Kirbyville vs. WOS who wins??

kvilleballa

don't know bout everyone else but I would love to be at this game.Kville vs. WOS. dang Kville can talk some noise let's just see if they can still talk it after Friday night. By the way you can't even put Kville coach in the same catagory as Hooks. Hooks is the man. Kville can't even compare. My point will be proved Friday night. Now if Hooks had Kville team it would be a whole different game. That would be a real game.

Hooks is a great coach, but let's not put him on a pedestal. Any good coach could win with WOS's athletes. When WOS dropped to 3A, they should have won a state championship, but didn't win a playoff game. They have the athletic gene pool like Newton. They have D1 athletes every year. If he is such a genius, why is he still coaching 3A football in Orange County? Anyway, WOS wins by at least 20....or more

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kelly Football

Hooks is a great coach' date=' but let's not put him on a pedestal. Any good coach could win with WOS's athletes. When WOS dropped to 3A, they should have won a state championship, but didn't win a playoff game. They have the athletic gene pool like Newton. They have D1 athletes every year. If he is such a genius, why is he still coaching 3A football in Orange County? Anyway, WOS wins by at least 20....or more[/quote'] Not true because when Thompson left that Defense fell apart, he's just now getting it back to the way it was when he left is what i'm told.

Hooks is a great coach' date=' but let's not put him on a pedestal. Any good coach could win with WOS's athletes. When WOS dropped to 3A, they should have won a state championship, but didn't win a playoff game. They have the athletic gene pool like Newton. They have D1 athletes every year. If he is such a genius, why is he still coaching 3A football in Orange County? Anyway, WOS wins by at least 20....or more[/quote']

If you know so much Mr. Truth then please tell me why teams like Memorial, Ozen, and Central do not WIN consistently ! They have GREAT athletes every year. They have all had good coaches. What about Thomas Brooks who coached Ozen..... He won State as a player for Bmt. Hebert and then got 2 state rings at WOS as a coach in 86 & 87 and then went to Waxahachie and got another ring ! I cannot tell you the number of times I have witnessed WOS going into a game against superior atheletes and come away with a "W" ! Also, Let me remind you that Hooks has won at every level 5A, 4A, and now yes, 3A.

And obviously you do not know Dan Hooks as a person or you would know that he is happy at WOS.He loves his family and his job and the people of SE Texas thats why he chooses to stay !

Do you really think he has never been offered jobs at a higher level ?

Excellent point Lucky. I am a big Coach Thompson fan and the WOS program is better because of him. However while he was gone we did have two 8-2 seasons our last two years in 4A, while having one of the smallest enrollments in 4A. The WOS program is a consistent winner because of the coaches. They always put a quality, well coached team on the field.

Besides the few facts you mentioned' date=' your post is all opinions, which you are entitled to. In my post I stated my opinion, which was Hooks is a great coach. By the way, Dan, is that you?[/quote']

What opinions? Everything in the last two posts was facts.

Any good coach could win with WOS's athletes.They have the athletic gene pool like Newton.

Any good coach could not win with WOS's athletes, because they would never have those athletes without Dan Hooks. Lets give credit where credit is due. The gene pool statement is crazy, and not worth commenting on. The Truth is that there are good teams all over South East Texas with as many or more good athletes that loose to WOS year in and year out. The Truth is, the Hooks program takes good athletes an turns them into good FOOTBALL PLAYERS who are well conditioned, well prepared and know what it takes to win.

I don't know Dan Hooks. I've never met him, but in my opinion his greatest testimony is not his WIN-LOSE record, which is outstanding by the way, but more the Respect and Loyalty he is shown from all the WOS football players he has coached. You just can't talk about WOS football without Dan Hooks and I think thats pretty Great.

OF??? Come on man!! You really tripping. Kirbyville will sho nuff blow them out. Sheperd did the same thing last year. Played Silsbee in a close game but when they met Kirbyville it was a rout. Bridge City will get 40 points put on them by Kirbyville this year trust me. We not a one man show. We have too much Speed for Bridge City this year!!!

Is there anyway of calling the internet provider and seeing if we as a group can pay said provider to disconnect service for KVILLEBALLA? I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait for WOS to absolutely trounce K-ville. That way maybe he will quiet down. And then when BC beats them, maybe we will get rid of him altogether. Hopefully I can get on here Saturday, after the beat down, and he will be quiet.

We loose friday i'mma keep talking. We won't loose to no Bridge City this year. They know it too!! I going to represent my team regardless Kosmo!!!!

PLEASE people, it's LOSE not LOOSE!

Lose= to fail to win

Loose= teenage boys pants that fall below their rear end showing everyone their stinky underwear!

(Couldn't help myself, it's been driving me crazy for some time! Okay, it's out of my system, you can go back to butchering the English language now!:D )

Guest bleed orange

I wish they had a spell check on here. Kvilleballa needs it bad. Keep talking smack. Its good material for other teams to hang up on their board.

Is there a mental health facility in Kirbyville where you might get some help for your delusions? Unless the delusions are drug induced, in which case you may be able to get in to a local rehab. While they are somewhat entertaining, delusions of this type can lead to more serious problems, resulting in severe humiliation, depression, and (hopefully) suicide. I would think you should be concerned. It's fascinating to witness a disturbed mind in action, but I really hope someone loves you enough to conduct an intervention as soon as possible to get you some help. Poor Guy! :lol:

kvilleballa...did anyone from there go to the westbrook combine this spring and run the 40? just checkin cuz our slow poke quarterback happened to tie for the fastest guy out of anyone there....on grass. you can have all the speed you want...if you dont have the talent up front, you wont get to showcase it

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83