Silsbee at Hamshire-Fannett Predictions

Silsbee wins!!

Unfortunately we (HF) average 9.2 pts a game with a 2-3 record. Silsbee averages 30.6 a game with a 4-1 record. HF has a junior QB who will be playing in his 3rd varsity game and a soph. RB. A few other sophs. starting on off. and def. A couple of other sophs went down to jv to get some seasoning. They may be back up by the end of the season if we keep losing games. Why can't we play Jasper this week? :wink:

The tigers will win for sure...It doesn't matter by how much! They just need to work on holding on to the ball. This is the last "tune-up" before the game with WOS. (And i don't mean anything against HF). I don't know how they keep putting the ball on the ground. You would think that after 5 games they would be getting better, not staying the same. I mean their defense was good against BC and their Offense was good besides their "100" turnovers. They will make it to the playoffs in my opinion, but if they continue to turn the ball over it will be an early exit like the last 2 years. This team is too good to not go 2-3 rounds deep in the playoffs. I think if they win in a blowout and turn the ball over more than 2 times then they accomplish nothing. On the other hand, if they win by 1 and don't turn the ball over, that is a big step. A win is a win. By 1 or 100 its the same thing, a notch in the win column. I just think everyone that gets on here and says they are gonna win like "50-0" or whatever they put is kind of discouraging to the players that get on here and read this. Maybe thats just my opinion. Even though i played at silsbee in '04 on the 9-0 team, i feel bad for those guys that aren't even given a chance even though it may be the truth. Don't make the prediction too harsh just say W or L.

HF 13

Silsbee 6

Are you bipolar? Seriously....one thread you have Silsbee and Kirbyville going head to head for the second spot then in the next thread you want to bash Silsbee or whoever K'ville is playing. You have a weekly pattern going on here. It is fine to think HF will win or whatever but you flip flop more than a pancake.

Silsbee will run relentlessly for 4 quarters. And I mean relentlessly. HF will have at least 7 possesions, maybe less, depends on Silsbee rushing game. You can count on 35 - 50 rushes with some passing, as their confidence is gaining in that area. That equals a pounding physically.

Game may be close early in the first half but look for Silsbee to start to pull away quickly after halftime.

Prediction (w/ no fumbles) : Silsbee 52 HF 17

Prediction (w/ fumbles) : Silsbee 38 HF 28

HF 13

Silsbee 6

BRAINDEAD - please do not resuscitate! :lol::lol::lol:

Silsbee has made a believer out of me. They may be the only team that has a chance to give WOS a run for their money (using the ball with built in handles). Don't know much about HF other than stats, but I hope they got a medic on the sidelines, cause the Tigers just keep coming. Good luck to both teams.

Silsbee by at least 20.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder