NOW THE TRASH TALKING HAS TO STOP! VIDOR VS CENTRAL

Foyce

Guest Jaguar-J

Im telling that them Peerats are going down ! You can whip up on these church teams but Central aint no church team . We play for keeps and Vidor aint gonna be able to handle what we bring to the field. You won 3 games against some softies , so what ? Your the same old scared Vidor team as last year and the year before and the year before and etc. Us Jags gonna knock you back down to reality . So enjoy being undefeated while it last because you will leave the babe with a 1 in da loss column.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jaguar-J

The Jags have spoken.  What now?   ;D ;D 8) 8)

we'll back it up BMTSoulja ;D .If we los then I'll get Peerats tatooed on my backside. Thats how confident I am .

i don't think the kids really care how hard u hit moste the kids on our team like the contact the harder u hit them the more they like it.

They won't like it if they keep fumbling and turning over the rock...

Soul Man you know they have not had a fumbling problem this year! Last game was in wet conditions and the other team put the ball on the ground six times. Just keep hoping we are just allot of talk!  ;D

Players tend to fumble the ball after being hit hard.  I was saying that because the ball carriers will be taking punishment coming out of that backfield.  I only hope they see the hit comming so they can brace for it... ;D ;D

We have a new back that is doing some hitting for himself. I hope you get a chance to see him also! :o

we'll back it up BMTSoulja ;D .If we los then I'll get Peerats tatooed on my backside. Thats how confident I am .

I'm confident as well.  I'm trying to get the Pirates take on your statements.   8)

Soul man do you know this new guy? Are you going to get a new Tat also? ;D

I'm confident as well.  I'm trying to get the Pirates take on your statements.   8)

I don't know him, but I'm always down for a Jag fan/player.  At one point, Jag fans were scarce around these parts, now we are in in full force! 

Heck no, I refuse get a tat anywhere below the waist.... ;D

I don't know him, but I'm always down for a Jag fan/player.  At one point, Jag fans were scarce around these parts, now we are in in full force! 

Heck no, I refuse get a tat anywhere below the waist.... ;D

Good choice. I think you woud get tired of seeing the skull and crossbones in the mirror every morning!

what does png have this year that's different from last year a new coach that's not gunna be good enough to beat the pirates.

Yeah that's it. Just a new coach. No other changes  ;). I sure hope Mathews prepares for the same PNG team and schemes that they faced last year.

You forget that PNG was the easiest team in the district to prepare for. Very, Very, Very predictable. If you ask anyone that has seen them play this year they will tell you that is not the case anymore. Used to be that if they changed formations they ran the same play out of that formation every time. Now they change formations on each play and will run multiple plays out of each formation.

Also different from last year is an attitude! You guys in Vidor can attest to that. What has changed in Vidor from past years...Attitude.

Good Luck against Central next week. Central will be Vidors first real game of the year! If Vidor stomps on Central like they did the TAPS league then they will get the respect they feel they deserve.

who has png played??? at least when vidor played so called weaker opponents, they took care of business and beat them easily....while png easily could have lost at least one of their games. we'll see what happens to png when they play teams like central, vidor, lumberton, etc. you should be happy your program is getting turned around going in the right direction...just don't get all giddy at this point. what was png's record last year at this point???

Remind me again who yall played? some church leagues, we kept a predominantly run team to 150 yrds total and they didnt get a 1st down until 3rd quarter when we were subbing in alot on defense and offense, yeah their not the power of years past. These teams are usual playoff teams in 19 4A, that we played

Guest Jaguar-J

To the PNG fans , you'll have to wait your shot at them Peerats . We get em first  :D.After we beat em up you just might be able to beat them.

Yall sound pathetic begging for attention all the time. I have an idea ! Why don't yall pass a bond to start your own polling system ? That way

yall can always be ranked #1. :D Then you don't have to come on here fishing for complements.

* BASF would probably give you the money to keep you hush hush about the toxins that you are breathing .

what does png have this year that's different from last year a new coach that's not gunna be good enough to beat the pirates.

Yeah that's it. Just a new coach. No other changes  ;). I sure hope Mathews prepares for the same PNG team and schemes that they faced last year.

You forget that PNG was the easiest team in the district to prepare for. Very, Very, Very predictable. If you ask anyone that has seen them play this year they will tell you that is not the case anymore. Used to be that if they changed formations they ran the same play out of that formation every time. Now they change formations on each play and will run multiple plays out of each formation.

Also different from last year is an attitude! You guys in Vidor can attest to that. What has changed in Vidor from past years...Attitude.

Good Luck against Central next week. Central will be Vidors first real game of the year! If Vidor stomps on Central like they did the TAPS league then they will get the respect they feel they deserve.

who has png played??? at least when vidor played so called weaker opponents, they took care of business and beat them easily....while png easily could have lost at least one of their games. we'll see what happens to png when they play teams like central, vidor, lumberton, etc. you should be happy your program is getting turned around going in the right direction...just don't get all giddy at this point. what was png's record last year at this point???

Remind me again who yall played? some church leagues, we kept a predominantly run team to 150 yrds total and they didnt get a 1st down until 3rd quarter when we were subbing in alot on defense and offense, yeah their not the power of years past. These teams are usual playoff teams in 19 4A, that we played

Talk talk talk, you guys are great about quoting the glorious past! The past says we beat you last year and we will do it again! You have not stopped this running team!

To the PNG fans , you'll have to wait your shot at them Peerats . We get em first  :D.After we beat em up you just might be able to beat them.

Yall sound pathetic begging for attention all the time. I have an idea ! Why don't yall pass a bond to start your own polling system ? That way

yall can always be ranked #1. :D Then you don't have to come on here fishing for complements.

* BASF would probably give you the money to keep you hush hush about the toxins that you are breathing .

dont be jealous cause our community and local companies support us. if they would do the same for you all yall would have the facilities like we do ;)

dont be jealous cause our community and local companies support us. if they would do the same for you all yall would have the facilities like we do ;)

What position does this BASF play? Hopefully he is good at stoiping the run! ;D

no we don't cut people from behind ur players will see it coming but won't notice it tillits to lait those gards from vidor get down and dirty they will cut u any chance they get.and what i mean by cut is they will hit u at the knees and knock ur feet out from under u and ur face mask will hit the ground b4 anything Else will. ur line backs won't be making any big plays after halftime.what we do is completely leagle and is very affective. sou can keep talkin smack all u want but when the time comes u will be saying man we sure did underestimate those peerates.

GO VIDOR

good luck jags.

LOL..Jag, in a way PNG has already done that, their website is either a direct knock off of SETXsports or it's the other way around, because with exception of the p(burp)uurple color the format looks identical. Looking forward to L-Town taming those Jags again this year  ;).

Jeff Mathews has a better chance at winning the Texas state lottery than leaving The Babe with a 4 - 0 record.

Look at this guy, a FRESHMAN with only 14 posts.  Now why do you think he has all the sudden signed up? I bet he does not last the week.

LOL..Jag, in a way PNG has already done that, their website is either a direct knock off of SETXsports or it's the other way around, because with exception of the p(burp)uurple color the format looks identical. Looking forward to L-Town taming those Jags again this year  ;).

To answer your question PNGIndians.com has been around alot longer the setxsports.  Don't be jealous because no one in L-Town is willing to support there team and create there on site. Plus the PNG site is advertisment free with no popups and ran by a former student who doesn't even live in the area anymore.

I could imagine why no one would want a L-town website, could you imagine looking at a baby butt powder blue back ground??? eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83