Guest etbu

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="RustedCutlass" post="697182" timestamp="1257372696"]
42-35 Central
[/quote]

Wow, some of you picking Central, who had a tough time scoring against the likes of Lumberton and Livingston, and could not stop a very stoppable Vidor team are predicting them to score half of what PNG has given up all year is unreal.  PNG is the #1 defense in the region and top 10 in the state.  Central will give PNG the best game they have been given since they started rolling though IMO.

PNG 35
Central 20

Another Ozen score for PNG, but this time it wont be as easy.

But coaches don't prepare for a game based on how they played someone else. Not unless they are complete morons. They plan their gameplan according to who they play next by watching film (supposedly).
So, regardless of how they played against some team that you see as stoppable, it is because that is how they prepared for that team. Unless Central's coaches are idiots, they are basing their gameplan on y'all's films, not on how they played us.  ::)
Who you've won or lost to don't mean jack crap if your coaches are worth their salt.

Oh really ? We are going to give up 42 pts to Central. We haven't given up 20 pts to any team this year. You really need to stay on the Vidor message boards and try to figure out why your team under achieves every year. This was supposed to be Vidor's year they had everyone back. They couldn't even get a first down against PNG much less score. You absolutely can compare playing against the same opponents! Central has more speed but PNG's defense has shut everyone down this year. We don't have to score 50 pts to win. (Or lose in Vidor's case)

[quote name="tc35" post="697348" timestamp="1257382917"]
Oh really ? We are going to give up 42 pts to Central. We haven't given up 20 pts to any team this year. You really need to stay on the Vidor message boards and try to figure out why your team under achieves every year. This was supposed to be Vidor's year they had everyone back. They couldn't even get a first down against PNG much less score. You absolutely can compare playing against the same opponents! Central has more speed but PNG's defense has shut everyone down this year. We don't have to score 50 pts to win. (Or lose in Vidor's case)
[/quote]Attention everyone...Do not give a prediction on this prediction thread..If you pick against PNG you get the above mentioned response..Its people like you that make it hard to pull for PNG.

RustedClass...Ive already seen enough of your post..specially since the one when you bashed your own after Vidor loss to PNG..hint ..hint.. should never talk about coaches who spend so many hours with our young kids to make them football players and also hopefully great citizens one day!  its easy to work 8 hours a day..come home and bash coaches who are putting in 12-16 hours a day with kids who just want to play football..huh?  Give it a rest...make a pk then step away from the computer...

[quote name="weasel" post="697405" timestamp="1257386041"]
RustedClass...Ive already seen enough of your post..specially since the one when you bashed your own after Vidor loss to PNG..hint ..hint.. should never talk about coaches who spend so many hours with our young kids to make them football players and also hopefully great citizens one day!  its easy to work 8 hours a day..come home and bash coaches who are putting in 12-16 hours a day with kids who just want to play football..huh?  Give it a rest...make a pk then step away from the computer...
[/quote]Coach Burnett would have appreciated these words last year. :o

[quote name="The Black Pearl" post="697359" timestamp="1257383469"]
[quote author=tc35 link=topic=61600.msg697348#msg697348 date=1257382917]
[/quote]Attention everyone...Do not give a prediction on this prediction thread..If you pick against PNG you get the above mentioned response..Its people like you that make it hard to pull for PNG.
[/quote]
I think he may have had to much yo ho hum and a bottle of rum !!! tonight !  lol

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="697449" timestamp="1257388572"]
If Central could pass the ball, they might give the Indians a game. Indians defense will contain the corners and win this game.
[/quote]
Im with you!      Cant we all just get along.      You Vidor guys have had a fairly good season and willl be in the playoffs if you take care of buisness. Id be looking at that. You should give it up for SETX in the playoffs. I am behind all our teams in the playoffs!

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="697512" timestamp="1257391044"]
[quote author=adminbaberuth link=topic=61600.msg697449#msg697449 date=1257388572]
If Central could pass the ball, they might give the Indians a game. Indians defense will contain the corners and win this game.
[/quote]
Im with you!      Cant we all just get along.      You Vidor guys have had a fairly good season and willl be in the playoffs if you take care of buisness. Id be looking at that. You should give it up for SETX in the playoffs. I am behind all our teams in the playoffs!
[/quote]

Vidor is horrible as they always are and the only reason they even have a shot at the playoffs is because they take 4 teams now..what a joke...a fourth place team makes the playoffs??? Give me a break..let me tell ya 1st and 2nd place teams are the only deserving teams to go...and i really dont even like 2nd place teams going but it's the closest thing you can get to a wildcard so it'll pass i guess. If Vidor gets in it's on a charity case system. They and whoever else goes in 3rd and 4rth place are an embarrasment to high school football playoff teams and dont deserve to do nothin but go home and get ready for basketball.

[quote name="horns05" post="696253" timestamp="1257297964"]
ILL GO FOR THE JAGS AND IM FROM VIDOR GO JAGS GO PNG YOU SUCK
[/quote]

WOW!!! Do I sense some jealously there!?  I'm really not sure there's any other explanation for that comment (unless you were joking of course).  If a team that beat you 35-13 sucks, what is that saying about your team, HMMMMM??
??? ???

These Vidor fans really crack me up.  I stated before the first game of the season that the Dave Campbell pick was a joke.....that Vidor would do what Vidor always does.....CHOKE.  They kept bragging about last year, when they had everyone returning from a team that did not make the playoffs, when the district takes 4 teams to the playoffs.  Well congratulations....if you win this week, you make the playoffs.  Far below what was predicted for you....just like I thought.  Congratulations.....you moved up one spot from 5th the 4th.  Give me a break.  I hope you guys lose Friday, so all of your 4th place dreams melt right in front of you.  Good luck to your kids and may none of them get hurt.....Bad luck to some of you fans who are over zealous and complete retards.

Yes, Vidor always chokes, but I can tell you from a player's point of view (a while back), Vidor is always a tough opponent. You could be beating the tar out of them towards the end of the game, and they are still giving 110%. Vidor was always a team I loved playing against.

[quote name="silly365" post="693258" timestamp="1257052016"]
as i said on another forum this game will not even be close  well maybe at the start  png has by far the better team this year  coaches make adjustments well . offense can kill ya with the pass as well as the run defense doesnt even resemble last years much better at swarming to the ball but hey dont listen to me just ask the other seven teams theyve beat also ive been told the babe will have a guest speaker in da house!!!announcer from livingston coming in to do a radio broadcast
[/quote]I think it is going to be interesting who wins this game but I don't know how people can say that this team is going to blow out the other. I bet that when central went and played Livingston, people thought that Central would blow them out and Livingston came out on top. I was actually going for Central myself but I think that people are basing their predictions on a loss last week and really that loss doesn't mean "doodley squat"!! Nobody can say that they have the most complete team because anybody can lose a game or have a bad game even when they are undefeated so we will just see on Friday night.

Just a few distridt stats...Central averages 31.6 points per game scored
                                  Central averages 19.5 points allowed per game

PN-G averages 31.5 points per game scored
                                  PN-G averages 12.9 points allowed per game

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nilefa
    Newest Member
    nilefa