Barbers Hill Eagles vs. Port Neches Groves Indians...Act 2

BHBadboy

wow guys. the crap talk is getting pretty bad. :P my opinion is that regardless of who is better or not football is football. each team is going to strap up and bring thier A-game. As a bit of caution to both teams i have this to say; PNG, pride comes before the fall, yall still have to go in and play good football to win. dont let hubris take advantage of you. BH, lets limit the mistakes and play with determination and confidence. you guys need to put your heart into winning. either way im looking for an entertaining game(and some big hits ;) ;D).

P.S. GO BARBERS HILL

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Ranger83" post="693661" timestamp="1257106798"]
[quote author=NewIndian link=topic=61613.msg693655#msg693655 date=1257106392]
[quote author=EAGLE07 link=topic=61613.msg693590#msg693590 date=1257102184]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=61613.msg693513#msg693513 date=1257095872]
I think most of you BH folks forget that the first game with BH was the first game with new coaches and a totally new 180 degree change offense. I also think that you underestimate the hand that our defense had in those six turnovers. If you did a little research you would find that the PNG defense has caused turnovers all year long. Good luck to the Hill.
[/quote]

and the BH offense has turned the ball over all year.
[/quote]

and were plus 24 in turnovers this season so far and its far from being over
[/quote]

Barbers Hill was +24 in turnovers? Nice job Eagles. Looks like even an Indian fan feels like your season is "far from being over". That's not going to sit well on the Reservation NewIndian.
[/quote]i guess you think your funny? yeah i think that about right BH has probably turnd over the ball about 24 times

[quote name="Ranger83" post="693648" timestamp="1257106050"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=61613.msg693519#msg693519 date=1257096290]
[quote author=ImJusSayn link=topic=61613.msg693507#msg693507 date=1257095507]
Like I said.....PLEASE put down the PIPE. Come On, you can't be serious, State Title, your rookie Coach and lack of team speed, wont be able to get you guys out of the first round. You need someone like THE "DON" to get you guys to the promise land.
[/quote]
That's funny because that slow team you guys keep harpin on made it to the State title in '99 because they were disciplined and executed a gameplan the way it was designed. They also were hard hitting and intimidating on defense. Speed is not the end all be all! Also the teams we played that year in the semis and title game were not fast either (Shertz Clemens and Stephenville). The speed team was Lamarque and we smoked them!
[/quote]

Did you really just mention something that happened in 1999? Wow! No wonder you PNG people do not know how to act. It's been a while eh?

The worlds population exceeds Six Billion. The Wars in the Balkans continue to cause suffering in the region, but both sides do come to the table and a peace is agreed. The world prepares for the new millennium parties and computers around the world run testing for the millennium bug which could cause wide scale disruption to business and infrastructure if not fixed. The take up of the Internet and Mobile Phones around the world open up new opportunities for successful entrepreneurs.
1999 was just 10 years ago this year

Cost of Living 1999

How Much things cost in 1999

Yearly Inflation Rate USA                                   2.19%
Year End Close Dow Jones Industrial Average        11,497
Interest Rates Year End Federal Reserve               8.50%
Average Cost of new house                              $131,750.00
Average Income per year                                 $40,810.00
Average Monthly Rent                                     $645.00
Cost of a gallon of Gas                                    $1.22
Average cost of new car                                  $21,050.00
US Postage Stamp                                          33 cents
1 LB of Bacon                                                $2.59
Ground Coffee per IB                                       $3.41
Loaf of Bread                                                 $1.49
Dozen Eggs                                                    89 cents

[size=16pt]The only thing that reamins the same is that PNG STILL has not won a State Title since 1975. Some things will never change![/size]
[/quote]

Didn't the Hill get blown out by 3A Cleveland???

Guest gladiator2
There has been a few changes in personnel on the defensive side of the ball since the first game, so those short quick passes and qb keepers will not work this time around. We want be substituting a boat load of player's every play either. I will say that I was questioning all of the substitutions at thebeginning of the season but the coaches knew what they were doing. I could be wrong but were up up 21-0 at one time in that first game? I know we played a lot of player's in that game. I thought our defense was a weakness after the first couple of games but they are now the strength . After the first game we only had put in 55% of the playbook and now they are around 90%, saving a few surprises for the playoffs. We will show the UIL why they shouldn't allow 4 teams in the playoff's, because they don't belong there. If my team was the 4th place finisher I dam'n sure wouldn't be talking smack. It sure is funny how were so slow but dominating these so-called fast teams.

[quote name="TexAgNDN" post="693564" timestamp="1257100363"]

Here's a stat for everyone.  [b]4 Minutes 7 Seconds[/b] = The amount of time PN-G has trailed on the scoreboard this year.  IMPRESSIVE!  Nederland scored first against the Indians, it was also the ONLY time they scored!

[/quote]

Did any of you catch this?  Maybe it's just me, but I think this is an incredible statistic.  I think it is a perfect representation of how dominating the Indians have been.

[quote name="ImJusSayn" post="693863" timestamp="1257122240"]
What, waste money on a shirt for the short tag along back to PNG after a one and done 1st round loss......
[/quote]

Tell the truth do you really think bh stands a chance against png? You'll are outmanned at every level even ol don has met his match in Faircloth

[quote name="ImJusSayn" post="693863" timestamp="1257122240"]
What, waste money on a shirt for the short tag along back to PNG after a one and done 1st round loss......
[/quote]

I hope you are going to have the guts to come on here and eat your crow after your team gets smacked with a first round loss.

I'm just saying.

[quote name="akifan94" post="693869" timestamp="1257122449"]
[quote author=ImJusSayn link=topic=61613.msg693863#msg693863 date=1257122240]
[/quote]

I hope you are going to have the guts to come on here and eat your crow after your team gets smacked with a first round loss.

I'm just saying.
[/quote] ::) ::)

[quote name="akifan94" post="693869" timestamp="1257122449"]
[quote author=ImJusSayn link=topic=61613.msg693863#msg693863 date=1257122240]
[/quote]

I hope you are going to have the nuts to come on here and eat your crow after your team gets smacked with a first round loss.

I'm just saying.
[/quote]

I'm just guessing he won't be seen on here after the game...this is severe case of mouth overloading his rear end.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder