*BC vs WO-S Predictions?

CATS80

Dude you cant compare two teams how they played against another team! Idiots! This is a different week and different game! In my opinion the only reason bc played close to silsbee last night was cause silsbee beat wos and thought that the rest of district was gonna be easy and overlooked the cardinals! BC can not come close to matching the speed or talent that wos has! If we execute it will be a blowout! If not then it could be a nail biter!

You're dumber than you sound if you think WOS is going to blow away BC this week!!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wos by 28... bc could possibly make the playoffs but i dont see them having anything wos hasnt seen, but anything can happen.

one thing im having trouble understanding, why is it when we say positive things about our team were called "cocky" yet when they do it its called confidence.  :-\

when you say "i think my team will beat so and so by 7 and hopefully make the playoffs" is confidence

BUT

"my team beat a 0 and whatever team and we are going to stomp everyone in district and go into the playoffs rollin" is being cocky

no one here is gauging our team based off of beating HF. why do you keep making these stupid arguments?

as for a prediction, i think WO-S takes down the team that got blanked by LC-M by at least 3 touchdowns.

people were last night in the WOS / HF game update thread...

no they weren't. they were observing that the Mustang players were playing with a different attitude - playing with a purpose and eliminating the mistakes and penalties. It had nothing to do with WHO we were playing. It was HOW we were playing. you just come on here and look for any reason at all to snipe at WO-S. to be expected i suppose. you will get your reality check this week, even if it doesn't help your obviously compromised intellectual capabilities.

get real...

you cant make any legit observation vs a team that doesn't have a single win next to their name...

of course they're going to "look good" putting up 62 points on a team like HF....

im not trying to make fun of HF or anything but you've got to realize WHO you were playing to determine HOW you played the game that way...

of course you wont have many mistakes if any at all in a game when your teams talent is far and beyond anothers...

Whats your beef with Hamshire Fannett?  Lay Off

wos by 28... bc could possibly make the playoffs but i dont see them having anything wos hasnt seen, but anything can happen.

one thing im having trouble understanding, why is it when we say positive things about our team were called "cocky" yet when they do it its called confidence.  :-\

when you say "i think my team will beat so and so by 7 and hopefully make the playoffs" is confidence

BUT

"my team beat a 0 and whatever team and we are going to stomp everyone in district and go into the playoffs rollin" is being cocky

no one here is gauging our team based off of beating HF. why do you keep making these stupid arguments?

as for a prediction, i think WO-S takes down the team that got blanked by LC-M by at least 3 touchdowns.

people were last night in the WOS / HF game update thread...

no they weren't. they were observing that the Mustang players were playing with a different attitude - playing with a purpose and eliminating the mistakes and penalties. It had nothing to do with WHO we were playing. It was HOW we were playing. you just come on here and look for any reason at all to snipe at WO-S. to be expected i suppose. you will get your reality check this week, even if it doesn't help your obviously compromised intellectual capabilities.

get real...

you cant make any legit observation vs a team that doesn't have a single win next to their name...

of course they're going to "look good" putting up 62 points on a team like HF....

im not trying to make fun of HF or anything but you've got to realize WHO you were playing to determine HOW you played the game that way...

of course you wont have many mistakes if any at all in a game when your teams talent is far and beyond anothers...

Whats your beef with Hamshire Fannett?  Lay Off

lol?

i have nothing against HF...

33, you talk like a man with a wooden neck, and a heap yall other ones don't bring a whole lot to the table either, come to reality.  West Orange-Stark 42  Bridge City 14.

WOS's offense couldn't score on Silsbee.. much less get to mid field from what i understood from the updates and such...

then play HF and have a big number on the board and think yall turned everything around...

so how about you and everyone else come to reality... yall are still playing the same way yall have been all season...

it's going to be a great game... the winner wont win by more than a TD...

promise you that

Yes they are still playing like they have all season, hence the 42 - 14 prediction.  BC has improved I'll agree and hope for a close game, I just don't believe it will be that close.  And you need to just forget the Silsbee game, the best team won that night but the numbers are skewed because of the mud and rain, and with your logic you should go on and fill out all of the playoff brackets to the finals and throw in the scores.

Yes they are still playing like they have all season, hence the 42 - 14 prediction.  BC has improved I'll agree and hope for a close game, I just don't believe it will be that close.  And you need to just forget the Silsbee game, the best team won that night but the numbers are skewed because of the mud and rain, and with your logic you should go on and fill out all of the playoff brackets to the finals and throw in the scores.

Typical arrogant WOS fan

33, you talk like a man with a wooden neck, and a heap yall other ones don't bring a whole lot to the table either, come to reality.  West Orange-Stark 42  Bridge City 14.

WOS's offense couldn't score on Silsbee.. much less get to mid field from what i understood from the updates and such...

then play HF and have a big number on the board and think yall turned everything around...

so how about you and everyone else come to reality... yall are still playing the same way yall have been all season...

promise you that

::) It's called a wet field.

promise you that

so far we have the second best offense and the best defense in district... bc has the second worst offense and second worst defense! you score a little but you cant stop teams from scoring either! you were shutout by lcm and couldnt keep the powerhouses of buna, kountze, liberty, and kelly off the scoreboard. if kelly put 28 on your defense we should put 56 on you guys and if you couldnt score on lcm it will be slim pickins for your boys against wos! bc has nothing for wos and i hope after friday you dont disappear from the board because i promise you we will be here to remind you of your predictions!

promise you that

so far we have the second best offense and the best defense in district... bc has the second worst offense and second worst defense! you score a little but you cant stop teams from scoring either! you were shutout by lcm and couldnt keep the powerhouses of buna, kountze, liberty, and kelly off the scoreboard. if kelly put 28 on your defense we should put 56 on you guys and if you couldnt score on lcm it will be slim pickins for your boys against wos! bc has nothing for wos and i hope after friday you dont disappear from the board because i promise you we will be here to remind you of your predictions!

well, no matter the outcome, ill be here still talking lol

it wont be the first time someone is wrong on these boards no matter the outcome...

and LCM was a long time ago... and we held them to 16 points, yall held them to 14... so dont be talking about out defense in comparison to that game...

yes the offense needs some work but they still deserve the respect of the teams they play and they are proving themselves...

just wait and see

promise you that

it wont be the first time someone is wrong on these boards no matter the outcome...

and LCM was a long time ago... and we held them to 16 points, yall held them to 14... so dont be talking about out defense in comparison to that game...

yes the offense needs some work but they still deserve the respect of the teams they play and they are proving themselves...

just wait and see

we also scored 28 and you guys scored 0    ;)

promise you that

just wait and see

we also scored 28 and you guys scored 0    ;)

YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT!!! lol

but as i said... that game was a long time ago...

obviously we are better than then... just look at the silsbee game...

we proved we were better than before in tha game even though we did lose...

dont get me wrong, WOS and BC will make it a great game!

will be a close one...

but you saying it's going to be a blowout by like 3 or 4 possessions is pretty ridiculous...

49-14 stangs. 5 big plays for tds by the stangs, just so 33 can keep saying that "the only difference in the score was those 5 plays. Take them away and we played them even."

lol i think you have me mistaken for Coop...?

Actually, I think you are coop's understudy...LOL

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder