*BC vs WO-S Predictions?

CATS80

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's a good place to bring it? I'm not in to gossip. It happened, I just wanna know if the players are gonna be in BC. I don't care why.

if you wanted to talk about it then you should have been involved in the thread that got locked from talking about this exact topic.

if wos plays to there potential 48-14 wos, if they play poorly then maybe it could end up 14-7 bc. however i feel they have improved by catching the ball last week. granted hf did not pose much of a threat but there have been so many easy and wide opened dropped passes this year. regardless how the offense plays you can bet the defense will show up. i am going wos 28-7.

Boy, where to begin. Even though I am a Bridge City fan I am wanting to comment on both sides of the fans. First of all 33 speaks for himself. I don't know the poster but I don't like the smack talk he is doing. It just riles up the other side. WOS is a good football team and it will be hard for BC to win the game. I think BC can win but I would have to have physic powers to know what will happen. BC is playing the best football it has played in the last three years and WOS is probably playing the worst it has in the past three years. But the stats are still in WOS's favor. I think they will win but the game will be hard fought on both sides and WOS will have to play hard to win. I think WOS is badly mistaken and trying to fool themselves if they think that they would have beaten Silsbee on a dry field. WOS you only had about 65 yards total offense during the game where Silsbee had 180+ yards I think. With that kind of offensive output you were lucky they did not score more. On a dry field Silsbee still wins in my opinion. WOS fans said after the Brookshire Royal win that they turned it around and were now playing like the Mustangs could. It seems like everytime you win you think that the team has turned it around. WOS has a lot of young inexperienced players this year. I think they will be better next year but accept it. They may win out the rest of the year or not. If they do they probably will not go very far in the playoffs, but again I would have to have some kind of physic powers to see into the future to know that. If BC gets into the playoffs they may go a round or two, it depends on who they face. I predict WOS capable of winning by 1 or 2 TD's. Weather they play well enough to will be seen Friday night.

for a Bridge City fan you know allot about WOS.  I agree with every thing you said. every game WOS has left to play this year will be hard to win. that includes BC.  i would love to see BC and OF make the playoffs.

I can guarantee you that don't have a dog in the fight, but based on what I am seeing I think I smell an upset brewing.  BC 14 WOS 10.  BC's defense is the real deal, and if BC commits to the run, I can see a BC victory.

this must have started after giving up 28 to kelly.  you do understand the point of a defense?

I can guarantee you that don't have a dog in the fight, but based on what I am seeing I think I smell an upset brewing.  BC 14 WOS 10.  BC's defense is the real deal, and if BC commits to the run, I can see a BC victory.

this must have started after giving up 28 to kelly.  you do understand the point of a defense?

kelly is a decent football team...

just worry about WOS, dont worry about BC and the teams they've played in the past.

i dont think WOS wins this game, going to be a dog fight, but i think BC pulls it off none the less

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What were the issues at Rusk?  SB, Admin, Culture, Pay?  Inquiring minds would like to know.
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up From the article: “As a parent, then as a homeowner, if you have some equity in your home, then you can say to your child, you know, ‘don’t take out the loan,’” she said. “‘I’ll take out some of the equity to help you pay for tuition so that you don’t graduate with extraordinary student loan debt, and so that when you graduate, you can do your dream job.’” Essentially, Harris suggested that parents give their kids a leg up in the world by being the ones to take out a loan instead. Except theirs would have much higher stakes than just needing to be paid back — it could mean losing their home. 🤦‍♂️
    • Good luck and safe travels. Bring it home.
    • It has been frustrating seeing the lack of coverage from virtually EVERY media outlet.  We (Chester) are in the SE Texas coverage area.  There are no radio broadcast from our area, and Ch 12 is the only one that has even mentioned it.   I know I could have gotten donations to cover a SETX Sports broadcast.  Oh well, water under the bridge - we aren’t as big as Silsbee, WO-S or PN-G.
    • PJ LOCKE                                DENVER BRONCOS               BMT CENTRAL  GRAYLAND ARNOLD           PITTSBURGH STEELERS        KOUNTZE  ELANDON ROBERTS             PITTSBURGH STEELERS        P.A MEMORIAL  TONY BROWN                   CLEVELAND BROWNS              BMT OZEN  ERIK MCCOY                        NEW ORLEANS SAINTS               LUFKIN  DAN MOORE                    PITTSBURGH STEELERS                BMT WESTBROOK  ROSCHON JOHNSON          CHICAGO BEARS                      PNG    PLAYERS I COULD COME UP WITH IN NFL.  NOT SURE IF ALL ARE STILL WITH CURRENT TEAMS. 
  • Topics