NOW THE TRASH TALKING HAS TO STOP! VIDOR VS CENTRAL

Foyce

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont be confused and believe that the Jags have no size...  I believe if Vidor can find way to run up the middle it gives them the best chance. I don't think they can get to the outside.  If our dbs sleep like they did against Brook too then the Jags are in trouble.

I say Wash has fixed that and we will protect our middle with our line backers!!!  The coaches say the kids were lathargic to startr the game on Saturday, They were amped for Friday.  Ball was shut out from 3:00 into the second quarter until the end of the game.  The Jags scored 35 un-answered points.  The QB is coming around and the run game is really potent.  The Jags have W's in thier eyes for district play... First up, Vidor, road kill for this MACK TRUCK!!!

Give credit where credit is due........... Vidor has a good team this year. Good Luck Pirates!

Credit for what? Beating the crap out of three inferior opponents?

Vidor is a good football team, but I still say they are about to find out why you need to be tested pre-district.

I think Vidor will finish with three district losses, but they will be the 4th team in at 4-3 and as long as they are not D2 against Dayton will serve them well for a round or two in the playoffs.

Centrals strength is there defense and speed. Too much for Vidor to handle.

PNG gets Vidor at the Reservation and the PNG defense proved this week against Texas City that they are tough to run against.

Lumberton I think is just better than Vidor and will find a way to win.

I think three of the four teams from our district could have three or four round runs this year (the odd man may be whoever gets Dayton in bi-district).

Guest Jaguar-J

Give credit where credit is due........... Vidor has a good team this year. Good Luck Pirates!

Vidor is a good football team, but I still say they are about to find out why you need to be tested pre-district.

I think Vidor will finish with three district losses, but they will be the 4th team in at 4-3 and as long as they are not D2 against Dayton will serve them well for a round or two in the playoffs.

PNG gets Vidor at the Reservation and the PNG defense proved this week against Texas City that they are tough to run against.

I think three of the four teams from our district could have three or four round runs this year (the odd man may be whoever gets Dayton in bi-district).

PNG gonna draw Dayton in the first round

PNG gonna draw Dayton in the first round

Not if we win the district or at least finish ahead of Lumberton.

If those four make it, it would be enrollment wise:

Central

Vidor

PNG

Lumberton

Meaning whoever finishes ahead out of PNG and Lum gets the to DII spot and should stay away from Dayton. Would love a Lumberton Dayton rematch in round one!

Good comments but all speculation! Just like last year Lumberton was "the better team" but they lost to Vidor, who is much better this year. Its football! We will see what happens, I hate having to wait! ;D

Watch whos team fills the stands more. every game I have gone to the pirates has had the biggest crowd of supporters. Sometimes that is what the teams need to win games to to see that they have support on thier side so I am reaching out to all Vidor fans to show up and show your team Spirit.

I guess you havent been to A central home Game at Babes..

My friend had to sit on PAM side when Memorial came to town becuase thier was no more room on Centrals side...And its only going to get worst with District starting and the team winning

Sorry but I have not seen a huge fan base at Central.  >:(

vidor will go to playoffs no doubt. central will be our hardest game this year in district. its always a hard fought game just hope the injures stay to a min.

You keep telling yourselves that! ;)

Good Luck

i will keep telling myself and all the people in southeast Texas that vidor will make playoffs. 1st or 2nd place in district. Central will be a tough game yes they have speed but were not as slow as we have been. ask #15 from W.O.S. he got out ran by Kevin Tate on our team. and  IMO we will beat png and nederland. central and lumberton will give us a run for our money but i am confident in the vidor pirates and say they come out with the win against both of them. what does png have this year that's different from last year a new coach that's not gunna be good enough to beat the pirates. but back to central. we lost to yall by one point last year were bigger faster and stronger than last year i  am pretty sure that vidor takes this one by 1 td

Watch whos team fills the stands more. every game I have gone to the pirates has had the biggest crowd of supporters. Sometimes that is what the teams need to win games to to see that they have support on thier side so I am reaching out to all Vidor fans to show up and show your team Spirit.

I guess you havent been to A central home Game at Babes..

My friend had to sit on PAM side when Memorial came to town becuase thier was no more room on Centrals side...And its only going to get worst with District starting and the team winning

Sorry but I have not seen a huge fan base at Central.  >:(

we may not have a big fan base to rival a PN-G, but our fans have been coming out.  I don't know if it was because of last year's historical season or the fact that this team is fun to watch, but the first two games have been packed.  There was also several fans that made the trip to Alvin to wach the Jags (including Coach Matthews  ;D ) for a last minute rescheduled game.  You better believe that Jags will have support, especialy since this is a district game against the team that is picked to win this district.  ( oh yea, those beast have caught wind of  Vidor being the favorate, and they are not happy at all about that  ;D )

vidor will go to playoffs no doubt. central will be our hardest game this year in district. its always a hard fought game just hope the injures stay to a min.

You keep telling yourselves that! ;)

Good Luck

i will keep telling myself and all the people in southeast Texas that vidor will make playoffs. 1st or 2nd place in district. Central will be a tough game yes they have speed but were not as slow as we have been. ask #15 from W.O.S. he got out ran by Kevin Tate on our team. and  IMO we will beat png and nederland. central and lumberton will give us a run for our money but i am confident in the vidor pirates and say they come out with the win against both of them. what does png have this year that's different from last year a new coach that's not gunna be good enough to beat the pirates. but back to central. we lost to yall by one point last year were bigger faster and stronger than last year i  am pretty sure that vidor takes this one by 1 td

This Central team can possibly be better than last year's edition.  Our Defense is comming into it's own and our offensive scheme and players arguably is better than last year.  If the Pirates are better, this will be yet another classic game for the books...

most definitely will be. vidor will controle the ball and help out the D while scoring at the same time the D will keep the game in favor for the pirates by forcing turnovers and giveing the O the ball back

There are drawbacks to that offense that you are running.  Remember, we ran a ball controled offense last year.  A great defense compliments that offense.  I will question Vidors defense.  Not the coaching or scheme aspect, but defensive speed.  Also, If you are behind early, that Ball control offense could work in our favor.  We do have quick strike capability...

Guest Jaguar-J

the Jags will stop Vidors running game and our offense will smoke Vidors secondary. Central will win because they have a better team than the peerats  and more heart than the peerats could ever dream of having. Them Jags are going to put that  hat on Vidor early and make them give up. Besides Vidors always been soft when it comes to layin licks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder