NOW THE TRASH TALKING HAS TO STOP! VIDOR VS CENTRAL

Foyce

I just got back from the Central/Ball game.  A Matthews sighting.  He was quoted to saying, 'man, they will be tough!'  (talking about those Jags).    I tell you one thing.  We played a running team in Galveston Ball that ran the wishbone and had all kinds of tricks and stuff.  They have good athletes, and Central held their own.  I believe that what Vidor have in size on the line, we can counter it with speed and technique.  Central 30 - 21.

Hope your wrong Soul Man so I will go the other way Vidor 30 - 21.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you Vidor fans sound like you dont have much confidence in your team. your team is the bigest and the "BEST" team that i have seen this year.  if i were a Vidor fan i would brag to anyone who would listen to me.  your team will go deep into the playoffs.  as a WOS fan i will tell you, there is nothing like going to the playoffs.  dont miss a game and enjoy the next 3 months.  i am pulling for Vidor to win it all.

I remember a few years ago when there were a few Pirate fans that were making wise cracks ( you know, the kind that nobody laughs at) about the Jag players, our stadium, and the neighborbood that the stadium is located. I want to know if those same pirate fans are around... ;D ;D

If you are referring to me, Yes I am STILL here ,and always will be here.Yea I remember those same jokes, but I remember a few jag fans cracking jokes about Vidor..So naturally I took up for my town just as you would too.If you got anymore questions let me know.

Guest Brubaker

I remember a few years ago when there were a few Pirate fans that were making wise cracks ( you know, the kind that nobody laughs at) about the Jag players, our stadium, and the neighborbood that the stadium is located. I want to know if those same pirate fans are around... ;D ;D

If you are referring to me, Yes I am STILL here ,and always will be here.Yea I remember those same jokes, but I remember a few jag fans cracking jokes about Vidor..So naturally I took up for my town just as you would too.If you got anymore questions let me know.

Actually, the trash talking won't stop until after the game.  Before the game is when it all takes place.

That'll be a great, great matchup. I might even forego the WB/Katy game to go and see Vidor/Central.

No worries there. WB @ Katy is that Saturday

Doesn't matter. I'm still not gonna waste my gas driving to Rhodes Stadium just to watch us get killed. I'd rather go to the Central/Vidor game. Is that game being played at the Babe?

I remember a few years ago when there were a few Pirate fans that were making wise cracks ( you know, the kind that nobody laughs at) about the Jag players, our stadium, and the neighborhood that the stadium is located. I want to know if those same pirate fans are around... ;D ;D

It's gonna be a good game I hope. The Jags shouldn't need much to get up for this one. I just wish we had a game in between. Keep the adrenaline churning. Babe will be packed. Oh and P.S. we'll make sure the clock is service before kickoff ;D

Yes, I'm just trying to get a little trash talking in.  This is an excellent way to kick district off!  ;) ;)

That'll be a great, great matchup. I might even forego the WB/Katy game to go and see Vidor/Central.

No worries there. WB @ Katy is that Saturday

Doesn't matter. I'm still not gonna waste my gas driving to Rhodes Stadium just to watch us get killed. I'd rather go to the Central/Vidor game. Is that game being played at the Babe?

Yes, at Babe...

I remember a few years ago when there were a few Pirate fans that were making wise cracks ( you know, the kind that nobody laughs at) about the Jag players, our stadium, and the neighborhood that the stadium is located. I want to know if those same pirate fans are around... ;D ;D

It's gonna be a good game I hope. The Jags shouldn't need much to get up for this one. I just wish we had a game in between. Keep the adrenaline churning. Babe will be packed. Oh and P.S. we'll make sure the clock is service before kickoff ;D

:o :o :D :D  Took the words out of my mouth!!!  ;D ;D

The trash talk will stop IF Vidor can win this game.  if they lose, everyone is going to talk about the weak preseason schedule not preparing the Pirates for district play.   I have seen both play and I expect Central to win this by 2 TD's.    Prove me wrong, Pirates.

I think by our team playing athletic teams in Memorial, West Brook, and Galveston Ball, we should be prepared to expect anything that the Pirates can throw at us.  (unless they pull out the 'swinging gate'...  ;) )

Yeah TC was pretty athletic, their QB and safety apfel stood out.Branch looked lost, and our #7 was the better man by far out of the HBs. Im realizing also just how athletic we really are. At all the skill positions and in the secondary especially. TC and la marque would roll ball high right into the ship channel. I look for Vidor @ Central to be a good one, just like the lumberton/silsbee game. Im glad i stayed home in Port Neches, but i really wished that game had been on a saturday  :D

The trash talk will stop IF Vidor can win this game.  if they lose, everyone is going to talk about the weak preseason schedule not preparing the Pirates for district play.   I have seen both play and I expect Central to win this by 2 TD's.    Prove me wrong, Pirates.

I think by our team playing athletic teams in Memorial, West Brook, and Galveston Ball, we should be prepared to expect anything that the Pirates can throw at us.  (unless they pull out the 'swinging gate'...  ;) )

LMAO!  I still see teams occasionally trying that crazy play, but I haven't seen anyone successful in catching the defense off guard in years.

LMAO!  I still see teams occasionally trying that crazy play, but I haven't seen anyone successful in catching the defense off guard in years.

Ha ha ha, tha ''muddle huddle'' If anyone runs this play  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I hope Vidor goes to the playoffs this year. I was a student at Vidor during the 71-74 seasons, when we went 0-40. It was awful.

I remember getting beat 66-0 by South Park and going to Houston on a Saturday to get kicked by Mt Carmel 50-0. I remember nit-wits on the Pirates team getting into fights every game. I remember coaches quitting in the member of the season saying the Pirates were a lost cause.

I am hoping for the best Pirates. Good Luck!

I agree I BELIEVE this is our year too. Lets see those Vidor Pirates win for once. I am a mom that will be at all games being the loudest chearing on my team even if they by chance get beat. I will tell them to play their best and they will be the best. Watch whos team fills the stands more. every game I have gone to the pirates has had the biggest crowd of supporters. Sometimes that is what the teams need to win games to to see that they have support on thier side so I am reaching out to all Vidor fans to show up and show your team Spirit.

Watch whos team fills the stands more. every game I have gone to the pirates has had the biggest crowd of supporters. Sometimes that is what the teams need to win games to to see that they have support on thier side so I am reaching out to all Vidor fans to show up and show your team Spirit.

I guess you havent been to A central home Game at Babes..

My friend had to sit on PAM side when Memorial came to town becuase thier was no more room on Centrals side...And its only going to get worst with District starting and the team winning

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder