*PN-G vs. LC-M/PN-G WINS!! 27-20/Comments

KFDM COOP

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT GAME! CONGRATS to Indians on a hard fought victory! I think it is time to drop ALL of the whining from BOTH SIDES! Both teams played a tough game and had to over-come numerous obstacles and mistakes through out the game. Enough of the "He said / She said--They did / We did", and let's just honor the effort from Both teams in a great game.

Great job by the LC-M team and coaches! Q.B. #10 REALLY did a fine job all night. #9 also played a tough game and was a real warrior--He was injured 3 diff. times and kept coming back to play(got to admire toughness like that). LC-M will definitely be a force in this district. Good luck the rest of the season to the Bear's players, coaches, and fans.

You notice how PNG has just slipped through the season without playing any teams thet were either good or hitting on all cylinders.  PNG will be 4th in their district at the end of the season and out round one.  Just calling it like I see it.

1. Central

2. Lumberton

3. Vidor

4. PNG

You notice how PNG has just slipped through the season without playing any teams thet were either good or hitting on all cylinders.  PNG will be 4th in their district at the end of the season and out round one.  Just calling it like I see it.

1. Central

2. Lumberton

3. Vidor

4. PNG

I would give Livingston the edge of getting in at this point. PNG will be close, Ned, Ozen and LCM playing a spoiler roll.

Was a great game by both teams last night and great atmosphere. LCM FANS LETS HAVE A PACK HOUSE AT CENTRAL THIS WEEK BECAUSE THIS TEAM IS GOING TO MAKE SOME NOISE IN THIS DISTRICT. This game came down to the wire in the last seconds. I know PNG was thinking this was going to be a cake walk. No more thinking a win when you play LCM.

This team will be in the running for one of the 4 playoff spots. They have the majority of there team back next year as we are starting mostly sophomores and juniors.

PNG you have a great facility, but you would think you could have spent some of that money on parking.  GREAT JOB TO BOTH TEAMS AND THAT'S WHAT FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT.

Reply to two comments...the person who said that it was a fumble by Harmon...I guess we saw two different things because it happened directly in front of me too. That ball was not coming lose before he hit the ground, and there are a lot of fans (who know what they are talking about) who would agree with me. Yes I was sweating it out at the end when LCM was driving, but the drive was coming from a bad fumble call. I thought there were bad calls both ways (just like any game), it just seemed like the bad calls were at very crucial points for both teams. LCM has themselves a great coach. It's good to see a program turn around for the better.

Not much parking because there is still a lot of construction going on.

This is the first PNG game I have missed in several years. (Home with the flu).  Listened to the game on the radio. Stayed on the edge of my chair the whole game! What a a game to miss!

There are NO cakewalks in 20-4A. Every game in this division last night was settled by a touchdown or less, with a half the games going to overtime. Its a wonder the PNG-LCM game didn't go to OT!

Congrats to the Indians on a hard fought win. Congrats to the Bears too. They played a helluva game!

Good luck next week to both teams. I would love to see both the Indians & Bears in postseason action.

Harmon had 307 yards rushing.

That's pretty dang impressive. I will have to say though LCM looked better than I have seen them in a long time. However, there is no possible way that was a fumble by Harmon in the 4th quarter on LCM's 20. Once of the worst calls I have ever seen and anyone at the game would agree. LCM people...you know it wasn't a fumble too  :) Good game...no one better sleep on LCM...they are pretty good.

Yea lol but sonnier also caught that ball on yalls side line....you could see he took 3 big steps after catching the ball

I mean what about when doty fumbled on the qb sneak and then 20 seconds later they said png was in the endzone which would have put it 4th down on the 1 when it looked like he wasn't even in, People make mistakes, Ref make mistakes nobody is perfect you just got to go with the flow and deal with it,

The only mistake on that play was your presumption that the refs said he had crossed the plain. That's not what the call was, the call was that he fumbled short of the goal line on third down and the ball was recovered by Harmon in the end zone for a PNG TD which I saw last night on the Channel 6 tailgat show (they must have been right in the end zone cause they got a perfect shot of it)! Go look at the box score, you wont find a Doty 1 yard TD, but you will find a Harmon 1 yard TD.

PNG you have a great facility, but you would think you could have spent some of that money on parking.   GREAT JOB TO BOTH TEAMS AND THAT'S WHAT FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT.

Not sure if you noticed the land on the visitors side that they just cleared off, but that will be a parking lot when they finish. Next year there will be more parking after the construction.

I agree it was an exciting game to watch. LCM will be in the hunt for the next couple of seasons. All they needed was a little attitude adjuster and they got it in Crouch! Hopefully more kids will come out for FB next year at LCM. Had alot of kids going both ways.

Reply to two comments...the person who said that it was a fumble by Harmon...I guess we saw two different things because it happened directly in front of me too. That ball was not coming lose before he hit the ground, and there are a lot of fans (who know what they are talking about) who would agree with me. Yes I was sweating it out at the end when LCM was driving, but the drive was coming from a bad fumble call. I thought there were bad calls both ways (just like any game), it just seemed like the bad calls were at very crucial points for both teams. LCM has themselves a great coach. It's good to see a program turn around for the better.

it was clearly a fumble. the lcm defender grabbed him from behind and swung his arm over him and knocked the ball out.  i was right infront of it when it happened

Was a great game by both teams last night and great atmosphere. LCM FANS LETS HAVE A PACK HOUSE AT CENTRAL THIS WEEK BECAUSE THIS TEAM IS GOING TO MAKE SOME NOISE IN THIS DISTRICT. This game came down to the wire in the last seconds. I know PNG was thinking this was going to be a cake walk. No more thinking a win when you play LCM.

This team will be in the running for one of the 4 playoff spots. They have the majority of there team back next year as we are starting mostly sophomores and juniors.

PNG you have a great facility, but you would think you could have spent some of that money on parking.   GREAT JOB TO BOTH TEAMS AND THAT'S WHAT FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT.

B-Hall and part of A-Hall are set to be torn down and made into a parking lot along with the area behind the old boy's gym as soon as the construction of the new wings is completed. Have some patience. It's a safe bet that there will be plenty of parking by the next time that LC-M plays at the Reservation.

it was clearly a fumble. the lcm defender grabbed him from behind and swung his arm over him and knocked the ball out.  i was right infront of it when it happened

As a fan of PNG I will say this about the fumble.  IT WAS A FUMBLE.  The guy I sat with had a very good, clear video camera and filmed the play.  We went back over the play and the ball came loose before his knee hit the ground.  It was very clear.  Fast motion it looked as if he was down, replay on the camera showed a very clear view.  

The refs were terrible.  Absolutely terrible.  And on both sides.  Although I am a fan of PNG I can be unbiased unlike most of you.  I've been away from the area for 11 years.  

There were some really big penalties that should not have been called.  It was disgusting. Having said all of this, it seemed to me that LC-M was very polished on offense but couldn't get into a Rhythm long enough to sustain drives until the end.  Had PNG not turned the ball over deep in their own territory and allowed a kickoff return, this game would have been a blowout.  

I was impressed with the turnaround of LC-M this year from last.  

Just wanna say to those out there that think LCM will be a piece of cake...get ready, you may have to swallow that piece hard.  LCM is a MUCH improved team and gave to PNG last night. I have a newfound respect for LCM.  Crouch is doing a good job there.  Its my hope that LCM makes it to the playoffs this year.  Thanks to the LCM fans (real classy fans) for all the positive comments as I was leaving, about The Reservation.  We're VERY proud of our facilities..they are the BEST!  Best of luck to the Bears the rest of the season!

You notice how PNG has just slipped through the season without playing any teams thet were either good or hitting on all cylinders.  PNG will be 4th in their district at the end of the season and out round one.  Just calling it like I see it.

1. Central

2. Lumberton

3. Vidor

4. PNG

You mean like Barbers Hill.....  right?  ;)

1. Central

2. Lumberton

3. Vidor

4. PNG

You mean like Barbers Hill.....  right?   ;)

Exactly.....I am hoping for that rematch.  I feel completely confident in BH beating PNG in a rematch, but not too sure about the other 3 options.  PNG would be a cake-walk compared to the other 3.  I think idor would have a hard time with what seems to be a weaker defense. So that would be my second option.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245