Kirbyville vs. WOS who wins??

kvilleballa

I know that Johnny D is from BC, which probably means he is white, and since white people are supposed to be slow, I can see where he can assume he would be slow. Keep thinking that, junior. Let me know how it turns out if you catch him. You and you alone have put a bullseye on the back of your team for the rest of the season. If I was Jack Alvarez, I would have you bound and gagged so you cannot add fuel to the fire of everyone they play. And by the way, you will LOSE tonight.

And I be speakin da truf...fo shizzle. Holla.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope for your sake that Rhodes can throw the ball - and well. Our D won't lose to a one-dimensional team, and our secondary will eat up any ducks.

I'm certainly not guaranteeing a win. It will probably be a good game. But I don't think you guys know what you're up against. This year's Jasper team we are not (no offense, dawgs).

KVILLEBALL, I NOTICED YOU'VE KEPT YOUR MOUTH SHUT FOR AWHILE, HOPEFULLY YOU DIDN'T MISS YOUR APPOINTMENT AT SYLVAN LEARNING CENTER.I KNOW YOU ARE MORE THAN LIKELY AT THE GAME AS I'M WRITING THIS , SO AFTER YOU WIPE THE SH_ _ OUT OF YOUR MOUTH MAYBE YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU. IT'S BEEN THIS WAY FOR A LONG TIME AT WO-S . WHAT 3-A SCHOOL PACKS THE STANDS LIKE WE DO.(AND ATTENDANCE HAS FELL OFF LAST COUPLE OF YEARS.) WE DON'T HAVE A BUNCH OF KIDS OR BIG KIDS .OUR COACHES WEED OUT ALL THE TURDS AND KEEP THE DEDICATED ONES AND IT SHOWS IN THEIR EFFORT. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT WO-S COULD DO IF THEY HAD A BIG OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE LINE.BY THE WAY I'M LISTENING TO THE GAME ON THE RADIO AND KV DEFENSE SUCKSSSSSS!!!

THE OFFICIAL CEREMONY FOR RENAMING MUSTANG STADIUM TO DAN RAY HOOKS STADIUM WAS TONIGHT AT THE KV GAME. ANY FOOL THAT SAYS ITS JUST THE SUPERIOR ATHLETES THAT WINS GAMES FOR WO-S IS JUST THAT!

THE COACHES DEFINITELY HAVE A LOT TO DO WITH THE SUCCESS OF WO-S TEAMS.

WO-S - 46 KIRBYVILLE JV - 16 FINAL (LOL)

Hey' date=' job well done by Wos. We still make the playoffs. Just have to figure yall out like we did Jasper!!lol Its all good. Look for my boys to bounce back from that 46-16 loss. Now its time for Orangefield!!!!![/quote']class post, imma need to see more of that outta you. :D its all good, just gotta win out now. :?

Hey' date=' job well done by Wos. We still make the playoffs. Just have to figure yall out like we did Jasper!!lol Its all good. Look for my boys to bounce back from that 46-16 loss. Now its time for Orangefield!!!!![/quote']

i think kirbyville will still make playoffs too.

Kville barely beat Jasper 28-21 up to last secs. OF beats Jasper 33-7 last night. Kville is not just going to walk away with a playoff spot. They will have comp. w/ BC, Silsbee & now OF. I see these teams giving them a run for their $$$$. This is going to be an exciting next few weeks. WOS still impressive......I hear Kville played their hearts out....with some coaching Kville could really do something.

Hey' date=' job well done by Wos. We still make the playoffs. Just have to figure yall out like we did Jasper!!lol Its all good. Look for my boys to bounce back from that 46-16 loss. Now its time for Orangefield!!!!![/quote']

Figure out Jasper? C'mon, you really think that you'll beat Jasper from now on? Football teams are just like everything else in life, they go through cycles. :roll:

Ya'll better bring it against OF. I think a lot of teams will overlook them and they made mince-meat of our defense. :shock:

Figure out WO-S...Hmmm...

Like a 2000 player Micheal Ledet said, "Coach T says let the silver helmet do the talking."

Like Garrett said on TV last night, "The game isn't won by talk but by what happens for 48 minutes on the field!"

So, to sum up part of it...

DON'T TALK SMACK!!!

and yes, it was some of the players talking. They stopped our QB at the game Thursday and told him they were going to f$%& him. He just smiled and walked off...and we got a laugh last night about 10 pm.

I hear Jasper didn't have the same personal they had when they played Kirbyville. Orangefield going to have to show me. I would be so surprised they beat Kirbyville. Not making any excuses but we had three starters that didn't play against Wos. But hey, good win for you guys. Hopefully we can get over the upset and take care of Orangefield.

Guest bleed orange

"Hopefully you can get over the upset" are you kidding me? Ya'll never had a chance against WOS. That was no upset that was pure domination by the Mustangs. Get a clue buddy!!!! Do you have a excuse for every game?

UPSET? HAAAAAAAAA!

Yeah. It was an upset to YOU and YOU ALONE! :lol:

Put in your three missing starters and you lose by just 23. You never had a chance. WO-S was by far the superior team. Kirbyville was outmatched, outplayed and outcoached. Earl Thomas, Depauldrick Garrett and Andre Bevil had their way with the Wildcat defense and the Kville offense (all trickery) was swallowed by the Mustang D.

Good luck.

Man if you think that was an upset then you obviously know nothing about football. WOS is at a whole nother level than kirbyville and most of the other teams in that district except for silsbee we will have to wait and see on that one. And with the 4-A district way down this year WOS could beat any team in that district. The Kirbyville defence was unbelievably weak against WOS. And offensively the only decent runner was Rhodes. The others all ran straight up and couldnt gain a thing. Ill give you the passing game since you didnt have your starting QB.

Kville has some talented kids just lack of coaching. You can't beat real teams with real coaches. Talent means alot but coaching means even more. Give Hooks, Thompson, Barbay......etc. Kville & set back & see what happens. I think OF is well equipped to beat Kville and that will be your upset BALLA.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder