Silsbee at Hamshire-Fannett Predictions

I have to go with Silsbee in this one. i've been to all of HF games this year having graduated from there, id like to pick them, but i just dont believe they will be able to pull it out. they have had too many injuries to key players. for them to have a chance, the offense will have to get something going, scoring 7 points in 8 quarters will not cut it in this district. hopefully the ol ball coach will have open the playbook up and throw the ball because clark has a pretty good arm. i say the score will be 35-7 favoring silsbee. i know im being harsh to my old school and i hope this isnt the score but i just dont see them getting any closer if they do not incorporate the pass in their playbook. come on horns, prove me wrong please!

The tigers will win for sure...It doesn't matter by how much! They just need to work on holding on to the ball. This is the last "tune-up" before the game with WOS. (And i don't mean anything against HF). I don't know how they keep putting the ball on the ground. You would think that after 5 games they would be getting better' date=' not staying the same. I mean their defense was good against BC and their Offense was good besides their "100" turnovers. They will make it to the playoffs in my opinion, but if they continue to turn the ball over it will be an early exit like the last 2 years. This team is too good to not go 2-3 rounds deep in the playoffs. I think if they win in a blowout and turn the ball over more than 2 times then they accomplish nothing. On the other hand, if they win by 1 and don't turn the ball over, that is a big step. A win is a win. By 1 or 100 its the same thing, a notch in the win column. I just think everyone that gets on here and says they are gonna win like "50-0" or whatever they put is kind of discouraging to the players that get on here and read this. Maybe thats just my opinion. Even though i played at silsbee in '04 on the 9-0 team, i feel bad for those guys that aren't even given a chance even though it may be the truth. Don't make the prediction too harsh just say W or L.[/quote']

Don't you mean the 9-1 team? Play-off losses count on your record. Silsbee by 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami