*BC vs WO-S Predictions?

CATS80

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the one thing that sticks out in my mind this year with the mustangs,is the kickoff return team.over the years it been super but this year i would haft to give the grade of  C- very poor this year

I think that part of that problem has been that not too many teams have kicked it to our tracksters. 

looks like another mud hole game friday in bridge city ,we are in trouble . what else can go wrong for the mustangs---------------------------SAD FACE

Are you making excuses already?  At least let them lose before you start coming up with excuses!

haha.

that's Coop's parrot... what do you expect?

looks like another mud hole game friday in bridge city ,we are in trouble . what else can go wrong for the mustangs---------------------------SAD FACE

Are you making excuses already?  At least let them lose before you start coming up with excuses!

haha.

that's Coop's parrot... what do you expect?

True Parrot!

can someone tell my why my post was deleted and why?

If you have the authority to delete my post then be a man and admit you did!  I deserve to know why it did not violate any site rules other than maybe the number one rule of saying anything negative against the almighty

Mustangs

I would like to know what you said. PM me.

can someone tell my why my post was deleted and why?

If you have the authority to delete my post then be a man and admit you did!  I deserve to know why it did not violate any site rules other than maybe the number one rule of saying anything negative against the almighty

Mustangs

It was me....if your going to call anyone arrogant,  I will modify or delete the post.  several of your posts have been real close to violating the rules which you may take a look at while hanging around the site.....I have the authority, and I could care less who you say it about, I will delete it....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder