Barbers Hill Eagles vs. Port Neches Groves Indians...Act 2

BHBadboy

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="weasel" post="693255" timestamp="1257051850"]
19-4A  .....you have got to be kiddin me!!!  its alot like Central,Vidor, Ozen, Nederland, Lumberton, LC-M, and Livingston...Barbers Hill would not finish better than LAST against this group.....19-4A...give me yalls teams if you REALLY want too??  Yalls district is absoultley brutal!!
[/quote]

Translation please!

(We're talking football here. Not a Golden Triangle beauty pagent. Now THAT'S brutal)

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="NDNTime" post="693257" timestamp="1257051968"]
Tell me why "all-knowing" ranger.  You seem to be an expert on how "amazing" BH is.
[/quote]

Trust me. I in no way think BH is "amazing".

There just going to be amazingly better than PNG in two weeks. That's all that really matters.

[quote name="Ranger83" post="693261" timestamp="1257052155"]
[quote author=NDNTime link=topic=61613.msg693257#msg693257 date=1257051968]
Tell me why "all-knowing" ranger.  You seem to be an expert on how "amazing" BH is.
[/quote]

Trust me. I in know way think BH is "amazing".

There just going to be amazingly better than PNG in two weeks. That's all that really matters.
[/quote]

Well, I guess you mean that you in "no" way think BH is "amazing."  Or at least, I'm trusting that thats what you mean.
I will go on the record as saying "congrats" to BH for making the play-offs, but the NDNs are on a roll and there is no way BH will be able to hang with PNG for 4 quarters.

No BH will be like Ozen well beat on em for 3 quarters and then pull the starters and they might get to score against the backups, give me a break weve beat 2 of yalls playoff teams in the indestructible 194a yall end in 2 weeks, i just wish we were playing Dayton instead of BH it might actually be a good game

This extra Hour crap does nothing for me , about like all this talk about PNG and the Rez.

P:  Positively
N:  Not
G:  Good  enuf to even keep up with the Eagles.

Like I said earlier in all this talk, "This is not the regular season anymore." You guys really need to put the PIPE down. Man, y'all don't smoke that stuff on Sundays, Do you? ::)

Is it just my imagination or do the boys from Haircutters Hill actually think they can beat the Indians?  Funny how adding a 4th playoff spot for a weak district can encourage even the least deserving team's fans.  Enjoy your last district game, the Indians are on the War Path.  Hope to see all 47 eagle fans at the game- I'll be the one in purple.

OK, I just got the first cup of coffee down,  so everyone should be starting to think a little more clearly now. I really think North Forest could take PNG at this point in the season. You guys are just TOO SLOW, you might have little size but OMG, you guys are slow and speed is not something you can develop over night. And with a rookie coach!!!! Does he have the stamina to make it in the playoffs. But, I will give him some credit, he has gotten you guys to PLAY WAY OVER YOUR HEADS.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="NDNTime" post="693263" timestamp="1257052395"]
[quote author=Ranger83 link=topic=61613.msg693261#msg693261 date=1257052155]
[quote author=NDNTime link=topic=61613.msg693257#msg693257 date=1257051968]
Tell me why "all-knowing" ranger.  You seem to be an expert on how "amazing" BH is.
[/quote]

Trust me. I in know way think BH is "amazing".

[/quote]

Well, I guess you mean that you in "no" way think BH is "amazing."  Or at least, I'm trusting that [size=18pt][b]thats [/b] [/size] what you mean.
I will go on the record as saying "congrats" to BH for making the play-offs, but the NDNs are on a roll and there is no way BH will be able to hang with PNG for 4 quarters.
[/quote]

Thanks for the "heads up" on the usage error. It tells me that you care. 

(For the record, I do "know" the difference. And I guess you meant to say "that's", or at least I'm trusting that's what you meant to say. People who live in glass tee-pee's, should not throw stones)

[quote name="ImJusSayn" post="693344" timestamp="1257079177"]
OK, I just got the first cup of coffee down, and some of the PNG fans probably just got their first HIT off the PIPE and so everyone should be starting to think a little more clearly now. I really think North Forest could take PNG at this point in the season. [b]You guys are just TOO SLOW, you might have little size but OMG, you guys are slow and speed is not something you can develop over night. And with a rookie coach!!!! Does he have the stamina to make it in the playoffs. But, I will give him some credit, he has gotten you guys to PLAY WAY OVER YOUR HEADS.[/b][/quote]
Alright IMO speed can do damage,with that said ... I have not seen anyone that was supposed to have speed hurt us ,because
1-They can not get past the line of scrimmage or we are really not as slow as you think we are !
2- Anyone that has been lucky enough to get past the line of scrimmage, is met with in 5 yards of it by 2 B-A$$
inside LB's ,2 outside LB's ,or A saftey ..which I know for a FACT that can run in the 4.5 to 4.7 range ..cold
3- The coaching staff are not rookies .they are just new to our community..and they have plenty of playoff experience , under their belts.....
4- We may not have even played up to our abilities yet we will see.... :-*
5- We have plenty of depth at all positions ..that can step up..when needed for STAMINA!!!!!

Now I am going to post on a more important game for this week..Which is BMT Central,,that you will not get a chance to play against this year, if D1 and D2 played at the end ..because BH will be out after round 1....That I can't wait to watch
and hopefully get passed with a win.. SEE you soon ....

Thanks for the "heads up" on the usage error. It tells me that you care. 

(For the record, I do "know" the difference. And I guess you meant to say "that's", or at least I'm trusting that's what you meant to say. People who live in glass tee-pee's, should not throw stones)
[/quote]

Hey Ranger 83, they probably shouldn't use GLASS PIPES either! ImJusSayn!

[quote name="Warpaint101" post="693371" timestamp="1257083806"]
[quote author=ImJusSayn link=topic=61613.msg693344#msg693344 date=1257079177]
OK, I just got the first cup of coffee down, and some of the PNG fans probably just got their first HIT off the PIPE and so everyone should be starting to think a little more clearly now. I really think North Forest could take PNG at this point in the season. [b]You guys are just TOO SLOW, you might have little size but OMG, you guys are slow and speed is not something you can develop over night. And with a rookie coach!!!! Does he have the stamina to make it in the playoffs. But, I will give him some credit, he has gotten you guys to PLAY WAY OVER YOUR HEADS.[/b][/quote]
Alright IMO speed can do damage,with that said ... I have not seen anyone that was supposed to have speed hurt us ,because
1-They can not get past the line of scrimmage or we are really not as slow as you think we are !
2- Anyone that has been lucky enough to get past the line of scrimmage, is met with in 5 yards of it by 2 B-A$$
inside LB's ,2 outside LB's ,or A saftey ..which I know for a FACT that can run in the 4.5 to 4.7 range ..cold
3- The coaching staff are not rookies .they are just new to our community..and they have plenty of playoff experience , under their belts.....
4- We may not have even played up to our abilities yet we will see.... :-*
5- We have plenty of depth at all positions ..that can step up..when needed for STAMINA!!!!!

Now I am going to post on a more important game for this week..Which is BMT Central,,that you will not get a chance to play against this year ..because BH will be out after round 1....That I can't wait to watch
and hopefully get passed with a win.. SEE you soon ....
[/quote]
Could you just imagine how degraded Bh would have  been if they also played Central in pre-district. First a loss to PNG and then they would have loss to Central. But I guess since Lumberton Beat em, we will take that as well. I think you BH fans are biting off more than you can chew here with your post. Heres the deal, we are going to focus on our game this week against Central, you BH fans need to start focusing on basketball and the pretty pink shoes you will wear on your BB court. Why don't you start a thread for yourselves on "why did we loose so many games this year if we are so great " that way you can all beat up on your coach and each other.

Keep talking smack BH...because I have a feeling that after we shove that Eagle down your throats, yall will be the next one saying "PNG is the real deal", unless you would like to say it now to get it out of the way!

And for those of you who think you have seen everything that PNG has got...THINK AGAIN...there's more in store for each and every one of you!

PNG posters have you scouted any of the other teams in Region III or any region for that matter ?  What team team if any do ya think would match up or even come close to PNG. Since everybody in 19a is a cellar team and 24a won't be a problem even Angleton .Please don't tell me your not looking past Central because that would be a cop out with all the bragging and dissing of other teams you do. Get me some real facts,stats ,tell me about some of your stand out players,your over all team strength's,weaknesses if any. I've read all of PNG posts and still don't anything about your team other than the fact your gong to kill BH and  one dimensional Angleton won't be a problem . Help a brother out and shed some light on your eliteism so I can jump on your band wagon too!

[quote name="CowboysNIndians" post="693472" timestamp="1257093195"]
PNG is the New York Yankees of Southeast Texas Football.  If you're an Indian, you love it.  If not, jealousy rules your life.

Remember - to the victors goes the unabashed smack talk until someone finds a way to stop you.

Arrogance is actually a good feeling
[/quote]
Arrogance or Ignorance ...... either way you walk around in a BLISS. That explains all the PNG comments. You are all walking around in "IGNORANT BLISS"

[quote name="weasel" post="693209" timestamp="1257049967"]
IMJUSAYIN... Reallllyyy!!!  Our Districts last place team is better than yalls third place team...oh? thats yall?  Come on Barbers Hill....Bring it! it will be ugly as every game we have played this year!  Reality check in two weeks!! and Reality says yall lose again...this time BIG!!
[/quote]

someone seems to have forgotten that they only won on a missed extra point thieir first game even though BH had six turnovers. and whats this about "every game WE have played". your either a washed up has-been or some snot-nosed scrub who never sees the field because if png is as good as you say i'd be surprised that you made the team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin