Central vs PNG Who you got?

Guest etbu

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We wouldn't have it any other way.  I know that the playoffs or looming, but PN-G have been wanting a piece of us for a year now.  We've been wanting a piece of them Since they started winning these games and have been begging for a worthy challenge before playoffs (not the mention the arrogant cocky fans that thinks that PN-G are invincible).

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="693806" timestamp="1257118335"]
We wouldn't have it any other way.  I know that the playoffs or looming, but PN-G have been wanting a piece of us for a year now.  We've been wanting a piece of them Since they started winning these games and have been begging for a worthy challenge before playoffs (not the mention the arrogant cocky fans that thinks that PN-G are invincible).
[/quote]

Now, C'mon Soulja!  You know well and good that the majority of Jag fans were just as arrogant, cocky and feeling invinsible before last Friday.  And you had a right to be too.  Ya can't blame PNG fans for feeling the same way, especially since they really haven't been challenged in the last 2/3 of the season thus far.  And, if Central was 8-1, they'd STILL be cocky.

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="693810" timestamp="1257118830"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=61600.msg693806#msg693806 date=1257118335]
[/quote]

Now, C'mon Soulja!  You know well and good that the majority of Jag fans were just as arrogant, cocky and feeling invinsible before last Friday.  And you had a right to be too.  Ya can't blame PNG fans for feeling the same way, especially since they really haven't been challenged in the last 2/3 of the season thus far.  And, if Central was 8-1, they'd STILL be cocky.
[/quote]
Here's a big ole slice of humble pie for those arrogant and cocky, it grants you class and humility, and the ability to act as though you have been here before because both schools have a tradition of playoff excellence.  Enjoy.  ;)

[quote name="bernie" post="693813" timestamp="1257118993"]
My Mr Png moderator flaming the fire. I wanta wrestle you.
[/quote]

Look, Benjie boy,  I really have no idea what your problem with me is, but this is the 3rd time you've attacked me for no reason.  Now, it's obvious that you're no mental heavyweight, and I normally allow s-l-o-w kids like yourself to  have a bit of lee-way, but I'm getting bored with your childish responses already.  How about grab yourself a cookie when mommy's not watching, and go play with your Wii while us adults enjoy some spirited football chatter.

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="693810" timestamp="1257118830"]
[/quote]

[/quote]I'm mostly talking about the few PN-G fans that are calling for a 21 to 28 point blowout.  I personally know some of the PN-G fans and they know that we have talent just as well as yall have talent.  I know that you feel that your team will win Friday, but come on now.  28 points?  A little far fetched if you ask me...

[quote name="SteelerCzy" post="693818" timestamp="1257119348"]
[quote author=PNG Proud link=topic=61600.msg693810#msg693810 date=1257118830]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Here's a big ole slice of humble pie for those arrogant and cocky, it grants you class and humility, and the ability to act as though you have been here before because both schools have a tradition of playoff excellence.  Enjoy.  ;)
[/quote]Good post!

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="693821" timestamp="1257119541"]
[quote author=bernie link=topic=61600.msg693813#msg693813 date=1257118993]
My Mr Png moderator flaming the fire. I wanta wrestle you.
[/quote]

Look, Benjie boy,  I really have no idea what your problem with me is, but this is the 3rd time you've attacked me for no reason.  Now, it's obvious that you're no mental heavyweight, and I normally allow s-l-o-w kids like yourself to  have a bit of lee-way, but I'm getting bored with your childish responses already.  How about grab yourself a cookie when mommy's not watching, and go play with your Wii while us adults enjoy some spirited football chatter.
[/quote] :D :D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="693806" timestamp="1257118335"]
[/quote]

Thinks??  ;D

How can you call PN-G fans cocky when you are the biggest Central smack talker on this board. I don't think it is cockiness, it is having faith in your team. It goes both ways and obviously you need to put your big boy pants on and not let it bother you so much. Do you expect either side to come out and say their team might lose?

[quote name="akifan94" post="693864" timestamp="1257122267"]
[/quote]

Thinks??   ;D

How can you call PN-G fans cocky when you are the biggest Central smack talker on this board. I don't think it is cockiness, it is having faith in your team. It goes both ways and obviously you need to put your big boy pants on and not let it bother you so much. Do you expect either side to come out and say their team might lose?
[/quote]Not all, but some.  I respect the PN-G 'pride, honor, and tradition'.  I'll just be glad when this war is over friday, no matter what the result is (hopefully we will get the W  ;D  ) I can tell yall 'Let us now both go and win State!  ;)

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="693873" timestamp="1257122742"]
Soulja, I may have missed it, but what is your prediction for the game?
[/quote]28-14 Jags.  I'm expecting our first complete game of the season for the last game at Babe and a share of the District title.

To the poster that stated that I need to put my 'big boy pants' on, my feelings are not at all hurt by the smack talk, as I can talk it up with the best.  If we lose, I will be the first to congradulate Indian Nation on the win.

Central is lucky to be where they are now..it is only because of a pretty poor district. This will be no game...PNG is extremly stingy on the run...i don't care how fast your are , it's all about the great angles of the PNG defenders. Lets face it..this isnt the first fast team PNG has played this year. They have actually faced a few teams with some premier running backs and running games alot more potent than Centrals. Centrals passing game is a non-factor. Central cant really throw the ball and they wont run the ball to amount to anything in this one. Just as I predicted the Central upset last weekend..im predicting PNG rolls in a game that will pretty much amount to a good "tune-up" for Barbers Hill, which will be a good "Tune-Up" leading the week 2 in the playoffs for PNG. Soulja...tell me again im talkin crazy..I luv to get up on saturday mornings and come read people eat crow.

PNG 49
Central 14

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="693876" timestamp="1257122940"]
[quote author=PNG Proud link=topic=61600.msg693873#msg693873 date=1257122742]
[/quote]28-14 Jags.  I'm expecting our first complete game of the season for the last game at Babe and a share of the District title.

[/quote]

At this point, I'm predicting a HUGE PNG win...about 13, tops.
But it's STILL a HUGE win.

[quote name="Thunderlicious" post="693877" timestamp="1257123025"]
Central is lucky to be where they are now..it is only because of a pretty poor district. This will be no game...PNG is extremly stingy on the run...i don't care how fast your are , it's all about the great angles of the PNG defenders. Lets face it..this isnt the first fast team PNG has played this year. They have actually faced a few teams with some premier running backs and running games alot more potent than Centrals. Centrals passing game is a non-factor. Central cant really throw the ball and they wont run the ball to amount to anything in this one. Just as I predicted the Central upset last weekend..im predicting PNG rolls in a game that will pretty much amount to a good "tune-up" for Barbers Hill, which will be a good "Tune-Up" leading the week 2 in the playoffs for PNG. Soulja...tell me again im talkin crazy..I luv to get up on saturday mornings and come read people eat crow.

PNG 49
Central 14

[/quote] :D :D The games that we lost this year have been by 1 score each.  But you go ahead in your fantacy world if you wish...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="693876" timestamp="1257122940"]
[quote author=PNG Proud link=topic=61600.msg693873#msg693873 date=1257122742]

To the poster that stated that I need to put my 'big boy pants' on, my feelings are not at all hurt by the smack talk, as I can talk it up with the best.  If we lose, I will be the first to congradulate Indian Nation on the win.
[/quote]

Maybe big boy pants was not the best phrase. You should know with this big of a game coming up that fans from both sides are going to stir the pot. I really don't think it is a cockiness.

Should I think you are a cocky, arrogant Jag fan for thinking you will be the first team to put up 28 points on us all year?
Not at all...you just believe in your team. That was my point.

I think i'm a very humble Jag fan.  I don't disrespect our oponent with assinine comments.  But I am a Jag fan.  I have seen our team all year and know that we have played talented teams and came away victorious.  I do know that PN-G is a good team as their record and State ranking proves, but with the chip on the shoulders that our boys have and our knack for halftime ajustments, I just see us taking yall by 2 scores.  It wouldnt' suprise me if this game comes down to the wire though as I know that Faircloth will have your boys ready to go. 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="693909" timestamp="1257124488"]
I think i'm a very humble Jag fan.  I don't disrespect our oponent with assinine comments.  But I am a Jag fan.  I have seen our team all year and know that we have played talented teams and came away victorious.  I do know that PN-G is a good team as their record and State ranking proves, but with the chip on the shoulders that our boys have and our knack for halftime ajustments, I just see us taking yall by 2 scores.  It wouldnt' suprise me if this game comes down to the wire though as I know that Faircloth will have your boys ready to go. 
[/quote]

Fair enough. I just don't like reading generalizations about PN-G fans being cocky and arrogant.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline