*BC vs WO-S Predictions?

CATS80

49-14 stangs. 5 big plays for tds by the stangs, just so 33 can keep saying that "the only difference in the score was those 5 plays. Take them away and we played them even."

lol i think you have me mistaken for Coop...?

Actually, I think you are coop's understudy...LOL

oh lord...

no more typing for me!!!

time to delete my account!

lol

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but you've got to realize WHO you were playing to determine HOW you played the game that way...

Yes..... I knew that, sooner or later, your constant rant to try and down play anything WOS does would lead you to making this statement. Now... take this statement and apply it to every win BC has this year (I throw out the HJ game because a wet field tends to be an equalizer)...

but you've got to realize WHO you were playing to determine HOW you played the game that way...

Yes..... I knew that, sooner or later, your constant rant to try and down play anything WOS does would lead you to making this statement. Now... take this statement and apply it to every win BC has this year (I throw out the HJ game because a wet field tends to be an equalizer)...

it really isn't that im trying to down play everything WOS does... they are a good football team...

it's just i get tired of seeing posts all about how WOS will roll in the district and go into the playoffs and blah blah blah, you know the rest of the story...

seems that they just over look every team they play except for silsbee and expect to go undefeated in district every year and when they dont a few fans make excuses for the loss before they say great job on the win...

but when WOS beat HF people said they turned around which is a ridiculous statement... you cant say your team is turned around on someone thats not a threat...

not trying to take the win away from them or anything, but you cant just say your going to roll over everyone now that you had a big number on the score board vs a down team...

it really isn't that im trying to down play everything WOS does... they are a good football team...

it's just i get tired of seeing posts all about how WOS will roll in the district and go into the playoffs and blah blah blah, you know the rest of the story...

seems that they just over look every team they play except for silsbee and expect to go undefeated in district every year and when they dont a few fans make excuses for the loss before they say great job on the win...

but when WOS beat HF people said they turned around which is a ridiculous statement... you cant say your team is turned around on someone thats not a threat...

not trying to take the win away from them or anything, but you cant just say your going to roll over everyone now that you had a big number on the score board vs a down team...

I don't disagree with what you are saying with regard to the HF game. I just find it a little humorous that you can see the irony in someone thinking things have turned around against HF, but you can't seem to see it when the same is said about BC's wins. It's the same thing, isn't it? Aren't all but one of BC's wins against teams that are "down", except HJ?

Gasilla: My son says he can throw up three seventy on the bench press now and wants to wrestle you. Told him to save his gas money bc you would mop the floor with him. Ha Hope you and the kids are well.

33, you have been wrong with every prediction you have made so far, and this won will be your worst, thinking that your cardinals have a chance against the mustangs are rediculous, no matter how good ya'll did against silsbee. LCM beat silsbee in a scrimmage, yet they lost to WOS. So past games don't matter at all. Yes WOS hasn't done too great this season, but an average WOS team is far above a good BC one.

Tail of the Tape

off avg            def avg        pts for       pts against

WOS       287                  180              222             97

BC          251                  247               183          114

WOS played much tougher competition

WOS 28   BC 7

33, you have been wrong with every prediction you have made so far, and this won will be your worst, thinking that your cardinals have a chance against the mustangs are rediculous, no matter how good ya'll did against silsbee. LCM beat silsbee in a scrimmage, yet they lost to WOS. So past games don't matter at all. Yes WOS hasn't done too great this season, but an average WOS team is far above a good BC one.

lol lcm "beat" silsbee in a SCRIMMAGE thats exactly what it was... a SCRIMMAGE...

and the think BC cant hang with anyone in the district is ridiculous...

Gasilla: My son says he can throw up three seventy on the bench press now and wants to wrestle you. Told him to save his gas money bc you would mop the floor with him. Ha Hope you and the kids are well.

We are doing very well, bro. Thanks for asking. How are you and yours? Also, thanks for the advice you gave your son. I could probably go about 1- 10 second round...LOL

We are doing very well, bro. Thanks for asking. How are you and yours? Also, thanks for the advice you gave your son. I could probably go about 1- 10 second round...LOL

Ha All is well over and only have on left in the crib. One is a junior at Lamar and other one playing football at Etbu. Tell your boy that about time to start pumping iron like Dad. Take care and will catch up with you in the playoffs.

Ha All is well over and only have on left in the crib. One is a junior at Lamar and other one playing football at Etbu. Tell your boy that about time to start pumping iron like Dad. Take care and will catch up with you in the playoffs.

Still hoping we get there, if we do, that sounds good! ;D

I understand that bc is playing good ball right nowand they are winning some games! And bc does have a shot at winning this game! All i am saying is if we play our best and yall play yall's best be beat yall by 21! I just really see it being very hard for yall to score on our defense! And our offense is gonna get better and better!

A WORD OF WARNING TO WEST ORANGE STARK FOOTBALL TEAME......bridge city will be shy high for this  game belive me what i am telling you.the cards and the coaching staff there at bridge city have done a super job so far this year as we all can see.friday night thay took i silsbee to the limits and  even thow that came up short  thay played  some good football agnest a very good silsbee football team this was a big shot in the arm for the kids at bridge city dont you think.we as mustang fan are going to be sitting on the edge of our seats to see if guys are ready for a battle and show us the real mustang we have been waiting for , for so meny weeks now.  (PLEASE SHOW US THE REAL DEAL MUSTANGS)

A WORD OF WARNING TO WEST ORANGE STARK FOOTBALL TEAME......bridge city will be shy high for this  game belive me what i am telling you.the cards and the coaching staff there at bridge city have done a super job so far this year as we all can see.friday night thay took i silsbee to the limits and  even thow that came up short   thay played  some good football agnest a very good silsbee football team this was a big shot in the arm for the kids at bridge city dont you think.we as mustang fan are going to be sitting on the edge of our seats to see if guys are ready for a battle and show us the real mustang we have been waiting for , for so meny weeks now.  (PLEASE SHOW US THE REAL DEAL MUSTANGS)

Man this good stuff. I am ready for friday night Now. I will be listening to this game along with the Silsbee game Good luck to both teams. And play hard.

A WORD OF WARNING TO WEST ORANGE STARK FOOTBALL TEAME......bridge city will be shy high for this  game belive me what i am telling you.the cards and the coaching staff there at bridge city have done a super job so far this year as we all can see.friday night thay took i silsbee to the limits and  even thow that came up short   thay played  some good football agnest a very good silsbee football team this was a big shot in the arm for the kids at bridge city dont you think.we as mustang fan are going to be sitting on the edge of our seats to see if guys are ready for a battle and show us the real mustang we have been waiting for , for so meny weeks now.  (PLEASE SHOW US THE REAL DEAL MUSTANGS)

Man this good stuff. I am ready for friday night Now. I will be listening to this game along with the Silsbee game Good luck to both teams. And play hard.

I don't know how you are going to listen to this game. Gary Stelly told me that he was doing the Silsbee/Orangefield game. That means there will be 2 broadcasts of Silsbee/Orangefield(SETXsports, KOGT) and no broadcast of BC/WOS.

I don't know how you are going to listen to this game. Gary Stelly told me that he was doing the Silsbee/Orangefield game. That means there will be 2 broadcasts of Silsbee/Orangefield(SETXsports, KOGT) and no broadcast of BC/WOS.

You kidin me.  That sucks

33, you talk like a man with a wooden neck, and a heap yall other ones don't bring a whole lot to the table either, come to reality.  West Orange-Stark 42  Bridge City 14.

WOS's offense couldn't score on Silsbee.. much less get to mid field from what i understood from the updates and such...

then play HF and have a big number on the board and think yall turned everything around...

so how about you and everyone else come to reality... yall are still playing the same way yall have been all season...

it's going to be a great game... the winner wont win by more than a TD...

promise you that

so far we have the second best offense and the best defense in district... bc has the second worst offense and second worst defense! you score a little but you cant stop teams from scoring either! you were shutout by lcm and couldnt keep the powerhouses of buna, kountze, liberty, and kelly off the scoreboard. if kelly put 28 on your defense we should put 56 on you guys and if you couldnt score on lcm it will be slim pickins for your boys against wos! bc has nothing for wos and i hope after friday you dont disappear from the board because i promise you we will be here to remind you of your predictions!

Speaking of reminding people of their predictions, my good friend Venom 33 took Silsbee by 35...or was it 42?  Word of advice:  stay away from Vegas....

33, you talk like a man with a wooden neck, and a heap yall other ones don't bring a whole lot to the table either, come to reality.  West Orange-Stark 42  Bridge City 14.

WOS's offense couldn't score on Silsbee.. much less get to mid field from what i understood from the updates and such...

then play HF and have a big number on the board and think yall turned everything around...

so how about you and everyone else come to reality... yall are still playing the same way yall have been all season...

it's going to be a great game... the winner wont win by more than a TD...

promise you that

so far we have the second best offense and the best defense in district... bc has the second worst offense and second worst defense! you score a little but you cant stop teams from scoring either! you were shutout by lcm and couldnt keep the powerhouses of buna, kountze, liberty, and kelly off the scoreboard. if kelly put 28 on your defense we should put 56 on you guys and if you couldnt score on lcm it will be slim pickins for your boys against wos! bc has nothing for wos and i hope after friday you dont disappear from the board because i promise you we will be here to remind you of your predictions!

Speaking of reminding people of their predictions, my good friend Venom 33 took Silsbee by 35...or was it 42?  Word of advice:  stay away from Vegas....

i think it was more of a hope than a prediction!  i was wrong, but thats why its called a prediction... im still here and you still lost!

lol lcm "beat" silsbee in a SCRIMMAGE thats exactly what it was... a SCRIMMAGE...

and the think BC cant hang with anyone in the district is ridiculous...

i didn't say BC can't hang with "anyone", just not WOS  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline