*PN-G vs. LC-M/PN-G WINS!! 27-20/Comments

KFDM COOP

You notice how PNG has just slipped through the season without playing any teams thet were either good or hitting on all cylinders.  PNG will be 4th in their district at the end of the season and out round one.  Just calling it like I see it.

1. Central

2. Lumberton

3. Vidor

4. PNG

A rematch ?  That would be ok because by the playoffs we will have all the kinks worked out !!! I think if their is a rematch PNG takes it by 3 TD'S !!!

You mean like Barbers Hill.....  right?   ;)

Exactly.....I am hoping for that rematch.  I feel completely confident in BH beating PNG in a rematch, but not too sure about the other 3 options.  PNG would be a cake-walk compared to the other 3.  I think idor would have a hard time with what seems to be a weaker defense. So that would be my second option.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PNG you have a great facility, but you would think you could have spent some of that money on parking. 

Not any worse than playing at LCM, where you have to park wwwaaaayyyyyy down that road, then walk all the way around to the home side, (because they won't open the visitors gate) then walk all the way back around to the visitor's side to sit and listen to that obnoxious announcer.

Geez... Where are all of the "Excuse Sharks" on this thread? I've seen enough excuses already to feed them for the next month on this one, and could, quite possibly, send this thread to 100 pages.  ::)

HOLY CRAP!  Did a WOS fan really get on here and call out LCM for using excuses.  Webster's going to have to post this under the definition of Irony.....my goodness.

I can think of a few places with obnoxious or ignorant announcers, mispronouncing and even with bad grammar. Never witnessed quite what Lumberton fans are describing in livingston though. I hope shes still there on the 9th when we go to livingston so i can shake my head in disbelief. Terrible announcers would make a great thread  :)

You notice how PNG has just slipped through the season without playing any teams thet were either good or hitting on all cylinders.  PNG will be 4th in their district at the end of the season and out round one.  Just calling it like I see it.

1. Central

2. Lumberton

3. Vidor

4. PNG

You mean like Barbers Hill.....  right?   ;)

Exactly.....I am hoping for that rematch.  I feel completely confident in BH beating PNG in a rematch, but not too sure about the other 3 options.  PNG would be a cake-walk compared to the other 3.  I think idor would have a hard time with what seems to be a weaker defense. So that would be my second option.

Comedian

The only thing that kept LCM in this game was PNG with some mistakes, and poor officiating. Otherwise it would have been a near shut out on LCM !!!

Yep! That and the fact that the defense didn't stop the little quick out pass all night, or that your coach is in love with the pass while the running game is gobbling up yardage all night long.  I think you summed it up great!  Please give no credit to LCM with there little old 30 undersized players on the sidelines.  I will say this once more.  If not for the poor officiating (as you call it) you may have lost the game.  The biggest game changing call was the completed pass (ruled incomplete) that was fumbled out of bounds that stopped what was at the time a nice go ahead drive. (I am not complaining about the call, just trying to get some to understand the calls weren't one sided).

Hmmmm...scratching my head about how some of the PNG fans are still whinning about their win...OMG  give it a rest...there were bad calls on both sides and those that are on here still whinning grow up.  I know of two things that if I wanted to I could whin about but Im not.  You know those guys that official are doing their best and if you think you can do bettter why dont you put on a zebra shirt and have at it. To those PNG fans that have been nice on here and not whinning about how bad the game was called and making rude comments about the bears, I want to thank you and wish you the very best. Both teams played one hellofa game and all the what if's arent going to change the outcome.  What it comes down to is some people thought that LCM would be a walk in the park but they prove alot of people wrong. 

PNG has a much better team than I gave them credit for going in.  They have a great O-line and tough runners that are hard to bring down.  The Reservation is a first class facility and a great setting for high school football.  I'm sure the people of the PNG school district are proud of their renovations and accomplishments.

I know that "moral victories" don't carry a whole lot of weight and "W's" are what it's all about, but as an LCM fan you can't be anything but pleased with the way the season is shaping up and what the future looks like for the Bears.  For the last several years our kids have been labeled as "soft" and "undisciplined"...that seems to be changing.  The coaching staff has done a great job of teaching, coaching, and putting our kids in a position to win ball games.  I believe the Bears have several "W's" left in them this season.         

I agree with everything in your post Slam!

Warning to all of 20-4A don't sleep on the Bears this year. Not you 2008 Bears!

They may not make the playoffs this year, but they will beat someone they shouldn't! And next year should be a favorite with all they have returning. Good luck Bears the rest of the way.

PN-G this PN-G that dang can yall stop... I bet if PN-G wouldnt've gotten any calls friday night and the score was the same, PN-G would complain about the weather wasnt right... Grow up... good job getting the "W" (the only thing that matters)... but its time to stop with the blaming game and realize that teams are getting better and are ready to be recognized as an elite team

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder