*BC vs WO-S Predictions?

CATS80

I can guarantee you that don't have a dog in the fight, but based on what I am seeing I think I smell an upset brewing.  BC 14 WOS 10.  BC's defense is the real deal, and if BC commits to the run, I can see a BC victory.

this must have started after giving up 28 to kelly.  you do understand the point of a defense?

kelly is a decent football team...

just worry about WOS, dont worry about BC and the teams they've played in the past.

i dont think WOS wins this game, going to be a dog fight, but i think BC pulls it off none the less

im not worried at all.... you on the other hand seem to be. you make these claims that have no substance. for once backup what you say with something,anything!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do have to play on the same field, but if your offensive strength is quick athletes who run and cut and aren't able to do that on a wet field then it can affect your game.

Wet or dry field Silsbee still beats WOS. Case closed. Silsbee has speed too. Especially when you consider the fact that they are primarily a passing team. Both of our td's were runs from JJ. For a long time we bit our lip and took defeat like men. Do the same. Lastly, we still respect WOS and wish them the best.  

They do have to play on the same field, but if your offensive strength is quick athletes who run and cut and aren't able to do that on a wet field then it can affect your game.

Wet or dry field Silsbee still beats WOS. Case closed. Silsbee has speed too. Especiaaly when you consider the fact that they are primarily a passing team. Both of our td's were runs from JJ. For a long time we bit our lip and took defeat like men. Do the same. Lastly, we still respect WOS and wish them the best.  

how can you possibly know this??? im not taking anything away from the tigers, they beat us, but how can you say this with a grain of certainty!?

Wet or dry field Silsbee still beats WOS. Case closed. Silsbee has speed too. Especiaaly when you consider the fact that they are primarily a passing team. Both of our td's were runs from JJ. For a long time we bit our lip and took defeat like men. Do the same. Lastly, we still respect WOS and wish them the best.  

how can you possibly know this???

The same way some of your fellow WOS fans imply the opposite.

in your eyes one statement of ignorance deserves another??? i for one would never imply that because THERE IS NO WAY OF PROVING IT! we were beat that night, under those conditions, by that team, case closed.

in your eyes one statement of ignorance deserves another??? i for one would never imply that because THERE IS NO WAY OF PROVING IT! we were beat that night, under those conditions, by that team, case closed.

Now you are playing ignorant. It was more than one statement to that fact. My opinion is as important as the next person's. Deal with it.

Now you are playing ignorant. It was more than one statement to that fact. My opinion is as important as the next person's. Deal with it.

you do realize you were talking to an hj fan about a game that happened two weeks ago on a wos/bc thread? on top of everything you were running your trap about something NOBODY can prove to be fact or fiction! dont make ridiculous, troll statements and not expect to get a bite!

doesnt silsbee have a big game this friday you should be focusing on?

I can guarantee you that don't have a dog in the fight, but based on what I am seeing I think I smell an upset brewing.  BC 14 WOS 10.  BC's defense is the real deal, and if BC commits to the run, I can see a BC victory.

this must have started after giving up 28 to kelly.  you do understand the point of a defense?

I thought the point of defense was to keep the other team from scoring.  How many first downs did ya'll have against Silsbee?

I can guarantee you that don't have a dog in the fight, but based on what I am seeing I think I smell an upset brewing.  BC 14 WOS 10.  BC's defense is the real deal, and if BC commits to the run, I can see a BC victory.

this must have started after giving up 28 to kelly.  you do understand the point of a defense?

I thought the point of defense was to keep the other team from scoring.  How many first downs did ya'll have against Silsbee?

not too many!   do you,as a bobcat 4 life, really want to get into this peeing match?

I can guarantee you that don't have a dog in the fight, but based on what I am seeing I think I smell an upset brewing.  BC 14 WOS 10.  BC's defense is the real deal, and if BC commits to the run, I can see a BC victory.

Wow... BC has a C+ defense at best; their not even close to being in the same category as the WO-S defensive unit. Way too much WO-S this year for the Cards. Best of luck to both squads! Go 'Stangs!!!

next year this is who west orange will be playing.#1 liberty #2kountze # 3 buna #4 kelly.wo-s will drop the easy ones like #1 LCM #2 nederland #3 kirbyville and jasper. silsbee  was very flat when you played them .MORE TO COME LATER

bc beat kelly 43 to 28... vidor beat kelly 42 to 21. and didnt vidor crush west orange in a scrimmage. and i mean like completely dominated by 5 td's to wos's zero! if you want to go by statistics then atleast pick a subject you know something about.

next year this is who west orange will be playing.#1 liberty #2kountze # 3 buna #4 kelly.wo-s will drop the easy ones like #1 LCM #2 nederland #3 kirbyville and jasper. silsbee  was very flat when you played them .MORE TO COME LATER

well you are very stupid. bc beat kelly 43 to 28... vidor beat kelly 42 to 21. and didnt vidor crush west orange in a scrimmage. and i mean like completely dominated by 5 td's to wos's zero! if you want to go by statistics then atleast pick a subject you know something about.

:o still bringing up scrimmages?   dont forget to include bc laying a goose egg against lcm!

I thought the point of defense was to keep the other team from scoring.  How many first downs did ya'll have against Silsbee?

His post was in response to you saing that BC's defense was the "real deal". What does Silsbee's defense have to do with it? LOL

next year this is who west orange will be playing.#1 liberty #2kountze # 3 buna #4 kelly.wo-s will drop the easy ones like #1 LCM #2 nederland #3 kirbyville and jasper. silsbee  was very flat when you played them .MORE TO COME LATER

well you are very stupid. bc beat kelly 43 to 28... vidor beat kelly 42 to 21. and didnt vidor crush west orange in a scrimmage. and i mean like completely dominated by 5 td's to wos's zero! if you want to go by statistics then atleast pick a subject you know something about.

LOL... Wow! Sometimes irony is a beautiful thing. The WOS/Vidor score was 28-21. Seems like you should be talking to yourself... ::)

LOL... Wow! Sometimes irony is a beautiful thing. The WOS/Vidor score was 28-21. Seems like you should be talking to yourself... ::)

wow because vidor was winning 28 to 0 and put their 2nd string defense and offense in. i was there so dont act like you know everything

next year this is who west orange will be playing.#1 liberty #2kountze # 3 buna #4 kelly.wo-s will drop the easy ones like #1 LCM #2 nederland #3 kirbyville and jasper. silsbee  was very flat when you played them .MORE TO COME LATER

wow because vidor was winning 28 to 0 and put their 2nd string defense and offense in. i was there so dont act like you know everything

im curious, the 28 points they had is equivalent to 5 td's to you? maybe you shouldve stayed at bc!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476