Kirbyville vs. WOS who wins??

kvilleballa

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirbyvlle and Lumberton two different teams. Kirbyville beat Lumberton 50-0 in a scrimmage here recently and could have been a masscre if it was a game. You can't sit back and say Kirbyville and Lumberton cocky. I'm just facing the facts #21 going to shut down #12 from Wos. Trust me we are ready! If you look at the Jasper newsboy check out #15. He's a beast and don't mind busting heads!!! So i advise Mr. Earl Thomas if he want to stay out of harms way, don't come trouting up the middle!!lol

I wish Barbers Hill was in our district. Would you guys be 4-0' date=' well let me see.......um i doubt it very seriously!!![/quote']

The best part about this entire thread is we don't get to play K-Ville so you and I can argue who is better and we will never know.

I say we would win this year if we played.

Lets see how you do against WOS.

If you win I will bow and give you the nod!!

If WOS wins we can continue to argue about it.

Oh one last thing do you recall how many extra points we missed against yall last year.

That in it self cost us the game, not to mention the two turnovers in the red zone in the first half.

WOS by a million!!!!!!

Guest sideline

35-14 WOS. Kirbyville is good but WOS could still compete on a 4A level.

After reading through several of these posts....this one sums us (WO-S) up!!!!

don't know bout everyone else but I would love to be at this game.Kville vs. WOS. dang Kville can talk some noise let's just see if they can still talk it after Friday night. By the way you can't even put Kville coach in the same catagory as Hooks. Hooks is the man. Kville can't even compare. My point will be proved Friday night. Now if Hooks had Kville team it would be a whole different game. That would be a real game.

Guest Bridge City Card
Too bad Wos aint my friend!!! You will see. Carthage going to upset somebody if they go to division 1. They have way more atheletes than Wos. Kirbyville is determine to get a playoff spot. So we going to be on a different note in district' date=' if you know what i mean!![/quote'] :D You haven't seen Athletes yet. WOS would kill Carthage. Newton had Carthage beat. BC will beat ya:ll as well.

Guest Bridge City Card

Ya'll may be able to beat BH but you can't beat us. This year ya'll will get your whipping at our place. :D The streak continues.

Im assuming Kvilleballa don't play ball but he definitely talks alot of noise. Hey man your only making it worse on the boys that will be on the field & on your little town. Hope everyone from Kville don't act like you. Yall might have a better team this year than yall have had in the past but that was needed so chill & save some of that big talk for Friday night. Let's see if you can still talk the talk during and then for sure after the game. If yall beat WOS hats off to the Cats but I along with 99.9% of SET don't see it happening. You keep saying how prepared yall are well don't you see Hooks has had WOS prepared for year after year after year.........and for real teams. I seriously doubt Kville is the least of their worries. Nothing more from me I will chat with ya on Sat. mornin. later

Bridge City you don't believe that yourself man. If we loose to Wos i'm not tripping. WE going to beat the crap out of yall trust me. Silsbee too. I Can't wait for these two games. Especially Bridge City! Yall barely winning games and talking bout wooping Kirbyville this year. I wish I knew you personally, because we can put some money on da line!! You guys struggled with Liberty when Kirbyville ran the clock down keep from making the score worse. Look for Alvarez to keep the starters in the whole game when we play dem Cards!! Kirbyville subject to set a record on Bridge city!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder