Bi-district--------Barbers Hill
Area-------------Brenham
Regional----------Angleton
Quarter Finals-----Dayton?

[b]Central[/b] Jags playoff path to semi finals

Bi-district--------Goose Creek Memorial
Area-------------Huntsville
Regional----------Friendswood
Quarter Finals-----Nederland (I just had to do it)

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BeeJay3" post="695978" timestamp="1257279743"]
i wont be cocky but.. dont let that loss fool yu.. i aint makin excuses but certain things held us back from winning that... yal didnt have to wrry about the muddy  ground becase yall pplay on turf.. but we about TO INTRODUCE YALL TO THE STEPPERS AND THE BAND AND GIVE YALL A GOOD BITE INTO JAGUARLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NUFF SAID
[/quote]
If central brings the announcer from BABES...bring your ear plugs and put your kids to bed early....

[quote name="tc35" post="696078" timestamp="1257285143"]
The only thing I fear about playing at the "Babe" is my car being broken into during the game. 
[/quote]Well stay your scarey butt at home.  It's a dang shame.  Your wife may have more courage than your chicken crap butt.

I'm tired of the stupid wise cracks.  I understand exactly what you are trying to say.  it's so amazing the ignorance of some people.  The thing about it is that We are surrounded by cowards like this and we may never know it.  Really silly post by and obviously coward.

Soulja, it is what it is and I agree it's wrong to assume and hopefully it will be a mute point. Not the best part of town but we all have our issue's.

By the way who is ya'lls #44, here he is the real deal and all ready committed D1 somewhere. I hear he's a good kid, good luck to him.

[quote name="ndn78" post="696108" timestamp="1257286885"]
Soulja, it is what it is and I agree it's wrong to assume and hopefully it will be a mute point. Not the best part of town but we all have our issue's.

By the way who is ya'lls #44, here he is the real deal and all ready committed D1 somewhere. I hear he's a good kid, good luck to him.
[/quote]I'm not from that end of town.  I do know that there are rougher areas in Beamont than that.  But whatever.  I'm going to see some good football Friday.  So If you feel scared, go to church.  Or stay home. 

#44 is Jacoby Hale and his have commited to Utah since last year.  He's the heart and soul of our defense.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="696113" timestamp="1257287148"]
[quote author=ndn78 link=topic=61600.msg696108#msg696108 date=1257286885]

[/quote]I'm not from that end of town.  I do know that there are rougher areas in Beamont than that.  But whatever.  I'm going to see some good football Friday.  So If you feel scared, go to church.  Or stay home. 

#44 is Jacoby Hale and his have commited to Utah since last year.  He's the heart and soul of our defense.
[/quote]

Ok....I took my BMW M6 and parked it at BABES and waited for the traffic to clear after the game, no prob. PNG is 12 miles or so away....hmmm, if I were a crook I'd be jackin cars at PNG games not BABES.

[quote name="BeeJay3" post="695978" timestamp="1257279743"]
i wont be cocky but.. dont let that loss fool yu.. i aint makin excuses but certain things held us back from winning that... yal didnt have to wrry about the muddy  ground becase yall pplay on turf.. but we about TO INTRODUCE YALL TO THE STEPPERS AND THE BAND AND GIVE YALL A GOOD BITE INTO JAGUARLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NUFF SAID
[/quote]

We had to worry about the mud and bad weather when we played Livingston......didnt hurt us

Bmt  my windshield was smashed the last time i went to the babe. i should have said that first. i am  not scared of going there. I played on that field many times myself. I enjoy the atmosphere at central.  png and central have the best fan support at home. Can you tell me which players from central were on the 4 x 100 relay team last year. I remember watching them at the district meet and i thought all of them were football players

[quote name="tc35" post="696136" timestamp="1257288324"]
Bmt  my windshield was smashed the last time i went to the babe. i should have said that first. i am  not scared of going there. I played on that field many times myself. I enjoy the atmosphere at central.  png and central have the best fan support at home. Can you tell me which players from central were on the 4 x 100 relay team last year. I remember watching them at the district meet and i thought all of them were football players
[/quote]
Sorry PNG Central is gonna whoop yall then BH is gonna Whoop yall ;D

