CATS80

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna say 28-20 BC.

Should be a very close game.

Colud this be the year BC ends the streak? We will see......... ;D

so far our closest chance was the 2005 season..

best game i think i've watch with BC vs WOS...

but both were different style teams... gonna be a good one next week!

CANT WAIT!!

Not close at all... WO-S has committed themselves to this season FINALLY! I usually don't predict scores, but is this case I will make an exception: WO-S 35 vs. BC 10.

just curious, but you think they are "committed" because they beat HF???

alright, good luck with that...

::) 33 please .it will be a good game close maybe my best to both teams

youre right! it's gonna be a close game...

but dont make stupid comments like... "they're committed now" because they beat a very weak HF team... good job on the win, but dont be cocky about it...

(no offense to HF)

wos by 28... bc could possibly make the playoffs but i dont see them having anything wos hasnt seen, but anything can happen.

one thing im having trouble understanding, why is it when we say positive things about our team were called "cocky" yet when they do it its called confidence.  :-\

wos by 28... bc could possibly make the playoffs but i dont see them having anything wos hasnt seen, but anything can happen.

one thing im having trouble understanding, why is it when we say positive things about our team were called "cocky" yet when they do it its called confidence.  :-\

when you say "i think my team will beat so and so by 7 and hopefully make the playoffs" is confidence

BUT

"my team beat a 0 and whatever team and we are going to stomp everyone in district and go into the playoffs rollin" is being cocky

silsbee beat bridge city by 7 points and beat wo-s by 6 this should be a head knocker there in your city

Silsbee beat WOS's offense by 14...

Silsbee beat BC's offense by 7...

gonna be a great game...

idc what you, venom, or Coop have to say about it...

say whatever you want but realistically speaking, it's going to be a close game.

when you say "i think my team will beat so and so by 7 and hopefully make the playoffs" is confidence

BUT

"my team beat a 0 and whatever team and we are going to stomp everyone in district and go into the playoffs rollin" is being cocky

no one here is gauging our team based off of beating HF. why do you keep making these stupid arguments?

as for a prediction, i think WO-S takes down the team that got blanked by LC-M by at least 3 touchdowns.

BUT

no one here is gauging our team based off of beating HF. why do you keep making these stupid arguments?

as for a prediction, i think WO-S takes down the team that got blanked by LC-M by at least 3 touchdowns.

people were last night in the WOS / HF game update thread...

BUT

no they weren't. they were observing that the Mustang players were playing with a different attitude - playing with a purpose and eliminating the mistakes and penalties. It had nothing to do with WHO we were playing. It was HOW we were playing. you just come on here and look for any reason at all to snipe at WO-S. to be expected i suppose. you will get your reality check this week, even if it doesn't help your obviously compromised intellectual capabilities.

BUT

no they weren't. they were observing that the Mustang players were playing with a different attitude - playing with a purpose and eliminating the mistakes and penalties. It had nothing to do with WHO we were playing. It was HOW we were playing. you just come on here and look for any reason at all to snipe at WO-S. to be expected i suppose. you will get your reality check this week, even if it doesn't help your obviously compromised intellectual capabilities.

get real...

you cant make any legit observation vs a team that doesn't have a single win next to their name...

of course they're going to "look good" putting up 62 points on a team like HF....

im not trying to make fun of HF or anything but you've got to realize WHO you were playing to determine HOW you played the game that way...

of course you wont have many mistakes if any at all in a game when your teams talent is far and beyond anothers...

Dude you cant compare two teams how they played against another team! Idiots! This is a different week and different game! In my opinion the only reason bc played close to silsbee last night was cause silsbee beat wos and thought that the rest of district was gonna be easy and overlooked the cardinals! BC can not come close to matching the speed or talent that wos has! If we execute it will be a blowout! If not then it could be a nail biter!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder