20-4A after 4 district games who ya got?

things get foggier and foggier every week..We might not know the top 4 til the last 2 weeks...

Also Its crazy how things can change..I was looking at comments and at 1st Central was going to fight for the 4th spot if that..
But now look..But its still not over we still have 4 more games left..

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All goes to show everybody that the first three games mean NOTHING!  Both Central and Dayton were 0 and 2 after there first two games and everybody was counting them out.  Lo and behold, it is actually pretty smart playing better teams, they get your players used to the game being played at a much quicker speed.  When district comes, the games slow down, and the cream comes to the top.  My big suprise in 20-4A is PN-G.  #2 suprise is Vidor being 2 and 1.  I still have...
#1 Central
#2 Livingston
#3 LC-M
#4 Nederland

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="871978" timestamp="1286792624"]
All goes to show everybody that the first three games mean NOTHING!  Both Central and Dayton were 0 and 2 after there first two games and everybody was counting them out.  Lo and behold, it is actually pretty smart playing better teams, they get your players used to the game being played at a much quicker speed.  When district comes, the games slow down, and the cream comes to the top.  My big suprise in 20-4A is PN-G.  #2 suprise is Vidor being 2 and 1.  I still have...
#1 Central
#2 Livingston
#3 LC-M
#4 Nederland
[/quote]
Right now I am thinking
1 - Central
2 - Livingston
3 - Nederland
4 - PN-G

[quote name="indianforever" post="872521" timestamp="1286836365"]
i am not saying this just cause i am a PN-G fan, but if PN-G has straightened out their defense they will possibly be unbeatable for the rest of the district season....mark my words ;)
[/quote]
That seems to be a big [b]IF [/b] for png at this point.

[quote name="utguy09" post="872551" timestamp="1286838607"]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=72455.msg872521#msg872521 date=1286836365]
i am not saying this just cause i am a PN-G fan, but if PN-G has straightened out their defense they will possibly be unbeatable for the rest of the district season....mark my words ;)
[/quote]
That seems to be a big [b]IF [/b] for png at this point.
[/quote]

i dont know if you saw the game last week or not,but to me it looks like they have figured out the defense and their offense is one of the best in the district

[quote name="indianforever" post="872521" timestamp="1286836365"]
[/quote]Thats pretty bold considering you have to see us, and our kids won't be too happy especially after last year...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="872554" timestamp="1286838822"]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=72455.msg872521#msg872521 date=1286836365]
[/quote]Thats pretty bold considering you have to see us, and our kids won't be too happy especially after last year...
[/quote]

oh i know soulja...its going to be a great game i think..or better yet a battle

1. Central-i dont see them losing another game in district. Heard is to fast and the d-line is good.
2. Lcm-i also dont see them losing another game. Livinston will be the toughest game for lcm along with png.
3. Livingston-dont know much about them but the went into ot with the jags.
4. Really a toss up at this point with vidor, nederland, or png.

Guest Brubaker
Here's my prediction, Central, LCM, and Livingston are in.  Good chance Ned and PNG end up at 3-4 for the 4th spot... Ned goes by virtue of their win over PNG.  For PNG to make the playoffs, they'll have to beat either Central or LCM and need Nederland not to beat either Central or LCM.  PNG can't tie Nederland to get in. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder