Barbers Hill Eagles vs. Port Neches Groves Indians...Act 2

BHBadboy

[quote name="jayhawk" post="693477" timestamp="1257093458"]
PNG posters have you scouted any of the other teams in Region III or any region for that matter ?  What team team if any do ya think would match up or even come close to PNG. Since everybody in 19a is a cellar team and 24a won't be a problem even Angleton .Please don't tell me your not looking past Central because that would be a cop out with all the bragging and dissing of other teams you do. Get me some real facts,stats ,tell me about some of your stand out players,your over all team strength's,weaknesses if any. I've read all of PNG posts and still don't anything about your team other than the fact your gong to kill BH and  one dimensional Angleton won't be a problem . Help a brother out and shed some light on your eliteism so I can jump on your band wagon too!
[/quote]

Nice try...read the newspaper if you want info on the Indians, otherwise just get on the band wagon and enjoy the ride...you won't be dissappointed!

Secondly, you all love to talk about us for trash talking...at least we have something to talk about  ::)!!  Look back and you'll see that this thread was started by someone from BH, and something tells me they might be a little worried about what's gonna happen to them in two weeks!  So, keep on talking, just makes the victory even more sweet!  If you ask nicely, we might even let you come watch us in the State Title game...so go buy your purple shirt before they're all gone!

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="CowboysNIndians" post="693472" timestamp="1257093195"]
PNG is the New York Yankees of Southeast Texas Football.  If you're an Indian, you love it.  If not, jealousy rules your life.

Remember - to the victors goes the unabashed smack talk until someone finds a way to stop you.

Arrogance is actually a good feeling
[/quote]
::) ::)

I think most of you BH folks forget that the first game with BH was the first game with new coaches and a totally new 180 degree change offense. I also think that you underestimate the hand that our defense had in those six turnovers. If you did a little research you would find that the PNG defense has caused turnovers all year long. Good luck to the Hill.

[quote name="NDNfan91" post="693492" timestamp="1257094522"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=61613.msg693477#msg693477 date=1257093458]
PNG posters have you scouted any of the other teams in Region III or any region for that matter ?  What team team if any do ya think would match up or even come close to PNG. Since everybody in 19a is a cellar team and 24a won't be a problem even Angleton .Please don't tell me your not looking past Central because that would be a cop out with all the bragging and dissing of other teams you do. Get me some real facts,stats ,tell me about some of your stand out players,your over all team strength's,weaknesses if any. I've read all of PNG posts and still don't anything about your team other than the fact your gong to kill BH and  one dimensional Angleton won't be a problem . Help a brother out and shed some light on your eliteism so I can jump on your band wagon too!
[/quote]

Nice try...read the newspaper if you want info on the Indians, otherwise just get on the band wagon and enjoy the ride...you won't be dissappointed!

Secondly, you all love to talk about us for trash talking...at least we have something to talk about  ::)!!  Look back and you'll see that this thread was started by someone from BH, and something tells me they might be a little worried about what's gonna happen to them in two weeks!  So, keep on talking, just makes the victory even more sweet!  If you ask nicely, we might even let you come watch us in the State Title game...so go buy your purple shirt before they're all gone!
[/quote] Now I'm completely impressed !

[quote name="ImJusSayn" post="693507" timestamp="1257095507"]
Like I said.....PLEASE put down the PIPE. Come On, you can't be serious, State Title, your rookie Coach and lack of team speed, wont be able to get you guys out of the first round. You need someone like THE "DON" to get you guys to the promise land.
[/quote]
That's funny because that slow team you guys keep harpin on made it to the State title in '99 because they were disciplined and executed a gameplan the way it was designed. They also were hard hitting and intimidating on defense. Speed is not the end all be all! Also the teams we played that year in the semis and title game were not fast either (Shertz Clemens and Stephenville). The speed team was Lamarque and we smoked them!

[quote name="babyshoe" post="693517" timestamp="1257096052"]
I see a lot of Jelousy in this thread.  A ton of envy.
[/quote]
AMEN !!! ENVY !!! the NDN's are not even looking to the playoffs. They want a outright District Championship. I know this because I know alot of the players on the team. All they were talking about last night was the game with Central ! The players are pumped up for this game against central. They are ready to hit the practice field today, if they could. The coach has this team focused on the task at hand. They are not even thinking of BH at this point. That will be next week. Don't underestimate this team and the coaches. They will have a game plan that is gonna blow your mind when you have the honor of playing PNG again. The NDN's you played in week 0 are not the same NDN's you will face in 2 weeks. This team is 9-0 for a reason and I can tell you its not luck. There are alot of pages in Faircloth's playbook that have not used yet.

[quote name="badndn" post="693519" timestamp="1257096290"]
[quote author=ImJusSayn link=topic=61613.msg693507#msg693507 date=1257095507]
Like I said.....PLEASE put down the PIPE. Come On, you can't be serious, State Title, your rookie Coach and lack of team speed, wont be able to get you guys out of the first round. You need someone like THE "DON" to get you guys to the promise land.
[/quote]
That's funny because that slow team you guys keep harpin on made it to the State title in '99 because they were disciplined and executed a gameplan the way it was designed. They also were hard hitting and intimidating on defense. Speed is not the end all be all! Also the teams we played that year in the semis and title game were not fast either (Shertz Clemens and Stephenville). The speed team was Lamarque and we smoked them!
[/quote]
Please read your own post before you post. A slow team plays a bunch of slow teams = a slow team wins.....OH HELLO

[quote name="ImJusSayn" post="693525" timestamp="1257096810"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=61613.msg693519#msg693519 date=1257096290]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Please read your own post before you post. A slow team plays a bunch of slow teams = a slow team wins.....OH HELLO
[/quote]

get help kid.

This thread is Comical.:D  I am cracking up at the Lack of Respect being displayed by many of the BH fans.  PN-G is 9-0 for a reason.  

Here's a stat for everyone.  [b]4 Minutes 7 Seconds[/b] = The amount of time PN-G has trailed on the scoreboard this year.  IMPRESSIVE!  Nederland scored first against the Indians, it was also the ONLY time they scored!

PASSING:            COMP      ATTT      YDS       TD
BRENNAN DOTY      109        190       1428       10

RUSHING:                   ATT       YDS      TD
CALEB HARMON            217       1467     15
CODY ROSS                 28         168       3
MATT DESMOND           25         62         5
BRENNAN DOTY            28         42         0

RECEIVING:                  REC      YDS      TD
BLAKE REYENGA             32        453       2
SPENCER DERON            20         378       6
KYLER SEGURA              20         227       1
RYAN ST. CLAIR            13         168       2
AMIR JALALI                 12         133       0
GARRETT BOUDOIN        10          94        0

INTERCEPTIONS:
AARON BRANDOM--4
DRE DUNBAR -- 3
KANE BENOIT -- 3
NATHAN RAGGIO-- 1

PN-G has 10 players with 30 tackles.
KANE BENOIT-- 71 tackles.
D.J. SCHEXNIDER-- 4 sacks, 11 QB pressures, 6 QB hits.
DAVID ST. CLAIR-- 5 pass break-ups
DRE DUNBAR-- 5 pass break-ups

our offense is two- dimensional, which will get us farther than other teams, and our defense is phenomal. we force more turnovers than anyone in our area. no, i am not bragging. i'm just speaking the truth. it's been a long road to get to where we are now. can we be beat? yes, on any given day! are we going down without a fight? no... i'm very proud of the boys maintaining levelheaded. you wouldn't be to tell that from all our fan posts on here. you may "hate" on png and say that we're arrogant, conceited, egotistic -- whatever you want to call it -- but we're nothing more than moms, dads, grandparents, friends, and fans that are proud of our team. we bleed purple and white at the reservation.
[font=Verdana]winning or losing we WILL always be FAITHFUL![/font]

[quote name="portnechesgrovesbaseball" post="693566" timestamp="1257100611"]

INTERCEPTIONS:
AARON BRANDOM--4
DRE DUNBAR -- 3
KANE BENOIT -- 3
NATHAN RAGGIO-- 1

our offense is two- dimensional, which will get us farther than other teams, and our defense is phenomal. we force more turnovers than anyone in our area. no, i am not bragging. i'm just speaking the truth. it's been a long road to get to where we are now. can we be beat? yes, on any given day! are we going down without a fight? no... i'm very proud of the boys maintaining levelheaded. you wouldn't be to tell that from all our fan posts on here. you may "hate" on png and say that we're arrogant, conceited, egotistic -- whatever you want to call it -- but we're nothing more than moms, dads, grandparents, friends, and fans that are proud of our team. we bleed purple and white at the reservation.

[/quote]  I can live with that !  thanks for stats !

[quote name="badndn" post="693513" timestamp="1257095872"]
I think most of you BH folks forget that the first game with BH was the first game with new coaches and a totally new 180 degree change offense. I also think that you underestimate the hand that our defense had in those six turnovers. If you did a little research you would find that the PNG defense has caused turnovers all year long. Good luck to the Hill.
[/quote]

and the BH offense has turned the ball over all year.

I can't believe some of you from BH. You'll lost to a team from 20-4a that won't even be in the playoffs already. The only team in 20-4a you'd have a shot of beating is LCM and idk if you'll could pull that off. Face it you made it due to a super weak district and one and out is the best you could hope for this season.

This thread is this long because of all the png haters no doubt.

This thread reminds me of the BH vs Central first round playoff thread 3 years ago.  There was only 1 or 2 BH fans that respected Central.  Here it is all over again.  PN-G is a team on a mission and they will be in this playoff hunt for a while.  Sorry, BH.  You may be in over your heads.

[quote name="ImJusSayn" post="693607" timestamp="1257103395"]
OK...You guys are RIGHT. Y'all are the best, the bomb. I really don't understand how y'all are not playing in the NCAA.......NOT REALLY, If I remember correctly Dre Dunbar was your whole defense, if wasn't for him you guys wouldn't have a defense.
[/quote]Now that is funnier then this thread.....Wake up an go back to sleep

[quote name="portnechesgrovesbaseball" post="693566" timestamp="1257100611"]

INTERCEPTIONS:
AARON BRANDOM--4
DRE DUNBAR -- 3
KANE BENOIT -- 3
NATHAN RAGGIO-- 1

[/quote]Those are impressive stats ! Looks like a well balanced team hope we (Dayton) get to hook up with you in the playoffs. Good luck ,but I'm pulling for BH when they meet you again  ;)

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="badndn" post="693519" timestamp="1257096290"]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Did you really just mention something that happened in 1999? Wow! No wonder you PNG people do not know how to act. It's been a while eh?

The worlds population exceeds Six Billion. The Wars in the Balkans continue to cause suffering in the region, but both sides do come to the table and a peace is agreed. The world prepares for the new millennium parties and computers around the world run testing for the millennium bug which could cause wide scale disruption to business and infrastructure if not fixed. The take up of the Internet and Mobile Phones around the world open up new opportunities for successful entrepreneurs.
1999 was just 10 years ago this year

Cost of Living 1999

How Much things cost in 1999

Yearly Inflation Rate USA                                   2.19%
Year End Close Dow Jones Industrial Average        11,497
Interest Rates Year End Federal Reserve               8.50%
Average Cost of new house                              $131,750.00
Average Income per year                                 $40,810.00
Average Monthly Rent                                     $645.00
Cost of a gallon of Gas                                    $1.22
Average cost of new car                                  $21,050.00
US Postage Stamp                                          33 cents
1 LB of Bacon                                                $2.59
Ground Coffee per IB                                       $3.41
Loaf of Bread                                                 $1.49
Dozen Eggs                                                    89 cents

[size=16pt]The only thing that reamins the same is that PNG STILL has not won a State Title since 1975. Some things will never change![/size]

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="693590" timestamp="1257102184"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=61613.msg693513#msg693513 date=1257095872]
[/quote]

[/quote]

and were plus 24 in turnovers this season so far and its far from being over

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="NewIndian" post="693655" timestamp="1257106392"]
[quote author=EAGLE07 link=topic=61613.msg693590#msg693590 date=1257102184]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=61613.msg693513#msg693513 date=1257095872]
[/quote]

[/quote]

and were plus 24 in turnovers this season so far and its far from being over
[/quote]

Barbers Hill was +24 in turnovers? Nice job Eagles. Looks like even an Indian fan feels like your season is "far from being over". That's not going to sit well on the Reservation NewIndian.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="NewIndian" post="693658" timestamp="1257106636"]
and when was the last time BH won a state title if  ever?
[/quote]

I think it's been a while for those guys too. The only difference being that they have not mentioned that up to this point. Next question.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder