highs along with bh, dayton and alice johnston(channelview)

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="847841" timestamp="1284550943"]
Thanks for the information about Cunningham.
Barbers Hill has some AWEsome athletes in 8th grade also.
Will be interesting to see how the Eagles do against Cunningham.
[/quote]

Im sure nobody cares but the North Channel Junior High district is composed of: 

All Baytown Junior Highs
Alice Johnson(Channelview)
Galena Park
Woodland Acres(feed GP)
North Shore
Cunningham(feed NS)
Forest Brook
BC Elmore(feed FB)
BH
Dayton
CE King
Null(feed King)

I think that is all....and back to topic.....BH is not for real.

[quote name="4x4tx" post="848414" timestamp="1284641915"]
As mentioned NS has two middle schools. Last year both the north shore middle school and cunnigham had really good 7th grade a teams. but like you mentioned, good players with bad coaching doesnt always equal wins. From what I saw last year North Shore was the better coached team.

And I believe that each of the jr highs play one out of district game which for Dayton was Cunningham, but for BH it was Forest Brook middle school...what I heard ended tied 6-6. Forest brook has good players but has even less coaching and structure..kind of shocked that they were able to tie BH's 8th grade A group.

The rest of the district is 5 baytown jr highs along with bh, dayton and alice johnston(channelview)

[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=72920.msg847841#msg847841 date=1284550943]
Thanks for the information about Cunningham.
Barbers Hill has some AWEsome athletes in 8th grade also.
Will be interesting to see how the Eagles do against Cunningham.
[/quote]
[/quote]

I was at the 8th grade A game and the NF boys looked to be the size of kids driving themselves to school, 3rd year 8th graders. They were not fast, but tall enough and enough meat that we couldn't just bring them down.

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="848126" timestamp="1284582188"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=72920.msg848101#msg848101 date=1284579398]
Brenham Fan...You should buy a tunnel modeled after Bessie the Blue Bell cow.  Only make sure the team runs out of the tail end instead of the head.  I believe this would intimidate any team from the start.
[/quote]

Indeed...  ;D
[/quote]
Or you could have her sitting up and the players could squirt out of the udders..... ;D
[/quote]

I was in Dayton yesterday evening and I can confirm they have already instituted this change.  There were a lot of "Bessie" types all over.  Just wanted to share a brief moment in time for you, in an effort to draw a picture for those who have never been to Dayton.  ;D ;D ;D

I stopped at the NEW Shell station just down 321 from the high school and middle school.  I grabed a bag of ice and was only in the store for 3 minutes.  Here is what I experienced:

* A woman (A.K.A. "Bessie") pulled up in a S-10 pick-up with a red hood, green left fender, and beige bed.  She had a fuzzy carpeted dash and a bed full of old tires.  She was wearing pink shorts that appeared to be cut-off warm-up pants, a white "wife-beater" shirt, no bra, cowboy boots, and purchased 2 bush beers. 

* Next in line was a guy who was obviously drunk.  He stepped up to the cash register, then mumbled something and stepped (well stumbled) away.  I stepped up and paid for my ice while listening to him try and hold a meaningful conversation with a well dressed man who had his son with him.  I am guessing the well dressed man was trying to pass through Dayton and did not belong there.

* While pulling out of the store parking lot, there was a very heavyset woman running accross the road carrying a small chile on her hip.  She had a plastic grocery bag uner her other arm.  She was wearing flip-flops that did not match and was yelling something to a guy accross the street.  The guy she was yelling too was a white guy who was wearing army boots, long camo shorts, and no shirt.  He was running back and forth in the yard pulling a bull-dog on a short rope.  The two got in a heated exchange and the guy appeared to be trying to get his dog after her.  There was another woman standing in the trailer door yelling somehting as well.

* Around the corner I passed the school administration building and was to meet a friend who had invited me for dinner.  I have not seen this friend in a while, so was not sure what to expect.  I called his phone to see if I had my direction right, and unfortunately I did.  I was directed to a city housing project just down from the school administration building.  This did not exactly look like a place to be after dark, if you know what I mean. Upon arriving I found he, both his x-wifes, and numerous other people who were outside playing touch football.  After both his x-wifes flirted with me, I proceeded in the house, ate a steak and watched Survivor on his x-wife #2 60-inch LCD TV. 

* After dinner I was worried about surviving the patch between her apartment to my car.  I went outside and felt much more comfortable.  There were 3 DPC cars, 4 Dayton police cars, and a few constables at the appartment accross the drive-way.  Upon leaving I rolled my window down and asked the cop who was talking to the car in front of me if I needed to stop for anything.  The cop laughed and said, boy that's a first.  Nobody stops from this place so we can see who's inside or what they are doing. 

P.S.  The kids and adults playing football were not very good.      ;D ;D

Sounds like de je veux in Barbers Hill.
Must be just awful suffering from severe Dayton ENVY!
All I know is in just 8 days and 6.25 hours from this typing, the woodshed beating begins at Bronco stadium.  Besides those stripes on the Eagles uniforms there might also be about two dozen hoof prints on each jersey after getting stampeded by the Broncos.
That is 198.25 hours away...
Tick Tock Tick Tock....

[quote name="bh89-2" post="848540" timestamp="1284658612"]
[quote author=raideroldtimer link=topic=72920.msg848126#msg848126 date=1284582188]
Brenham Fan...You should buy a tunnel modeled after Bessie the Blue Bell cow.  Only make sure the team runs out of the tail end instead of the head.  I believe this would intimidate any team from the start.
[/quote]

Indeed...  ;D
[/quote]
[/quote]

I was in Dayton yesterday evening and I can confirm they have already instituted this change.  There were a lot of "Bessie" types all over.  Just wanted to share a brief moment in time for you, in an effort to draw a picture for those who have never been to Dayton.  ;D ;D ;D

I stopped at the NEW Shell station just down 321 from the high school and middle school.  I grabed a bag of ice and was only in the store for 3 minutes.  Here is what I experienced:

* A woman (A.K.A. "Bessie") pulled up in a S-10 pick-up with a red hood, green left fender, and beige bed.  She had a fuzzy carpeted dash and a bed full of old tires.  She was wearing pink shorts that appeared to be cut-off warm-up pants, a white "wife-beater" shirt, no bra, cowboy boots, and purchased 2 bush beers.  

* Next in line was a guy who was obviously drunk.  He stepped up to the cash register, then mumbled something and stepped (well stumbled) away.  I stepped up and paid for my ice while listening to him try and hold a meaningful conversation with a well dressed man who had his son with him.  I am guessing the well dressed man was trying to pass through Dayton and did not belong there.

* While pulling out of the store parking lot, there was a very heavyset woman running accross the road carrying a small chile on her hip.  She had a plastic grocery bag uner her other arm.  She was wearing flip-flops that did not match and was yelling something to a guy accross the street.  The guy she was yelling too was a white guy who was wearing army boots, long camo shorts, and no shirt.  He was running back and forth in the yard pulling a bull-dog on a short rope.  The two got in a heated exchange and the guy appeared to be trying to get his dog after her.  There was another woman standing in the trailer door yelling somehting as well.

* Around the corner I passed the school administration building and was to meet a friend who had invited me for dinner.  I have not seen this friend in a while, so was not sure what to expect.  I called his phone to see if I had my direction right, and unfortunately I did.  I was directed to a city housing project just down from the school administration building.  This did not exactly look like a place to be after dark, if you know what I mean. Upon arriving I found he, both his x-wifes, and numerous other people who were outside playing touch football.  After both his x-wifes flirted with me, I proceeded in the house, ate a steak and watched Survivor on his x-wife #2 60-inch LCD TV.  

* After dinner I was worried about surviving the patch between her apartment to my car.  I went outside and felt much more comfortable.  There were 3 DPC cars, 4 Dayton police cars, and a few constables at the appartment accross the drive-way.  Upon leaving I rolled my window down and asked the cop who was talking to the car in front of me if I needed to stop for anything.  The cop laughed and said, boy that's a first.  Nobody stops from this place so we can see who's inside or what they are doing.  

P.S.  The kids and adults playing football were not very good.      ;D ;D

[/quote] Thats some funny stuff smokeing baby ! :D That was my wife who bought the 2 bush beers I told her to by a sixpack ,but guess she used the extra money for scratch off's

[quote name="jayhawk" post="848550" timestamp="1284659562"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=72920.msg848540#msg848540 date=1284658612]
[quote author=raideroldtimer link=topic=72920.msg848126#msg848126 date=1284582188]
Brenham Fan...You should buy a tunnel modeled after Bessie the Blue Bell cow.  Only make sure the team runs out of the tail end instead of the head.  I believe this would intimidate any team from the start.
[/quote]

Indeed...  ;D
[/quote]
[/quote]

I was in Dayton yesterday evening and I can confirm they have already instituted this change.  There were a lot of "Bessie" types all over.  Just wanted to share a brief moment in time for you, in an effort to draw a picture for those who have never been to Dayton.  ;D ;D ;D

I stopped at the NEW Shell station just down 321 from the high school and middle school.  I grabed a bag of ice and was only in the store for 3 minutes.  Here is what I experienced:

* A woman (A.K.A. "Bessie") pulled up in a S-10 pick-up with a red hood, green left fender, and beige bed.  She had a fuzzy carpeted dash and a bed full of old tires.  She was wearing pink shorts that appeared to be cut-off warm-up pants, a white "wife-beater" shirt, no bra, cowboy boots, and purchased 2 bush beers.  

* Next in line was a guy who was obviously drunk.  He stepped up to the cash register, then mumbled something and stepped (well stumbled) away.  I stepped up and paid for my ice while listening to him try and hold a meaningful conversation with a well dressed man who had his son with him.  I am guessing the well dressed man was trying to pass through Dayton and did not belong there.

* While pulling out of the store parking lot, there was a very heavyset woman running accross the road carrying a small chile on her hip.  She had a plastic grocery bag uner her other arm.  She was wearing flip-flops that did not match and was yelling something to a guy accross the street.  The guy she was yelling too was a white guy who was wearing army boots, long camo shorts, and no shirt.  He was running back and forth in the yard pulling a bull-dog on a short rope.  The two got in a heated exchange and the guy appeared to be trying to get his dog after her.  There was another woman standing in the trailer door yelling somehting as well.

* Around the corner I passed the school administration building and was to meet a friend who had invited me for dinner.  I have not seen this friend in a while, so was not sure what to expect.  I called his phone to see if I had my direction right, and unfortunately I did.  I was directed to a city housing project just down from the school administration building.  This did not exactly look like a place to be after dark, if you know what I mean. Upon arriving I found he, both his x-wifes, and numerous other people who were outside playing touch football.  After both his x-wifes flirted with me, I proceeded in the house, ate a steak and watched Survivor on his x-wife #2 60-inch LCD TV.  

* After dinner I was worried about surviving the patch between her apartment to my car.  I went outside and felt much more comfortable.  There were 3 DPC cars, 4 Dayton police cars, and a few constables at the appartment accross the drive-way.  Upon leaving I rolled my window down and asked the cop who was talking to the car in front of me if I needed to stop for anything.  The cop laughed and said, boy that's a first.  Nobody stops from this place so we can see who's inside or what they are doing.  

[/quote] Thats some funny stuff smokeing baby ! :D That was my wife who bought the 2 bush beers I told her to by a sixpack ,but guess she used the extra money for scratch off's
[/quote]

Oh man, had she started sctratching "stratch-offs", things would have jiggled that need not jiggle........if you know what I mean.  Remember, this was no carmen electra driving that truck(s).  ;D  I am still burping that charcoal fluid taste.  What's up with people from Dayton?  Don't you learn to burn off the charcoal fluid before throwing on the steaks? 

By the way, I just finished my expert analysis and I am going to have to pick Aldine in this game Friday.  Sorry.  ;)

[quote name="oldrock" post="848570" timestamp="1284660571"]
Man, I sure am glad I live in Dayton, Texas because it sure sounds like his trip to Ohio was brutal.
[/quote] *snaps fingers* Aww you beat me to the Ohio line.. cause there isn't a JR High on 321 in Dayton Texas so has to be Ohio.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="848540" timestamp="1284658612"]
[/quote]

Indeed...  ;D
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Dang smoking baby, why you gots to be all reporting troof on my peoples and what not?

So, while smoking baby was hanging out with my peoples in Dayton, I took a field trip to the realest hill in America.  Heres what I saw:

It all started at their one stop light, the only stop light on the realest hill in America.  I next went to the Dollar General to pick up some of those fine BH women.  Apparently it was fat lady in sweatpants day."Score", I thought to myself, just my type.  Well not only was it fat lady in sweatpants day, it was a BH lady friend smorgas board.  The store had everything.  I'm talking meth monkeys, half the quarters population, and a passel of lonely housewives in gym clothes who go to the gym during the slow time of the day because of low esteem.  I had to get out of there, because let's be honest, Tyrone loves all dem ladies.

So i took my beat up bicycle and started peddling down eagle drive.  I didn't see an eagle, crazy right? And believe it or not, I had deja vu: Those Barbers Hillarians had the same imported workers digging the same holes on the same road as they did 4 months ago.  I thought to myself, surely the realest hill in america would hold enough intelligence to complete a simple project on the only road leading to the only stoplight on their grand bump, but sadly, this intelligence is no where to be found.

So I keep on peddling with one thought in mind, "I'm going to find smoking baby".  So I peddle through neighborhood after neigborhood and knock on every unfinished cookie cutter home that I can find.  I ask everyone that I see, where is smoking baby? They all point in the same direction.  I finally reach my destination, the humble abode of smoking baby.  This house looks exactly the same as every other house on the street with a few exceptions (namely the rainbow flags flying above every entrance).  

So I knock on the door and who answers but "Bessie" holding a bull whip and a quart of motor oil. She was wearing pink shorts that appeared to be cut-off warm up pants, a white "wife-beater" shirt, no bra, and cowboy boots.  I should have put two and two together when i saw the S-10 pick-up with a red hood, green left fender, and beige bed with the fuzzy carpeted dash and a bed full of old tires.

I walked away, with the sad realization that smoking baby's case of Dayton envy was so strong that he would stoop to stealing one of our fine Dayton women. The joke's on him though, that bruiser had a Crosby Cougars bumper sticker on her beat up S-10.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="848618" timestamp="1284663877"]
[/quote]

Indeed...  ;D
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Dang smoking baby, why you gots to be all reporting troof on my peoples and what not?

So, while smoking baby was hanging out with my peoples in Dayton, I took a field trip to the realest hill in America.  Heres what I saw:

It all started at their one stop light, the only stop light on the realest hill in America.  I next went to the Dollar General to pick up some of those fine BH women.  Apparently it was fat lady in sweatpants day."Score", I thought to myself, just my type.  Well not only was it fat lady in sweatpants day, it was a BH lady friend smorgas board.  The store had everything.  I'm talking meth monkeys, half the quarters population, and a passel of lonely housewives in gym clothes who go to the gym during the slow time of the day because of low esteem.  I had to get out of there, because let's be honest, Tyrone loves all dem ladies.

So i took my beat up bicycle and started peddling down eagle drive.  I didn't see an eagle, crazy right? And believe it or not, I had deja vu: Those Barbers Hillarians had the same imported workers digging the same holes on the same road as they did 4 months ago.  I thought to myself, surely the realest hill in america would hold enough intelligence to complete a simple project on the only road leading to the only stoplight on their grand bump, but sadly, this intelligence is no where to be found.

So I keep on peddling with one thought in mind, "I'm going to find smoking baby".  So I peddle through neighborhood after neigborhood and knock on every unfinished cookie cutter home that I can find.  I ask everyone that I see, where is smoking baby? They all point in the same direction.  I finally reach my destination, the humble abode of smoking baby.  This house looks exactly the same as every other house on the street with a few exceptions (namely the rainbow flags flying above every entrance).  

So I knock on the door and who answers but "Bessie" holding a bull whip and a quart of motor oil. She was wearing pink shorts that appeared to be cut-off warm up pants, a white "wife-beater" shirt, no bra, and cowboy boots.  I should have put two and two together when i saw the S-10 pick-up with a red hood, green left fender, and beige bed with the fuzzy carpeted dash and a bed full of old tires.

I walked away, with the sad realization that smoking baby's case of Dayton envy was so strong that he would stoop to stealing one of our fine Dayton women. The joke's on him though, that bruiser had a Crosby Cougars bumper sticker on her beat up S-10.
[/quote]

I can prove you were not on the Hill. You did not see anyone in a golf cart, on a driveway, picking up their copy of the Barbers Hill Sun.

[/quote]

Indeed...  ;D
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thats some funny stuff Tyrone.  I was gonna eventualy mention the part about picking "Bessie" up at the Shell station, but decided to keep tight lips after someone said it was their wife.  I'll bring the raindow flag Friday and maybe we can swap Rick Flair stories.   ;D ;D ;D

[/quote]

Indeed...  ;D
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] That was some funny stuff there.. what the best part of it was half of it is fact..

[quote name="Bucof2010" post="848692" timestamp="1284672040"]
That's good stuff I can't imagine what you'll have on Liberty considering it's just like those descriptions
[/quote]
Right now in Liberty the biggest ticket isn't the football team, it's for a place on the river to watch the Trinity rise as the floodwaters from Dallas last week drift downstream.

Of course we can all learn a lot about the greatness of Barbers Hill football.
The third Tuesday of each month the AARP club meets to talk about the times when Barbers Hill football actually won playoff games.
You must be a member of AARP to have a memory that goes that far back.

Next weeks reality check game is getting closer for Barbers Hill.
Tick Tock Tick Tock.