Barbers Hill Eagles vs. Port Neches Groves Indians...Act 2

BHBadboy

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="BHBadboy" post="692085" timestamp="1256966650"]
Rematch. Lets get the hype started. I'm expecting over 1000 posts. (at least)
[/quote]

good luck with the post numbers cause the scoreboard numbers aint been so good for ya!

[quote name="jake94" post="692093" timestamp="1256966937"]
PN-G is a much better team that when y'all played them the first time. I think the rematch might get ugly.
[/quote]
What do yall base that on.  Is it their wins against every team in 20 4A, oh I think I know, BH hasnt played anyone in that very terrible 19 4A district and PNG has been playing in  one of the best districts in 4A.  Wait BH was very lucky the 1st time they played, wait Dayton sucks, crosby sucks.

[quote name="texans" post="692180" timestamp="1256987143"]
[quote author=jake94 link=topic=61613.msg692093#msg692093 date=1256966937]
PN-G is a much better team that when y'all played them the first time. I think the rematch might get ugly.
[/quote]
What do yall base that on.  Is it their wins against every team in 20 4A, oh I think I know, BH hasnt played anyone in that very terrible 19 4A district and PNG has been playing in  one of the best districts in 4A.  Wait BH was very lucky the 1st time they played, wait Dayton sucks, crosby sucks.
[/quote]
Look up the defiition of delusions of grandeur...
You might see a lot of self reflection in those words.
In case you haven't been on this planet?
PN-G hasn't lost this year, and if anything is getting better each week!
By the time Barbers Hill played some "real" teams (Crosby, Dayton, GC Memorial) they went 0 and 3.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="692176" timestamp="1256985691"]
Would be a good idea for the Barbers Hill kids to make a trip to Footlocker and check out the latest styles of basketball shoes.
They will be needing them in two weeks.

I vote for....
GO RETRO!
Nothing beats a good pair of Chuck Taylors!
[/quote] :D :D :D ;D Now, are you insinuating something? ;D

Hey why don't you eagles come back to the rez and play there for this Bi-District game ? You know we couldn't fit our fan base on both sides of your stadium. If you think your so good it shouldn't matter where you play. So why not come to the REZ and play us there ? I know we could come to your stadium, but like I said above, we couldn't fit our fans into your stadium. I think for this playoff game we would bring around 5-7 thousand NDN fans, but proabably more.

[quote name="EX-Ceauxch" post="692275" timestamp="1256998067"]
This will be a better game than everyone thinks. [size=12pt][b][color=purple]PNG[/color] by 18[/b][/size]

[b]I vote they flip for Home and Home.[/b][/quote]

[color=purple][size=12pt]I don't see Faircloth taking a chance and trying to squeeze 5-7000 PN-G fans in the Barbers Hill visitor's stands.  No disrespect intended, but that stadium can not hold a PN-G playoff crowd.

I suspect the game will be at Stallworth or Galena Park.[/size][/color]

[quote name="KHS 89" post="692291" timestamp="1256998908"]
[quote author=EX-Ceauxch link=topic=61613.msg692275#msg692275 date=1256998067]
This will be a better game than everyone thinks. [size=12pt][b][color=purple]PNG[/color] by 18[/b][/size]

[b]I vote they flip for Home and Home.[/b][/quote]

[color=purple][size=12pt]I don't see Faircloth taking a chance and trying to squeeze 5-7000 PN-G fans in the Barbers Hill visitor's stands.  No disrespect intended, but that stadium can not hold a PN-G playoff crowd.

I suspect the game will be at Stallworth or Galena Park.[/size][/color]
[/quote]

The North Shore would be a good sait and could hold all the fans. If BH and PNG play yea maybe PNG will win but your season will be over a week later

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="692391" timestamp="1257003980"]
[quote author=NDN79 link=topic=61613.msg692135#msg692135 date=1256969120]
PN-G still has business to take care of next week in beaumont. One more week before we talk about a rematch with B.H.
[/quote]

Agree.
[/quote]
Definitely true. The Central game will be a good game, we need to focus on that one first.

[quote name="pngfan1" post="692407" timestamp="1257004670"]
[quote author=NDNWarrior link=topic=61613.msg692391#msg692391 date=1257003980]
[quote author=NDN79 link=topic=61613.msg692135#msg692135 date=1256969120]
PN-G still has business to take care of next week in beaumont. One more week before we talk about a rematch with B.H.
[/quote]

Agree.
[/quote]
Definitely true. The Central game will be a good game, we need to focus on that one first.
[/quote]

I really hate it when fans say this.  The fans have nothing to focus on.  We are not the players.  The players will focus on Central and they will do just fine.  if fans want to talk about future games it will have no impact on the Central game. 
I think PN-G will beat Barbers HIll this time around by at least 20. 
Now I'll go focus on my NCAA2010 matchup I have tomorrow.  It's going to be a big one. 

if you do not know anything about football, you do not need to be posting. can someone notify that ryker person 9 wins and zero losses and png has not had to score 100 points to win any games. he should have been at the game last night, it could have been much uglier than it was. 35-0 after 3, backups all 4. png by 21 or more if starters play whole game. GO TRIBE.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mmj0
    Newest Member
    mmj0