Barbers Hill Eagles vs. Port Neches Groves Indians...Act 2

BHBadboy

Got to love the playoffs. ;D ;D  A game not set in stone, two weeks away (if ever), and fans dropping game game 1 stats, game 2 stats, scrimmage stats, meaningless district comparisons, 20-years ago stats, new coach praise, old coach bashing (this one is ok), quotes from past coaches, etc....etc...etc.  We have even progressed to district opponents jumping in and bashing the team we may not play.  I figure by week 0, assuming we even play, we'll make it full circle and the "your mama" and my uncle from the 1976 team shots will take over.  I just love it..........passionate radical fans. ;D ;D

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the records PNG should win. More power to you if you do. But the rhetoric in here from you guys makes me look at you in a little diffrent light. Not only has your team changed since early in the season, for the better no doubt, but your fan arrogance is... well here ya go! And this also goes for the PNG wanna be that resides 20 miles north of BH. [color=purple]ERKLE 4EVER[/color]

No Honor>>>>>>>Arrogant>>>>>>>>>>[color=purple]Pride>>>>>>>>>>>>Tradition[/color]

Good luck to the PNG team and coaches.

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="694402" timestamp="1257178467"]
Well looky there! I received a negative karma for that one. Thanks! I see the prodding can only come from one side. Niiiccce!
[/quote]

UgotTRUCKED,

You can give me that one negative carma, I collect them...... ;D ;D ;D  Matter of fact, I gave you a positive to not upset the balance of power.... ;D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="694408" timestamp="1257178723"]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=61613.msg694402#msg694402 date=1257178467]
Well looky there! I received a negative karma for that one. Thanks! I see the prodding can only come from one side. Niiiccce!
[/quote]

UgotTRUCKED,

You can give me that one negative carma, I collect them...... ;D ;D ;D  Matter of fact, I gave you a positive to not upset the balance of power.... ;D
[/quote]

Thanks! ;D If it was about their team they would have noticed that I wished the team & coaches well. That should have earned a positve one. ;D To be honest, I've never bothered with the karma portion of this board so I don't know how to give them. But I figured out how to get'em.  ;D ;D ;D

What kills me is the fact that all u png fans are bragging about something that happen in week 0.  For example the Denver broncos beat the new England patriots at the beginning of the season. Do you think that its going to happen again NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. Come on now quit bragging on the past. BH should have beat us, yes that's right i said they should have beat us, and they should have beat dayton if not for receivers dropping the ball.  They would be in first place, and they should be getting their best receiver in Caleb stork back.  So talk all of the crap you want, BH is for real their QB is nothing but an awesome athlete.In my opinion is better then yalls QB. I have a totally different view on bh football team after we played them, they really impressed me. I hope they stomp yall.

[quote name="cougarshow33" post="694459" timestamp="1257180965"]
What kills me is the fact that all u png fans are bragging about something that happen in week 0.  For example the Denver broncos beat the new England patriots at the beginning of the season. Do you think that its going to happen again NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. Come on now quit bragging on the past. [b]BH should have beat us, yes that's right i said they should have beat us, and they should have beat dayton if not for receivers dropping the ball. [/b]  They would be in first place, and they should be getting their best receiver in Caleb stork back.  So talk all of the crap you want, BH is for real their QB is nothing but an awesome athlete.In my opinion is better then yalls QB. I have a totally different view on bh football team after we played them, they really impressed me. I hope they stomp yall.
[/quote]

dayton had plenty of drops and fumbles as well.... And also a new QB. All those things are part of the game. But..... if those mistakes are minimized.... BH could pull the upset.

These NDNS have only gotten better every week, if you don't believe it you should ask the teams that they have beaten each week.  They all say the same thing.....this is not the team we thought they were.  The coaches have those boys ready for anything every week.  PNG will win this one hands down.

[quote name="Cheermom4" post="694502" timestamp="1257182670"]
These NDNS have only gotten better every week, if you don't believe it you should ask the teams that they have beaten each week.  They all say the same thing.....this is not the team we thought they were.  The coaches have those boys ready for anything every week.  PNG will win this one hands down.
[/quote]

AGREE!  Scalp 'em, Indians, Scalp 'em!

Smack is all in fun, but I think the real Indian and BH fans know this game is going to be a good one! Both teams have gotten better ,but i give the indians the edge in the mental part of the game! I think their new coach has them believing that they could win state and that is a very important part of the game. In game one there were a lot of fans (Indians or not) that was predicting a blow out, but after they almost lost I thik a lot were hoping they would play BH again ;D I hope the game happens its alway nice to see how teams match up after a full season under their belt.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="694532" timestamp="1257183494"]
Smack is all in fun, but I think the real Indian and BH fans know this game is going to be a good one! Both teams have gotten better ,but i give the indians the edge in the mental part of the game! I think their new coach has them believing that they could win state and that is a very important part of the game. In game one there were a lot of fans (Indians or not) that was predicting a blow out, but after they almost lost I thik a lot were hoping they would play BH again ;D[b] I hope the game happens its alway nice to see how teams match up after a full season under their belt.[/b][/quote]

Good post BHFAN.It is nice to see the progress made by both teams. We are much improved and I have to believe BH is also.

[quote name="pngfan1" post="694550" timestamp="1257184152"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=61613.msg694532#msg694532 date=1257183494]
Smack is all in fun, but I think the real Indian and BH fans know this game is going to be a good one! Both teams have gotten better ,but i give the indians the edge in the mental part of the game! I think their new coach has them believing that they could win state and that is a very important part of the game. In game one there were a lot of fans (Indians or not) that was predicting a blow out, but after they almost lost I thik a lot were hoping they would play BH again ;D[b] I hope the game happens its alway nice to see how teams match up after a full season under their belt.[/b][/quote]

Good post BHFAN.It is nice to see the progress made by both teams. We are much improved and I have to believe BH is also.
[/quote]

I think we are. It's hard to tell because we have had 6-7 starters out most of district, but those have been replace with Sophmores that are doing a heck of a job. Rumor is that we will have a lot of our team back and this Bye week will help us heal. Believe me I don't blaim you guys for being excited yall are having a great season. I just may come watch yall against Central this week just to take a peek ;D

If yall think PNG is gonna stomp BH then ur stupid and dum, let me just say yall got lucky last time by a missed extra point, also weve had some position changes and some injured players return. I believe the bye week and some pumped up players wanting some revenge will be enough for a BH Win

[quote name="ImJusSayn" post="693344" timestamp="1257079177"]
You guys are just TOO SLOW, you might have little size but OMG, you guys are slow and speed is not something you can develop over night. And with a rookie coach!!!! Does he have the stamina to make it in the playoffs. But, I will give him some credit, he has gotten you guys to PLAY WAY OVER YOUR HEADS.
[/quote]

Y'know that's what they said about our team last week. The Indians haven't faced a team as fast as Ozen, ya'll are in for an upset....look what happened.  They couldn't do much of anything against our D.  Faircloth is great and all, but some people need to give credit where credit is due- our D coordinator.  He has done an outstanding job this year, and despite the fact the Ozen scored 20 on our 2 and 3 string, no one has scored more than 20 on us this year; even with the "highest-powered" offenses in our district.  Oh and BH, and CROSBY, and Texas City.  I don't know how much BH has improved, but it sure as heck better be a lot, because the Indians will be ready for them.

[quote name="portnechesgrovesbaseball" post="693566" timestamp="1257100611"]
our offense is two- dimensional, which will get us farther than other teams, and our defense is phenomal. we force more turnovers than anyone in our area. no, i am not bragging. i'm just speaking the truth. it's been a long road to get to where we are now. can we be beat? yes, on any given day! are we going down without a fight? no... i'm very proud of the boys maintaining levelheaded. you wouldn't be to tell that from all our fan posts on here. you may "hate" on png and say that we're arrogant, conceited, egotistic -- whatever you want to call it -- [size=14pt][b]but we're nothing more than moms, dads, grandparents, friends, and fans that are proud of our team. we bleed purple and white at the reservation.[/b][/size]
[font=Verdana][b][size=14pt]winning or losing we WILL always be FAITHFUL![/size][/b][/font]

[/quote]

AMEN!!
This is one of the most intelligent posts to date on this thread.  Anyone can be beat any day of the week, i.e. Central last week to Livingston.  Oh and i believe the turnover margin is somewhere around +21 or 22.  That is insane in and of itself!  Good luck to both teams in the remainder of the season, however long that may be.  And don't bash a team you have only seen once in week 0 and no absolutely nothing about.  Do your homework.

Injun fans yaw might as well forget about what has happened in the regular season,because the real season is about to begin..Yaw are due a bad game cause everyone has one and believe me it is going to really hurt cause your season will be over when you have your bad game...In the regular season when you have your bad game you play again next Friday night,but in this season you go watch the Basketball team on Friday night...I have officially put the BAD GAME JINX on the INJUNS.....19-4a Rules...

The delusion in 19-4A is simply amazing. The BH fans have really showed us what really takes place West of the Trinity. Not much thinking for dang sure. Good to see that they can get all ten of their fans on here to work each other into such a frenzy where that actually believe they are going to win and PN-G stands no chance. Dam fools. A whole lot of faith for a 4th place finisher in one of the weaker districts in the Golden Triangle / Houston area. I hate to break you down with facts but I can assure you BH's one man show will not be enough to beat PN-G.

Mark it down, put it in stone, publish it, smoke it, toke it. Whatever you want. It does not matter how much crap you guys talk, it will not change the fact that come 11/15 your football season will be over.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    monebi
    Newest Member
    monebi