*BC vs WO-S Predictions?

CATS80

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="682703" timestamp="1256178634"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=60962.msg682697#msg682697 date=1256178417]
::) ::) ::) me oh my 33 i did not you live in west orange, u said you  are in bridge city make up your mind lol.PS i could not make  whats the score DANG just being a smart butt tonight
[/quote]

Someone's drunk again. ::)
[/quote]

I don't know if skipper is drunk when he writes these, but it might make them easier to understand if you're drunk when you try to read them.    ;D  Of course, that's just a theory...I haven't tested that theory......yet. 

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Cardinal Supporter" post="683600" timestamp="1256276597"]
[quote author=KFDM COOP link=topic=60962.msg682559#msg682559 date=1256167183]
[quote author=33 link=topic=60962.msg682551#msg682551 date=1256166539]
[quote author=KFDM COOP link=topic=60962.msg682545#msg682545 date=1256166027]
That's in any sport! I know you know that. When a team is missing starters in any sport on any level it can effect the out come of a game. Surely you know that.

[/quote]

you're right, it CAN effect the outcome of a game, but not WILL.
but when your team loses and you set in stone that they lost because the weather, starters being out, and whatever your head can come up with just so you feel better about your predictions or just to "defend" your team it becomes an excuse.

[/quote]  :D It's called the truth! Guess i'll give an example....Let's say the Pats lose Tom Brady and 3 Offensive Linemen, you think they will be as good?  ::)
[/quote]

I think BC will have to play the best game of their season to win the game. Weather they will or not will be revealed Friday night. Football has always had a little luck involved in winning games, especially close games. No matter if the field is a sloppy mud fest or starters are out for whatever reason or injuries occur to key players, the game still counts. That's football. Would haves and could haves don't count. The final score does. Whoever wins or whoever looses can't use excuses or "reasons" as to why they lost and say if the game were played again under different conditions we would have won. No one knows that. The winner may win by more in better conditions. No one knows. So please, lets drop "we win in better conditions or if all starters are here and healthy". That's just the way the game is played. You do the best with what you have to play with on any given night. And, hey, that may be enough to win by. Good luck to both teams. And may the teams play a clean game and injury free.
[/quote]

good post

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder