*PN-G vs. LC-M/PN-G WINS!! 27-20/Comments

KFDM COOP

It totally amazes me people on here....LCM will NEVER be given the credit DUE!!!! There were BAD calls on both sides...What about the one where Sonnier caught the ball and made 2 steps inbound before going out of bounds and then was told it was incomplete.  Why cant you people give the LCM players the credit that is due them...They busted their butts out there tonight and have totally improved 150% from previous years.  You guys are just upset that they didn't run over and play dead like you all thought they would.   You guys are sorry winners and sorry loser.

PROUD OF ALL THE LCM PLAYERS YOU DID A GREAT JOB TONIGHT!!!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gladiator2

I have to disagree about the fumble by Harmon. The guy hit the ball from behind and the ball was coming out on his way down. It was right in front of where I sit. Definately was a fumble. Me and the people sitting by me could not understand the booing. Sometimes we see what we want to see. What bothered me the most was they kept running the same play to the right side and then the left side over and over and we never adjusted to it. Too many missed tackles!

It totally amazes me people on here....LCM will NEVER be given the credit DUE!!!! There were BAD calls on both sides...What about the one where Sonnier caught the ball and made 2 steps inbound before going out of bounds and then was told it was incomplete.  Why cant you people give the LCM players the credit that is due them...They busted their butts out there tonight and have totally improved 150% from previous years.  You guys are just upset that they didn't run over and play dead like you all thought they would.   You guys are sorry winners and sorry loser.

I think most PNG fans are giving ya'll credit and I for one have said that call where he was out of bounds was a catch. Several people have said that ya'll are a good team and are going to beat some teams. Saying that what's the deal?

Well Bearfan, maybe YOU can explain the call that a Little Cypress Ref made for 12 men on the field? And you're right, LCM did bust their butts, but so did the Indians, and the game should be decided by the players....NOT THE REFS!  And BTW, that catch you are reffering to?  He has to control it once he's out of bounds, otherwise it's NOT A CATCH.

Read my previous post I mentioned the call. It looked like one of the many bad calls on both sides.

LCM did play a great game , I am just saying  we probably had 12 penalties to LCM's 3 or 4???????? Remember a penalty can probably be called on every single play if a ref so chooses

Go back and read my post and most PNG fans posts about the teams and you will see that we all gave props to LCM. Don't read just what you want to!

Please, please,please quit complaining about the refs.  I could list numerous calls that hurt the Bears as well , none bigger than the the catch that was fumbled out of bounds.  I would be more concerned with why the Indians didn't keep running the ball.  Lets see....I'm averaging about 20 yards per run, hmmm........ lets pass.lol.  Your play calling kept the Bears in the game.  What a game by the running back, he could have had a lot more yards but Indians kept passing.  Anyway, great way to spend a Friday night and by the way, super facility!

Please, please,please quit complaining about the refs.  I could list numerous calls that hurt the Bears as well , none bigger than the the catch that was fumbled out of bounds.  I would be more concerned with why the Indians didn't keep running the ball.  Lets see....I'm averaging about 20 yards per run, hmmm........ lets pass.lol.  Your play calling kept the Bears in the game.  What a game by the running back, he could have had a lot more yards but Indians kept passing.  Anyway, great way to spend a Friday night and by the way, super facility!

He could have had more yards but he would have been gassed!  I was sitting right in front of the catch ruled incomplete.  It was questionable, but at first glance, I thought it was incomplete.  Then on the replay, it looked complete.  Pure judgment call from the line judge that couldn't see the front side of the play.  LCM ate us alive with the wide receiver screen, but ya'll struggled with the deeper routes.  I was impressed with the way LCM brought it tonight.  Both teams had their fair share of mistakes, no doubt about that.

OMG.....BOO HOO.....indians win and all some can do is complain about the ref calls. I haven't seen a game played where there isn't questionable calls made by the refs against either team. When you show the call on instant replay and it goes against what the ref called, it kinda makes them look bad though (catch in bounds). And, it's kinda funny how some of the big plays by lcm didn't make the replay, kinda selective on them. Both teams gave their fans an exciting game to watch to start off district play. It's going to be a great season after hearing the scores across the district tonight. So, Indians take the win and be happy! GREAT JOB BEARS! Awesome game #9!

There will be no naming or bashing of any individual official on this site. You can talk about the refs as a whole, but that's it.

Anymore personal attacks will be delt with.

Now I agree with bashing or personal attacks against an official, but naming an official? Why not? So we can name a coach or even a kid, but not an official? Again you said "NAMING" not bashing. Explain that one?

Man PNG, you guys are gonna love when you go to Livingston, you won't have to worry about the refs making bad calls, just about their announcer calling out what you are doing......LOL.

LOL.  We had that several years ago at WOS.  Announcer would say what formation we were lining up in.  I thought...What the heck?  I think someone must have said something to him because he hasn't done that again!  Made me laugh, but I didn't like it.  LOL

Let me tell you something.  All of you PNG haters are going to get on here and say that NDN are doing nothing but whining about the refs.  Ya'll always do and always will.  However, I'm afraid to speak the truth on this one.  The flags were flying in favor of the bears tonight.  I can point to AT LEAST 3 flags (possibly 4) that came from the back judge alone that were more than JUST questionable.  Those flags were blatantly wrong.  If Faircloth reviews this, I'm sure the back judge will not step foot on the Reservation again.

Great game NDNs to overcome the adversity and pull this one out.

I'm not a PNG hater but you just got on here and did what you said people would accuse you of doing!!!! Yall won the game, why can't that be enough? Why wouldn't people accuse you of whining about the refs that's exactly what you are doing.  ::)  ::)

OMG.....BOO HOO.....indians win and all some can do is complain about the ref calls. I haven't seen a game played where there isn't questionable calls made by the refs against either team. When you show the call on instant replay and it goes against what the ref called, it kinda makes them look bad though (catch in bounds). And, it's kinda funny how some of the big plays by lcm didn't make the replay, kinda selective on them. Both teams gave their fans an exciting game to watch to start off district play. It's going to be a great season after hearing the scores across the district tonight. So, Indians take the win and be happy! GREAT JOB BEARS! Awesome game #9!

classy :)

In this game with the lack of pass protection and the way Harmon was running, PNG should have kept the ball on the ground all night. Ref's were terrible for both teams last night. I think there were alot of thrown flags that shouldn't have been thrown. Maybe a very inexperienced officiating crew. (no one can accuse PNG of any home cooking in this game) we got the yellow the most. I have to say that I am very impressed with LCM this year. Its such a huge turn around from last year. LCM will be causing alot of problems for teams for the rest of district. You guys at LCM are good. Great game. Good Crowd. LCM your bands performance was great. I hope that the kid that got injured in the fourth quarter is ok. It looked like he went up and came down flat on his back and maybe bounced his head hard. Looked like he had wobble legs going to the side lines. LCM's # 9 is very good. Your QB is top notch. Good luck next week !!! Alittle more practice and who knows what you may do to Central.

OK now PNG !  WE NEED BETTER PASS PROTECTION !!!!  WE NEED TO GET THE BALL TO DERON MORE WHEN WE DO PASS !!! OUR D wasen't as aggressive as the last 3 games. Don't know why. Also why didn't the coaches make an adjustment on the D when you were almost certain LCM was going to throw a reciever screen. Seems like if they had played the safety up alot closer we could have stopped it or even intercepted it. I also didn't see alot of stunts or the blitz much. I think maybe if we don't have the reciever screen already that we should add it into the play book. It killed us almost everytime they ran it.  I saw coach Faircloth's interview on TV last night and he said that the indians played a fairly bad game, and that they need to improve on all aspects, including the coaching. I know they will be working hard this week in practice !!!  Overall, good game, and I will take a W anyway we can get it !!!!

Guest baseball25

PNG just deal with it, LCM played a good game and PNG played a good game, I went to it last night and i thought it was a evenly match game, number 7 and 12 from LCM aren't bad skill kids, I mean what about when doty fumbled on the qb sneak and then 20 seconds later they said png was in the endzone which would have put it 4th down on the 1 when it looked like he wasn't even in, People make mistakes, Ref make mistakes nobody is perfect you just got to go with the flow and deal with it, the game is over your 1-0 in district and you got to realize every game in this district is going to be a barn burner.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin