Guest etbu

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Itch?Scratchit!" post="696298" timestamp="1257300674"]
If you survive round one we will talk! K
[/quote]

Ok. I'm going out on a limb so take note people. We beat Lumberton, and make it through AT LEAST two rounds of the playoff atmosphere. Maybe more. That's how better we have gotten and different of a team we have. But I guarantee you Mid County and Central will go at least 2 rounds.

No its terrible.  I have to work in this area and I am so sick of hearing about how great 20 4A.  District 20 4A is awesome when comparing it to district 20 and 19.  These people talk like they are ranked first or second in state.  The only reason PNG has the ranking they do is because they dont play anyone and they are undefeated!

[quote name="NDNTime" post="696302" timestamp="1257300814"]
[quote author=Itch?Scratchit! link=topic=61600.msg696298#msg696298 date=1257300674]
[/quote]

I've asked Itch where he hales from in previous posts.  All he knows how to do is knock on teams that he is envious of.
[/quote]

Haters man. Gotta love em.

[quote name="Nederland Dog 2006" post="696305" timestamp="1257300846"]
[quote author=Itch?Scratchit! link=topic=61600.msg696298#msg696298 date=1257300674]
[/quote]

Ok. I'm going out on a limb so take note people. We beat Lumberton, and make it through AT LEAST two rounds of the playoff atmosphere. Maybe more. That's how better we have gotten and different of a team we have. But I guarantee you Mid County and Central will go at least 2 rounds.
[/quote]

I hope you do.  Trust me!

You cant say were your from prolly a 0-9 school so you got a thing against winning teams. Not a problem I got a # to a good theropist who specilaizes in people from teams out west with losing records. Just PM me and Ill give you his number. The theropist is an NFL player from a team out west who has a QB who cant play so he is used to people with a similar attitude. Just let me know.

I just don't understand why you think this district is overrated. Nederland has had one of the most succesful football programs the last 15 years. Port Neches-Groves has had their fair share of playoff runs, has a number of State titles and were state finalists in 2000(i think). All of the Beaumont schools are always competitive. Vidor you never know. LCM, well there's always next year. Whatever district you hail from and team you are a part of,which I'm sure is succesful, put them in our district and you would not be singing the same song.

[quote name="NDNTime" post="696321" timestamp="1257301224"]
[quote author=Nederland Dog 2006 link=topic=61600.msg696312#msg696312 date=1257300968]
Sounds like he's a friendswood fan.
[/quote]

You mean the 6-3 friendswood mustangs?  Heck, he might even be a Houston Yates jockstrap supporter (but I doubt that)
[/quote]

by far the best 6-3 team in the state.  Don't let that record fool you!

[quote name="Itch?Scratchit!" post="696325" timestamp="1257301388"]
[quote author=NDNTime link=topic=61600.msg696321#msg696321 date=1257301224]
[quote author=Nederland Dog 2006 link=topic=61600.msg696312#msg696312 date=1257300968]
Sounds like he's a friendswood fan.
[/quote]

You mean the 6-3 friendswood mustangs?  Heck, he might even be a Houston Yates jockstrap supporter (but I doubt that)
[/quote]

by far the best 6-3 team in the state.  Don't let that record fool you!
[/quote]

Hehe....

This is as far back as I remember. We beat Friendswood in Rice stadium when they were #2 in state. Ya'll beat us in double OT at ya'll place and we beat ya'll the following year in double OT at our place then ya'll beat us this year. So as far as I'm concerned 20-4A (Nederland) has done more than just hung with ya'll the past years.

Sorry for coming off the subject guys. Just trying to make my point.

[quote name="Nederland Dog 2006" post="696345" timestamp="1257301830"]
This is as far back as I remember. We beat Friendswood in Rice stadium when they were #2 in state. Ya'll beat us in double OT at ya'll place and we beat ya'll the following year in double OT at our place [color=red][size=10pt]then ya'll beat us this year[/size][/color]. So as far as I'm concerned 20-4A (Nederland) has done more than just hung with ya'll the past years.

Sorry for coming off the subject guys. Just trying to make my point.
[/quote]

I highlighted the important part of your comment!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder