Kirbyville vs. WOS who wins??

kvilleballa

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some people are being way to nice to these kville posters. were gonna slaughter them!!! i bet,by now, theyre already thinking about who they have to play this weekend and where they have to do it. i promise our reputation proceeds us and that alone is enough to psych a team out. they know our rep and our history and i bet alot of them are defeated mentally already. so good luck kville, you will need it and alot more of whatever your team can possibly muster before you little sheep are led to the slaughter.... :twisted:

you know' date=' even if the cats do get beat at wos, you know they"re going to go deeper in the playoffs.........the only team to play more games in the past three years is newton. so just sit back and enjoy the ride everyone[/quote']

Where are you guys getting this stuff that Kirbyville has played more games than everyone but Newton in the past three years? :!: If KV has played more games in the past three years than Jasper, would you mind listing them out here so everyone can see it?

This is the second time I have seen this claim. My previous post went unanswered. Here it is again.

Wos may rank high. But Wos haven't played a real physical team yet. Yall guys keep talking about this the worst team Jasper has had. Thats bullsh**!!! Kirbyville is just like Cingular, they raising the bar. We know Wos have good reputation. I always thought Wos was tough but we are too. I look for it to be a good game if Jack don't get out coach. Good luck to both teams!!!

Dayton a ok team this year. They beat the crap out a fluke to be so good Lumberton team!! Please, Barber hills went 12-0 last year and it was promised that the eagles fly high over us. Well, looks to me they got shot out the sky!!! I can't wait to hear about this game, if yall win yall win but don't count my boys out. Like I said they coming to play some ball. Can't wait for Silsbee either!!! They better have a passing game or its going to be a long night for them too!!!

I hear ya Mr. Tiger. I know Silsbee is pretty good. I'm hoping both these games turnout to be to good ones. The only thing I hate though, Kirbyville is young and lacking in depth. We have a bunch going both ways but they play hard. Next year we are going to have a big team that most definitely something to be reckoned with.

This thread is to much.

Just the thought of K-Ville thinking they can play with WOS this year or even winning is obsurd.

Yeah they did beat a good BH team last year in a fluke.

We got the photos to prove it.

It was just not our year.

We lost way to many key players and it just was not in the stars for us I guess.

Best of luck this week K-Ville and I hope no one gets hurt on the way to the game or on the way home.

Because there will be plenty of hurting during the game.

K-Ville will be out talented, out played and out coached by WOS.

K-Ville will be lucky to score 14.

WOS by a whole lot like 35 or 40.

This thread is to much.

Just the thought of K-Ville thinking they can play with WOS this year or even winning is obsurd.

Yeah they did beat a good BH team last year in a fluke.

We got the photos to prove it.

It was just not our year.

We lost way to many key players and it just was not in the stars for us I guess.

Best of luck this week K-Ville and I hope no one gets hurt on the way to the game or on the way home.

Because there will be plenty of hurting during the game.

K-Ville will be out talented' date=' out played and out coached by WOS.

K-Ville will be lucky to score 14.

WOS by a whole lot like 35 or 40.[/quote']

This guy sounds bitter. I think Kirbyville has knocked Barbers Hill out of the playoffs two years in a row. Maybe that's why. I'm not a Kirbyville fan, but I'll take a shot at a Barbers Hill poster when I get a chance. I did some research, and the Hill kicked a 40 something yard fieldgoal with a minute left to go ahead for the first time in the game. Kirbyville answers with a fieldgoal to win with no time left. How is this a fluke?

I can beleive you want to take a shoot at us poor old BH posters :lol:

K-ville/ BH is the past. the first year BH and K-ville meet k-ville just plain dominated BH and found our weakness. Which is calling slow developing plays and k-vill just blitz the heck out of us. Kudos to the k-ville coaching staff and players on that. Last year k-ville came in out matched IMHO and took it to us again. no excusses

Now for this game can k-ville pull the upset yes ,but it will take perfect football and WOS to have some turnovers. WOS however is a very stong team and doesn't make many mistakes. I pick WOS by 21! goodluck to both!

WOW, there must be something in the water in Kirbyville and Lumberton. The Raiders thought their team was ten feet tall and bulletproof until they got blasted by Dayton. The same will happen to Kirbyville this week. WOS wins this one in a freaking romp. Now after Friday, maybe Kvilleballa will be able to settle down and actually type something that the rest of us can understand as the english language.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder