NOW THE TRASH TALKING HAS TO STOP! VIDOR VS CENTRAL

Foyce

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jaguar-J

Vidor trainers will need to up  their supply of smelling sauce because them Jags going for some KO's. ;D

where do they sell this sauce??? is it good on brisket??? and what does it smell like???

It smells like the tip of a Jaguar's toe after it has been taken out of a Pirates ship!

;D

Jags will be up by 3 TD's @ tha half .

That is so funny! Give me a break! You are really trying to get people stirred up arent you! I think I am just going to settle back and enjoy this until Friday when the guys on the field (Both sides) get a chance to speak loudly! What is stated on this board will not matter after Friday! Go Pirates!

That is so funny! Give me a break! You are really trying to get people stirred up arent you! I think I am just going to settle back and enjoy this until Friday when the guys on the field (Both sides) get a chance to speak loudly! What is stated on this board will not matter after Friday! Go Pirates!
Smartest thing you said all day ;D

Yeah, you guys do have a tough pre-district schedule. The way things are shaping up in 20-4A, it looks like you may not get a break all season. Even LC-M is looking good. I'd put our district up against any 4A district in the state. This Friday, it all hits the fan district wide. ;D

Very true, i believe our district is in the top 5 according to one of the major sites i looked at recently. Its not easy to play schools a classification higher, no matter how good or bad they are. They still have a much larger group to choose from. A 1-1 record against 5A is nothing to be ashamed of.

Smartest thing you said all day ;D

I am sure you ment to say "one of the smartest right"? ;D

I think I'll try some of this pie. Looks as though I have beaten down the others into submission.

Vidor wins this one because of their sheer dominant run game. Those biguns up front will simply steamroll those puny Jags.

Vidor 42  Central  14

Okay, how's that for continuing the trash talk? I imagine Coop is very glad. ;D

I think I'll try some of this pie. Looks as though I have beaten down the others into submission.

Vidor wins this one because of their sheer dominant run game. Those biguns up front will simply steamroll those puny Jags.

Vidor 42  Central  14

Oh Boy this will stir them up! ;D ;D

Vidor 42  Central  14

Stay away from this thread. Everyone you post on lately gets locked.Oh I forgot this one does not pertain to WOS. ;)

Vidor 42  Central  14

::)  Your just getting downright ridiculous now...

yall have built this one up like its the national championship.....May the best team win. I can say good luck to both teams only until the week they play ozen...But until then good luck. No predictions of the outcome but i will watch the tailgate party to see who will join the panthers in the win column friday

Good luck to the panthers! I pick Ned in this one, but would rather see you guys pull it out! Good luck to ya! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder