Barbers Hill Eagles vs. Port Neches Groves Indians...Act 2

BHBadboy

[quote name="akifan94" post="694788" timestamp="1257193424"]
The delusion in 19-4A is simply amazing. The BH fans have really showed us what really takes place West of the Trinity. Not much thinking for dang sure. Good to see that they can get all ten of their fans on here to work each other into such a frenzy where that actually believe they are going to win and PN-G stands no chance. Dam fools. A whole lot of faith for a 4th place finisher in one of the weaker districts in the Golden Triangle / Houston area. I hate to break you down with facts but I can assure you BH's one man show will not be enough to beat PN-G.

Mark it down, put it in stone, publish it, smoke it, toke it. Whatever you want. It does not matter how much crap you guys talk, it will not change the fact that come 11/15 your football season will be over.
[/quote]

Good form, Peter!

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The delusion in 19-4A is simply amazing. The BH fans have really showed us what really takes place West of the Trinity. Not much thinking for dang sure. Good to see that they can get all ten of their fans on here to work each other into such a frenzy where that actually believe they are going to win and PN-G stands no chance. Dam fools. A whole lot of faith for a 4th place finisher in one of the weaker districts in the Golden Triangle / Houston area. I hate to break you down with facts but I can assure you BH's one man show will not be enough to beat PN-G.

[b]Mark it down, put it in stone, publish it, smoke it, toke it. Whatever you want. It does not matter how much crap you guys talk, it will not change the fact that come 11/15 your football season will be over.[/b]
[/quote]

True dat.

[quote name="BHBadboy" post="694809" timestamp="1257193833"]
I love the fact that you think BH is going to lay down and give you the game. It will make our win even sweeter.
[/quote]

Did I ever say that? I honestly think it will be a competitive game. I think the QB from BH is a skilled play maker. His achilles hill is the int. That has not changed since the first game. His last two games he has thrown pick sixes. He matched our first game with another 4 int. beauty during a district game. I am not dumb. I know anything can happen when the lights come on. We will roll into town as a team that has gotten better every week. BH cannot say the same. Three losses in district does not bode well for building a confident team. Barbers Hill plays their "A" game and PN-G doesn't and BH can win. Anything less than an "A" game and you guys go home early.

Guest Ranger83

Mark it down, put it in stone, publish it, smoke it, toke it. Whatever you want. It does not matter how much crap you guys talk, it will not change the fact that come 11/15 your football season will be over.
[/quote]

[size=18pt]Buzzed Posting is Drunk Posting![/size]

[quote name="Ranger83" post="694838" timestamp="1257194521"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=61613.msg694788#msg694788 date=1257193424]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Then put down the bottle and don't do it.

[quote name="akifan94" post="694829" timestamp="1257194311"]
[quote author=BHBadboy link=topic=61613.msg694809#msg694809 date=1257193833]
I love the fact that you think BH is going to lay down and give you the game. It will make our win even sweeter.
[/quote]

Did I ever say that? I honestly think it will be a competitive game. I think the QB from BH is a skilled play maker. His achilles hill is the int. That has not changed since the first game. His last two games he has [b]thrown pick sixes.[/b] He matched our first game with another 4 int. beauty during a district game. I am not dumb. I know anything can happen when the lights come on. We will roll into town as a team that has gotten better every week. BH cannot say the same. Three losses in district does not bode well for building a confident team. Barbers Hill plays their "A" game and PN-G doesn't and BH can win. Anything less than an "A" game and you guys go home early.
[/quote]

pick sixes, huh? You do know you're not supposed to work at drink, right?   ;D

[quote name="AggieNDN" post="694843" timestamp="1257194765"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=61613.msg694829#msg694829 date=1257194311]
[/quote]

Did I ever say that? I honestly think it will be a competitive game. I think the QB from BH is a skilled play maker. His achilles hill is the int. That has not changed since the first game. His last two games he has [b]thrown pick sixes.[/b] He matched our first game with another 4 int. beauty during a district game. I am not dumb. I know anything can happen when the lights come on. We will roll into town as a team that has gotten better every week. BH cannot say the same. Three losses in district does not bode well for building a confident team. Barbers Hill plays their "A" game and PN-G doesn't and BH can win. Anything less than an "A" game and you guys go home early.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Please tell me you know what a pick six is? When the other team intercepts the ball and returns it for a TD. I know you do not get to see them during the Aggie games so turn on a UT game sometime and watch Earl Thomas and cast show you how it is done.  ;D

[quote name="akifan94" post="694853" timestamp="1257195044"]
[quote author=AggieNDN link=topic=61613.msg694843#msg694843 date=1257194765]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=61613.msg694829#msg694829 date=1257194311]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Please tell me you know what a pick six is? When the other team intercepts the ball and returns it for a TD. I know you do not get to see them during the Aggie games so turn on a UT game sometime and watch Earl Thomas and cast show you how it is done.  ;D
[/quote]

Like I said, no working at drink.  :D

[quote name="sports fan 4ever" post="694639" timestamp="1257187611"]
ur = you're

dum = dumb

yall = ya'll

Now who looks stupid and dumb??  If you're going to call people names at least spell it correctly and use the correct punctuation.
[/quote]  PLZ come on u gonna talk bout someones spelling.why do ppl oh wait better spell it right people do that.and where i come from in the SOUTH we spell it yall...where u from?Its just lame if you ask me.
    GO BRONCOS
    ALWAYS BELIEVE 

[/quote] AND Y IS 19-4A ALWAYS BEING REFERRED TO AS THE WEAKER DISTRICT.I CAN ADMIT I DONT KNOW ALOT BOUT ALL THE DISTICTS.I AM KINDA NEW AT THE WHOLE THING.BUT WHAT I DO KNOW IS DAYTON BEING IN 19-4A UMM WENT ALL THE WAY TO STATE.DID ANYONE IN 20-4A GO THAT FAR.NOW MIND YOU I SAID I WAS KINDA NEW AT ALL THIS SO DON'T POUND ON ME... JUST ASKING

[quote name="octfeb" post="694885" timestamp="1257196275"]

[/quote] AND Y IS 19-4A ALWAYS BEING REFERRED TO AS THE WEAKER DISTRICT.I CAN ADMIT I DONT KNOW ALOT BOUT ALL THE DISTICTS.I AM KINDA NEW AT THE WHOLE THING.BUT WHAT I DO KNOW IS DAYTON BEING IN 19-4A UMM WENT ALL THE WAY TO STATE.DID ANYONE IN 20-4A GO THAT FAR.NOW MIND YOU I SAID I WAS KINDA NEW AT ALL THIS SO DON'T POUND ON ME... JUST ASKING
[/quote]

Quit throwing logic into the subject it just confuses them ;D

[quote name="octfeb" post="694885" timestamp="1257196275"]

[/quote]

Dayton is the cream of the crop in 19-4A. Crosby is good and got the best of Dayton this year. Barbers Hill is solid but not spectacular. GCM is a new school and probably will not hang around 4A long if the rumors are true. CE King once was a good program but they have not done much lately. The other teams are very weak. I don't think 19-4a 1 -4 matches up with our 1-4 and I don't think 19-4A non-playoff contenders match up with ours. In my opinion 24-4A is number 1 followed by 20-4A then 18-4a with 19-4A falling in somewhere behind them.

[quote name="akifan94" post="694900" timestamp="1257196650"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=61613.msg694885#msg694885 date=1257196275]

[/quote]

Dayton is the cream of the crop in 19-4A. Crosby is good and got the best of Dayton this year. Barbers Hill is solid but not spectacular. GCM is a new school and probably will not hang around 4A long if the rumors are true. CE King once was a good program but they have not done much lately. The other teams are very weak. I don't think 19-4a 1 -4 matches up with our 1-4 and I don't think 19-4A non-playoff contenders match up with ours. In my opinion 24-4A is number 1 followed by 20-4A then 18-4a with 19-4A falling in somewhere behind them.
[/quote]umm ok but that didn't answer my question.Where did 20-4A end up in the playoffs.

[quote name="PN-G bandkid" post="694915" timestamp="1257197084"]
The rumor I heard today at the school is that we'll face Barber's Hill at the Galena Park complex on Friday, November 13th.
[/quote]Thats a nice Stadium

Guest 24baseball24
thats right. it is the biggest stadium around here and one of the best. it is where the PNG beating should take place. they are way to slow and might be 9-0 but those are numbers it doesn't reflect how they play in two weeks

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="akifan94" post="694841" timestamp="1257194727"]
[quote author=Ranger83 link=topic=61613.msg694838#msg694838 date=1257194521]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Then put down the bottle and don't do it.
[/quote]

Never touch the stuff. All alcohol leads to is unwanted and unattractive offspring.
(Oops! Sorry Akifan94. Did not mean to hit so close to home.)

[quote name="24baseball24" post="694922" timestamp="1257197387"]
thats right. it is the biggest stadium around here and one of the best. it is where the PNG beating should take place. they are way to slow and might be 9-0 but those are numbers it doesn't reflect how they play in two weeks
[/quote]  Did BH play Galena Park there?Or did they play at BH

[quote name="24baseball24" post="694930" timestamp="1257197964"]
i think they played them there. but not to sure on that one.
[/quote]Well if they did play them there then I guess BH will have the advantage of being on familiar ground.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder