Barbers Hill Eagles vs. Port Neches Groves Indians...Act 2

BHBadboy

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BHBadboy" post="692578" timestamp="1257016918"]
Losses are losses, but we lost to dayton by 3, and crosby by six. Those are not blowouts. If not for a pick six by crosby, we would have won. Yes they are all losses and yes we are 5-5, but if you think PNG will win by 20 points you are mistaken. 
[/quote]

i know thats a mistake well win by way more than that

[quote name="ImJusSayn" post="693180" timestamp="1257048585"]
One thing about the playoffs...Your regular season record don't really matter, 9-0 in a terrible district....the fact is, it is ONE AND DONE .....Good season PNG
[/quote]

Bro...You need to do your homework.  BH went 0-2 against 20-4A.  And your district champ, Crosby, got DISMANTLED by PN-G 37-7.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="PN-G bandkid" post="693192" timestamp="1257049332"]
You know, I just realized something. I think that I've counted more threads on this site that have PN-G as the main subject or mention PN-G at some point than ever before.

Wow. Go Indians.
[/quote]

It's usually some homer-dweeb from Port Neches patting himself and their new coach on the back. I guess that's how your kid gets some playing time on the Reservation.

[quote name="Ranger83" post="693188" timestamp="1257049088"]
PNG must have a pact with satan. You boys would be playing for second place friday night if Bellow is not lost for the season.

I may give BH a ton of crap, but I hope they destroy your "paper champion" team in two weeks! I am so sick of hearing about Faircloth this and "hardest working team" that.
[/quote]

HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, bELLOW WOULD NOT MADE A HILL OF BEANS,and whomever your voting for i hope we come for them next

IMJUSAYIN... Reallllyyy!!!  Our Districts last place team is better than yalls third place team...oh? thats yall?  Come on Barbers Hill....Bring it! it will be ugly as every game we have played this year!  Reality check in two weeks!! and Reality says yall lose again...this time BIG!!

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="NewIndian" post="693208" timestamp="1257049937"]
[quote author=Ranger83 link=topic=61613.msg693188#msg693188 date=1257049088]
PNG must have a pact with satan. You boys would be playing for second place friday night if Bellow is not lost for the season.

I may give BH a ton of crap, but I hope they destroy your "paper champion" team in two weeks! I am so sick of hearing about Faircloth this and "hardest working team" that.
[/quote]

HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, bELLOW WOULD NOT MADE A HILL OF BEANS,and whomever your voting for i hope we come for them next
[/quote]

Yea right! Keep telling yourself that. There's not one player on your team that could carry Bellow's jock!

Go Jags!

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="weasel" post="693209" timestamp="1257049967"]
IMJUSAYIN... Reallllyyy!!!  Our Districts last place team is better than yalls third place team...oh? thats yall?  Come on Barbers Hill....Bring it! it will be ugly as every game we have played this year!  Reality check in two weeks!! and Reality says yall lose again...this time BIG!!
[/quote]

No one in your self-indulging district has played the 3rd place team in 19-4A. That was our 4th place team that took your mighty injuns to the wire. But, you are right about one thing, reality check for 20-4A in two weeks.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="weasel" post="693222" timestamp="1257050527"]
Hope is a disbelief...keep believing.....and keep hoping...yall are done!  Season over!

[/quote]

I "hope" you then.

Last I checked, we have a game in two weeks. So, once again, you are wrong!

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="weasel" post="693233" timestamp="1257050885"]
AND ONCE WE PLAY...YALL ARE DONE!!!  You dont get it do you???
[/quote]

What's there to get?

Am I supposed to get scared of 20-4A and their average at best teams?

If that's the case. Then no, I don't get it!

Stop living in the past! Stop telling us what you did 8 and 9 weeks ago. You won! Congrats. No one in 19-4A is scared of anything or anyone you can bring! Do you understand that!

[quote name="B.M.F." post="693236" timestamp="1257051101"]
I can't wait until ya'll choke on that war bonnet ::) in the playoffs.
[/quote]

Gotta luv this tribe huh BMF?

[quote name="ImJusSayn" post="693180" timestamp="1257048585"]
One thing about the playoffs...Your regular season record don't really matter, 9-0 in a terrible district....the fact is, it is ONE AND DONE .....Good season PNG
[/quote]

Haha 20-4A terrible district?  19-4A is like a redheaded step-child.  PNG beat your district champs by 30.  We'll see who is "ONE AND DONE."  BH better be getting ready for basketball.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="NDNTime" post="693250" timestamp="1257051588"]
[quote author=ImJusSayn link=topic=61613.msg693180#msg693180 date=1257048585]
[/quote]

Haha 20-4A terrible district?  19-4A is like a redheaded step-child.  PNG beat your district champs by 30.  We'll see who is "ONE AND DONE."  BH better be getting ready for basketball.
[/quote]

Then you're about to be pimp-slapped by four red-headed step children!

19-4A  .....you have got to be kiddin me!!!  its alot like Central,Vidor, Ozen, Nederland, Lumberton, LC-M, and Livingston...Barbers Hill would not finish better than LAST against this group.....19-4A...give me yalls teams if you REALLY want too??  Yalls district is absoultley brutal!!

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="NDNTime" post="693254" timestamp="1257051820"]
Let's see.  BH lost to Lumberton.  Lumberton lost to PNG 39-6.  Week 0 has no bearing on the butt-whippin BH will receive.
[/quote]

Let's see...All of that means squat!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Raza012
    Newest Member
    Raza012