Kirbyville vs. WOS who wins??

kvilleballa

Kville has no idea what will be unleashed on them! Im from WO-S' date='and along with many mustang fans am predicting a blowout....[/quote']

I'll have to agree. Cats did beat Jasper 2 yrs ago. Big deal they knew their plays! Right? (Audiable tape) Last year Jasper puts them back in there place. This year they were just dang lucky. Jasper has the worst team they've had in years and it still came down to the final seconds. So Kville not a chance against WOS. WOS will walk! Kville does have some great athletes but just can't compete with the big dogs.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, let me set the record straight for you K'ville fans(not all, but some). I sure hope that all the "we got this and we got that and #15 is gonna do this" talk is just having fun. We here at WOS, dont really get all worked up on all the trash gibberish teams say to us week in and week out. Just ask all the teams who do that, they have a loss on their record due to us. I also hope that you, K'ville balla, are in highschool. I say that because maybe you have no clue who we are. You couldnt, there is no way someone would talk that trash with a straight face. It is entertaining though. :wink: I will not say that there will be a blowout this Friday, but I will say yall havent and probably will not see another team like this in a long time. I hope yall have yalls chin straps buckled and your cleats on Very Very tight!!!!!

Word from the wise,.........by saying what yall are saying just makes it worse for yall, just think about that. peace 8)

Oh, and kvilleballa, here is a little taste of what we are like :D

WEST ORANGE-STARK 54, HAMSHIRE-FANNETT 0

1st Quarter 2nd Quarter 3rd Quarter 4th Quarter Final

West Orange-Stark 21 12 14 7 54

Hamshire-Fannett 0 0 0 0 0

Game Statistics

West Orange-Stark Hamshire-Fannett

First Downs 20 5

Rushes-Yards 29-215 26-62

Comp-Att-Int 15-19-0 2-12-2

Passing yards 225 13

Punts-avg. 0-0.0 9-24.2

Fumbles-lost 3-1 1-0

Penalties-yards 7-70 11-61

Scoring Summary

WOS-Jacoby Franks 56 pass from Andre Bevil (Andre Bevil kick) 9:35, 1st

WOS-Depauldrick Garrett 11 run (kick failed) 6:45, 1st

WOS-Earl Thomas 26 pass from Andre Bevil (Depauldrick Garrett run) 1:54, 1st

WOS-Ronnie Dennis 11 pass from Andre Bevil (kick failed) 8:06, 2nd

WOS-Domique Rhodes 37 pass from Andre Bevil (run failed) 5:14, 2nd

WOS-Kendrick LeBlanc 42 interception return (pass failed) 9:17, 3rd

WOS-Jacoby Franks 19 run (Leatrice Robinson run) :34, 3rd

WOS-Leatrice Robinson 2 run (Andre Bevil kick) 7:25, 4th

Leading Rushers

H-F Chris Comalander 15-42 , 0 TD

H-F Hagan Daigle 2-14 , 0 TD

WOS Depauldrick Garrett 15-105 , 1 TD

WOS Jacoby Franks 7-55 , 1 TD

WOS Leatrice Robinson 3-17 , 1 TD

WOS Earl Thomas 2-16 , 0 TD

Leading Passers

H-F Rickey Clark 2-12-2, 13 Yards , 0 TD

WOS Andre Bevil 11-15-0, 204 Yards , 4 TD

Leading Receivers

H-F Hagan Daigle 1-16 , 0 TD

H-F Alex Arevalo 1--3 , 0 TD

WOS Jacoby Franks 6-119 , 1 TD

WOS Domique Rhodes 1-37 , 1 TD

WOS Earl Thomas 3-36 , 1 TD

WOS Kendrick LeBlanc 2-17 , 0 TD

WOS Ronnie Dennis 2-16 , 1 TD

Interceptions

WOS Kendrick LeBlanc 2

WOS Seth Thomas 1

Man, I guess we do have an inferior Defense :cry: :lol:

Why when Jasper loose to Kirbyville excuses are being made? Kirbyville has beaten Jasper fair and square those times they beaten them. To save embarrassment i guess. Aint no such thing as luck when Kirbyville beat Jasper this past friday. For the records Jasper isn't that much down from the times i've seen Kirbyville play them. Its just our boys come to play period. I wonder if Kirbyville mess around and upset Wos, what excuses are going to be posted? Qb wasn't healthy or they didn't have all their starters!!! Some of you people crack me up. You guys act like Wos the Dallas Cowboys or something!!!

Why when Jasper loose to Kirbyville excuses are being made? Kirbyville has beaten Jasper fair and square those times they beaten them. To save embarrassment i guess. Aint no such thing as luck when Kirbyville beat Jasper this past friday. For the records Jasper isn't that much down from the times i've seen Kirbyville play them. Its just our boys come to play period. I wonder if Kirbyville mess around and upset Wos' date=' what excuses are going to be posted? Qb wasn't healthy or they didn't have all their starters!!! Some of you people crack me up. You guys act like Wos the Dallas Cowboys or something!!![/quote']

Don't worry, whatever happens there will be no excuses from wos. by the same token i hope that whatever happens there will be no excuses from kirbyville.

Trust me aint no excuses here!! But, you can rest for sure Jack Alvarez have something for dem stangs. They predicted a blowout on Silsbee and Orangefield but, its looks to me they had their hands full. I'm hoping Dan Hooks overlooks Kirbyville. I would love to hear that story!!!!! If you know what I mean!!!

Trust me aint no excuses here!! But' date=' you can rest for sure Jack Alvarez have something for dem stangs. They predicted a blowout on Silsbee and Orangefield but, its looks to me they had their hands full. I'm hoping Dan Hooks overlooks Kirbyville. I would love to hear that story!!!!! If you know what I mean!!![/quote']

We havent even played Silsbee or O'field yet. :roll:

I DO believe K'ville has a great team. I predicted them to be a contender back in Feb. I just dont think they can hang with us. Should be a great game, but for you to think that yall have all the answers and that yall will "upset" us, you have something different coming. :wink:

WOS BBBBIIIIIIIIGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drop me a line kicker!

Hey DP, yalls RB Williams is tearing it up!!!!1 :shock:

87 totes......1111 yards.....17TD's

Holy Cow!!!!!! :shock:

If we werent playing Fri., I would go see yall square off with EC.

Good luck. Go D'ville (I thought I would never say that)(my wifes fault) :lol::lol:

Kville needs to come back to reality. They win a couple of games and they think they are already district champs. You've played "ONE" district game and barely won to the worst team Jasper has had in years. It is great to be confident but cocky will get ya no where. WOS will take care of that Fri. night. What I hear is you won on Jaspers mistakes just like you say Carthage won on yours. You will not only be out played by WOS but out coached too. Like I said I like the confidence but think just a little.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder