20-4A after 4 district games who ya got?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="LTrain" post="873250" timestamp="1286913087"]
1 Lumberton
2 Vidor
3 Ozen
4 PNG
:D :D :D :D
[/quote]
LOL ya think?  Nevermind that Central is undefeated in district and Livingston isn't too far behind.  Unless you meant from the bottom up.  ;D ;D ;D

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="871978" timestamp="1286792624"]
All goes to show everybody that the first three games mean NOTHING!  Both Central and Dayton were 0 and 2 after there first two games and everybody was counting them out.  Lo and behold, it is actually pretty smart playing better teams, they get your players used to the game being played at a much quicker speed.  When district comes, the games slow down, and the cream comes to the top.  My big suprise in 20-4A is PN-G.  #2 suprise is Vidor being 2 and 1.  I still have...
#1 Central
#2 Livingston
#3 LC-M
#4 Nederland
[/quote]

[quote name="Bearball18" post="847794" timestamp="1284521335"]
I think this will be the most even this district has been in years. People will say Central and Ozen's records speak for themselves. I disagree. They've played above quality teams. PNG should be decent. Not to sure about Nederland. Bunch of question marks. LCM and Lumberton have both played exceptionaly well for the non-district along with livingston. Vidor, probaly not. In the end  I think, in no paticular order:

LCM
PNG
Central
Livingston

Could come down too the first week of district play though.
[/quote]

[quote name="DOGS1988" post="872016" timestamp="1286802705"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=72455.msg871978#msg871978 date=1286792624]
All goes to show everybody that the first three games mean NOTHING!  Both Central and Dayton were 0 and 2 after there first two games and everybody was counting them out.  Lo and behold, it is actually pretty smart playing better teams, they get your players used to the game being played at a much quicker speed.  When district comes, the games slow down, and the cream comes to the top.  My big suprise in 20-4A is PN-G.  #2 suprise is Vidor being 2 and 1.  I still have...
#1 Central
#2 Livingston
#3 LC-M
#4 Nederland
[/quote]

Winner, predicted all 4 , Dogs1988
Right now I am thinking
1 - Central
2 - Livingston
3 - Nederland
4 - PN-G

• Member Statistics