*BC vs WO-S Predictions?

CATS80

next year this is who west orange will be playing.#1 liberty #2kountze # 3 buna #4 kelly.wo-s will drop the easy ones like #1 LCM #2 nederland #3 kirbyville and jasper. silsbee  was very flat when you played them .MORE TO COME LATER

well you are very stupid. bc beat kelly 43 to 28... vidor beat kelly 42 to 21. and didnt vidor crush west orange in a scrimmage. and i mean like completely dominated by 5 td's to wos's zero! if you want to go by statistics then atleast pick a subject you know something about.

LOL... Wow! Sometimes irony is a beautiful thing. The WOS/Vidor score was 28-21. Seems like you should be talking to yourself... ::)

wow because vidor was winning 28 to 0 and put their 2nd string defense and offense in. i was there so dont act like you know everything

im curious, the 28 points they had is equivalent to 5 td's to you? maybe you shouldve stayed at bc!

talk football, not insults...

dang, i haven't even called anyone a name yet and i talk more trash than all of you combined...

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

next year this is who west orange will be playing.#1 liberty #2kountze # 3 buna #4 kelly.wo-s will drop the easy ones like #1 LCM #2 nederland #3 kirbyville and jasper. silsbee  was very flat when you played them .MORE TO COME LATER

well you are very stupid. bc beat kelly 43 to 28... vidor beat kelly 42 to 21. and didnt vidor crush west orange in a scrimmage. and i mean like completely dominated by 5 td's to wos's zero! if you want to go by statistics then atleast pick a subject you know something about.

so i missed by 1 td. they still man handled wos.

LOL... Wow! Sometimes irony is a beautiful thing. The WOS/Vidor score was 28-21. Seems like you should be talking to yourself... ::)

wow because vidor was winning 28 to 0 and put their 2nd string defense and offense in. i was there so dont act like you know everything

im curious, the 28 points they had is equivalent to 5 td's to you? maybe you shouldve stayed at bc!

so i missed by 1 td. they still man handled wos.

next year this is who west orange will be playing.#1 liberty #2kountze # 3 buna #4 kelly.wo-s will drop the easy ones like #1 LCM #2 nederland #3 kirbyville and jasper. silsbee  was very flat when you played them .MORE TO COME LATER

im curious, the 28 points they had is equivalent to 5 td's to you? maybe you shouldve stayed at bc! stupid little douche!

there is no reason for name calling...

not right to be calling someone a douche...

and SD wasn't  right in calling skipper an idiot...

dang, i haven't even called anyone a name yet and i talk more trash than all of you combined...

33 are you a mod in training?   ;D ive seen on a few other threads you were directing traffic and telling people where to post certain things.  

:o ??? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) please go to bed my brothers son plays for vidor and he did not play get a grip. he is on the 2nd team TRY AGAN. PS yes there were a few that did play in spots, sorry pal just not your night

wos still got man handled though. that is where you are wrong and i am right.

:o ??? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) please go to bed my brothers son plays for vidor and he did not play get a grip. he is on the 2nd team TRY AGAN. PS yes there were a few that did play in spots, sorry pal just not your night

so what area team do you support?

so what area team do you support?  ;)

its all good. i support bc. and nah it stands for san diego. gotta love them chargers

Guest rykerx144

No I like the Bridge City program they have alot of good people over there in BC, but I cant say that about the other, sorry man,  I cant stand SAN DIEGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

next year this is who west orange will be playing.#1 liberty #2kountze # 3 buna #4 kelly.wo-s will drop the easy ones like #1 LCM #2 nederland #3 kirbyville and jasper. silsbee  was very flat when you played them .MORE TO COME LATER

im curious, the 28 points they had is equivalent to 5 td's to you? maybe you shouldve stayed at bc! stupid little douche!

there is no reason for name calling...

not right to be calling someone a douche...

and SD wasn't  right in calling skipper an idiot...

33 are you a mod in training?   ;D ive seen on a few other threads you were directing traffic and telling people where to post certain things.  

lol no, im just in a very good mood and i dont feel like seeing insults on the predictions...

ill back back at ya tomorrow sometime though, i might PM you some bad names!!!

No I like the Bridge City program they have alot of good people over there in BC, but I cant say that about the other, sorry man,  I cant stand SAN DIEGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

haha people have their teams they dislike. i cant stand the cowboys! dont even get me started on them. lol

haha people have their teams they dislike. i cant stand the cowboys! dont even get me started on them. lol

cowboys? who are they? there's a team called that???

hmm... interesting

The fact that some are even considering the BC-WOS could be a close game is far different from years past when the question was "just how bad is WOS going to beat BC (or HJ, OF, & HF).  I follow 21-3A as it is very competitive in all sports.  I also follow politics, and I think Obama must have introduced "redistribution of wealth" in this district as it appears the quality of play and intensity has increased in BC, OF, and HJ, while decreased (to some degree) in WOS and Silsbee.  I think it's good for the fans and certainly gives the normally underpriviledged kids a chance to reach the playoffs.  I don't think it will last long, so players who say they want the playoffs better show it each and every Friday night.  I still think the Stangs will roll this Friday, but it's just interesting to ponder the thought of BC upsetting WOS.  If there was ever a time for BC to upset WOS, it would be this Friday.

Well, then you should have known that the score was 21-7 in the first half. Since you can't even get the score right, then how do you know they put the second string in? Which numbers came in that were second string?

I can guarantee you that don't have a dog in the fight, but based on what I am seeing I think I smell an upset brewing.  BC 14 WOS 10.  BC's defense is the real deal, and if BC commits to the run, I can see a BC victory.

this must have started after giving up 28 to kelly.  you do understand the point of a defense?

I thought the point of defense was to keep the other team from scoring.  How many first downs did ya'll have against Silsbee?

not too many!   do you,as a bobcat 4 life, really want to get into this peeing match?

Does it offend you Venom that I placed my opinion on this board?  It would be more beneficial to OF if WOS wins this game.  All I said was that BC's defense has stepped up and that appears to be where WOS has had trouble this year, at least with the better teams.  I find it a breath of fresh air to the entire district that we can even consider that BC could beat WOS.  Makes for a much more interesting district.

I can guarantee you that don't have a dog in the fight, but based on what I am seeing I think I smell an upset brewing.  BC 14 WOS 10.  BC's defense is the real deal, and if BC commits to the run, I can see a BC victory.

this must have started after giving up 28 to kelly.  you do understand the point of a defense?

I thought the point of defense was to keep the other team from scoring.  How many first downs did ya'll have against Silsbee?

not too many!   do you,as a bobcat 4 life, really want to get into this peeing match?

Does it offend you Venom that I placed my opinion on this board?  It would be more beneficial to OF if WOS wins this game.  All I said was that BC's defense has stepped up and that appears to be where WOS has had trouble this year, at least with the better teams.  I find it a breath of fresh air to the entire district that we can even consider that BC could beat WOS.  Makes for a much more interesting district.

no, not at all... point taken. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476