There should be no concern around the Babe this Friday night. Past history is past history. I have several employee's who live in that area and I go there all the time and have never had any problems. I have sat at a employee's home and ate BBQ and met alot of people who live in the area around the Babe. They are great people and I enjoyed my converstations with them all. Don't let what a few inmature people do keep you from going to a game. Just like at any game at any stadium there will be police to patrol. I hate to see people putting a negative on this thread about going into a certain area of Beaumont or possibly bringing in other reasons. My business is off of College street close to Lindberg. I have had numerous break ins there and its a decent area. Crime is Crime and it will happen anywere. Look at what has been happening in Nederland. They have had alot of vehicles broken into at their games and houses broken into while people are gone. If something is going to happen it will happen. I personally won't live my life in fear or worry about a vehicle. Its only a vehicle.(insurance) Go to the game and support your team with pride and be happy that you have lived another day to enjoy such a great experience of watching 2 of the best teams in Southeast Texas play football. I have said my peace on this. Go if you want or stay home. I'm pumped to go watch this game, and I be da@& if I will let a few bad seeds keep me away or intimidate me.

[quote name="ndn78" post="696108" timestamp="1257286885"]

[/quote]      STAY HOME IF YOU HAVE ISSUES!!!!!

[quote name="pngfan66" post="696171" timestamp="1257292642"]
There should be no concern around the Babe this Friday night. Past history is past history. I have several employee's who live in that area and I go there all the time and have never had any problems. I have sat at a employee's home and ate BBQ and met alot of people who live in the area around the Babe. They are great people and I enjoyed my converstations with them all. Don't let what a few inmature people do keep you from going to a game. Just like at any game at any stadium there will be police to patrol. I hate to see people putting a negative on this thread about going into a certain area of Beaumont or possibly bringing in other reasons. My business is off of College street close to Lindberg. I have had numerous break ins there and its a decent area. Crime is Crime and it will happen anywere. Look at what has been happening in Nederland. They have had alot of vehicles broken into at their games and houses broken into while people are gone. If something is going to happen it will happen. I personally won't live my life in fear or worry about a vehicle. Its only a vehicle.(insurance) Go to the game and support your team with pride and be happy that you have lived another day to enjoy such a great experience of watching 2 of the best teams in Southeast Texas play football. I have said my peace on this. Go if you want or stay home. I'm pumped to go watch this game, and I be da@& if I will let a few bad seeds keep me away or intimidate me.
[/quote] 8) 8) 8) 8)

[quote name="pngfan66" post="696176" timestamp="1257292955"]
I'm curious if the coaches of both teams will pull their starters later in the game to hopefully avoid injuries. I know this game means alot to both teams but just wondering what others think about it. Oh and by the way GO INDIANS !!!!!
[/quote]I asked that earlier in the thread.  Since it means so much for the kids, both teams may go all out for this one.. Unless it turns out ugly for one of the teams...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="696181" timestamp="1257293886"]
[quote author=pngfan66 link=topic=61600.msg696176#msg696176 date=1257292955]
I'm curious if the coaches of both teams will pull their starters later in the game to hopefully avoid injuries. I know this game means alot to both teams but just wondering what others think about it. Oh and by the way GO INDIANS !!!!!
[/quote]I asked that earlier in the thread.  Since it means so much for the kids, both teams may go all out for this one.. Unless it turns out ugly for one of the teams...
[/quote]I don,t see this one getting ugly..Should be a great game but I've got to go win my
Indians 27-20...

[quote name="bcjag09" post="695521" timestamp="1257251706"]
[quote author=Itch?Scratchit! link=topic=61600.msg695405#msg695405 date=1257221428]
Well the way I see it I have to because you probably wont be around then to talk smack too.
[/quote]You know, I'd be one of a few to admit I'd prefer my Jags to be under the radar. But just looking at my avatar you know I'm a Jag. So, therefore my ID as to who I pull for is revealed. Why on earth would a true fan of any team in Texas hide his Identity unless he's a coward, or better yet a trouble maker. Just trying to stir things up. He's just trying to get under others on here's skin. ::)  ;D
[/quote]ILL GO FOR THE JAGS AND IM FROM VIDOR GO JAGS GO PNG YOU SUCK

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder