Central vs PNG Who you got?

Guest etbu

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the game will come down to how our offense can fare against the PN-G defense.  If we can move the ball early and often, we'll be poised to win this one.  If our offense struggles, PN-G takes this point blank.  I think our coaching staff will have some wrinkles that PN-G have not seen and we take this game early and PN-G will try to fight back in the 4th...

This game is purely for pride. The placements are set. Our coaches have already been talking to Barbers Hill about where the first round game will be. Probably will be at Stallworth Stadium. Central will most likely play Dayton and have an easier round the second and third round than PNG because PNG would have to go through Brenham second round and then Angleton 3rd round. Both teams are the district champs from their respective districts. That's just the way the brackets work out.

[quote name="Nederland Dog 2006" post="696365" timestamp="1257302533"]
I'll be honest, I don't know how all the region 1 and region 2 and whatever works really. :-\ So if that's what you are talking about ok.

On topic. Central is going down. Scalp em! I can't believe I just said that.
[/quote]

sorry Nederland Dog 06,,But its not gonna happen this Friday  ;)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="696401" timestamp="1257303501"]
I think the game will come down to how our offense can fare against the PN-G defense.  If we can move the ball early and often, we'll be poised to win this one.  If our offense struggles, PN-G takes this point blank.  I think our coaching staff will have some wrinkles that PN-G have not seen and we take this game early and PN-G will try to fight back in the 4th...
[/quote]Possible .....I hope not....

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="696401" timestamp="1257303501"]
[/quote]
Man, I talked to CLEO...."I got thiiissss!"(George Lopez), Central wins by 7.

Soulja -- What is the deal with the back situation with Central. You started out the year with 3 guys carrying the ball. The guy that killed Nederland broke his collarbone so he is out. It looks like one of the other backs is not 100% and has not been effective. So you are just going to run it 75% of the time and give it to O'Neal every time. It's going to take more than speed to beat us.  PNG has not given up more than 20 pts in a game. Final score PNG 35  Undersized Central Jags 14.

[quote name="tc35" post="696501" timestamp="1257307979"]
Soulja -- What is the deal with the back situation with Central. You started out the year with 3 guys carrying the ball. The guy that killed Nederland broke his collarbone so he is out. It looks like one of the other backs is not 100% and has not been effective. So you are just going to run it 75% of the time and give it to O'Neal every time. It's going to take more than speed to beat us.  PNG has not given up more than 20 pts in a game. Final score PNG 35   Undersized Central Jags 14.
[/quote]Our other backs are ok.  Central will be fine.  The Back that is out for the year is and underclassman so all will see him next year.  We will find a way to win.  We have proven that we can pass when we need to.  Undersized?  Really?  We have speed and size on both sides of the ball.  Not sure where you are getting your info from...

I was mainly referring to the Defensive linemen not the offensive linemen. The D-line looks small compared to previous years. I just hope the game is a competitive game with no injuries. I was wrong about the brackets. Central will not play Dayton. Barbers Hill and Dayton will most likely represent the small 4A division and Central will be the top seed big school. Could play Crosby.

[quote name="tc35" post="696577" timestamp="1257314333"]
I was mainly referring to the Defensive linemen not the offensive linemen. The D-line looks small compared to previous years. I just hope the game is a competitive game with no injuries. I was wrong about the brackets. Central will not play Dayton. [b]Barbers Hill and Dayton will most likely represent the small 4A division [/b] and Central will be the top seed big school. Could play Crosby.
[/quote]

definitely..... we've completed district play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder