NOW THE TRASH TALKING HAS TO STOP! VIDOR VS CENTRAL

Foyce

the Jags will stop Vidors running game and our offense will smoke Vidors secondary. Central will win because they have a better team than the peerats  and more heart than the peerats could ever dream of having. Them Jags are going to put that  hat on Vidor early and make them give up. Besides Vidors always been soft when it comes to layin licks.

You obviously did not go to last years game. it was the hardest hitting game by both teams that I saw all year. Both teams brought the hat pretty good. Do you agree soulja?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Jags will stop Vidors running game and our offense will smoke Vidors secondary. Central will win because they have a better team than the peerats  and more heart than the peerats could ever dream of having. Them Jags are going to put that  hat on Vidor early and make them give up. Besides Vidors always been soft when it comes to layin licks.

:o :o

You obviously did not go to last years game. it was the hardest hitting game by both teams that I saw all year. Both teams brought the hat pretty good. Do you agree soulja?

There were some good collisions in that game, no doubt.  Truthfully, I've seen a harder hittling game last year  besides the Vidor game...

Watch whos team fills the stands more. every game I have gone to the pirates has had the biggest crowd of supporters. Sometimes that is what the teams need to win games to to see that they have support on thier side so I am reaching out to all Vidor fans to show up and show your team Spirit.

I guess you havent been to A central home Game at Babes..

My friend had to sit on PAM side when Memorial came to town becuase thier was no more room on Centrals side...And its only going to get worst with District starting and the team winning

Sorry but I have not seen a huge fan base at Central.  >:(

we may not have a big fan base to rival a PN-G, but our fans have been coming out.  I don't know if it was because of last year's historical season or the fact that this team is fun to watch, but the first two games have been packed.  There was also several fans that made the trip to Alvin to wach the Jags (including Coach Matthews  ;D ) for a last minute rescheduled game.  You better believe that Jags will have support, especialy since this is a district game against the team that is picked to win this district.  ( oh yea, those beast have caught wind of  Vidor being the favorate, and they are not happy at all about that  ;D )

I am all about the game and the Pirates taking this one, but I am glad to hear the Beaumont fans are getting behind their team! You know Vidor will bring the fans!!! ;D

Talk the smack! Your boys will be hurting after the hits they will take over and over and over! Get ready, you can't talk down a win...... ;D

I bet after the game we don't hear from Pirate for life for a while. Unless hes man enough to eat his own crow

Jag, you sound so confident! I will be on here after the district opener. I sure hope you are here! Over confidence is a good thing......For your opponent! ;D

I love it!!!!! :o :o

Talk the smack! Your boys will be hurting after the hits they will take over and over and over! Get ready, you can't talk down a win...... ;D

So will yours..You say it like our boys cant hit..I think we have the Hardest hitting Team in the Area..Im sure WB or Memorial May agree with me. ;)

I feel Central will take this one easily.

So will yours..You say it like our boys cant hit..I think we have the Hardest hitting Team in the Area..Im sure WB or Memorial May agree with me. ;)

what does png have this year that's different from last year a new coach that's not gunna be good enough to beat the pirates.

Yeah that's it. Just a new coach. No other changes  ;). I sure hope Mathews prepares for the same PNG team and schemes that they faced last year.

You forget that PNG was the easiest team in the district to prepare for. Very, Very, Very predictable. If you ask anyone that has seen them play this year they will tell you that is not the case anymore. Used to be that if they changed formations they ran the same play out of that formation every time. Now they change formations on each play and will run multiple plays out of each formation.

Also different from last year is an attitude! You guys in Vidor can attest to that. What has changed in Vidor from past years...Attitude.

Good Luck against Central next week. Central will be Vidors first real game of the year! If Vidor stomps on Central like they did the TAPS league then they will get the respect they feel they deserve.

what does png have this year that's different from last year a new coach that's not gunna be good enough to beat the pirates.

Yeah that's it. Just a new coach. No other changes  ;). I sure hope Mathews prepares for the same PNG team and schemes that they faced last year.

You forget that PNG was the easiest team in the district to prepare for. Very, Very, Very predictable. If you ask anyone that has seen them play this year they will tell you that is not the case anymore. Used to be that if they changed formations they ran the same play out of that formation every time. Now they change formations on each play and will run multiple plays out of each formation.

Also different from last year is an attitude! You guys in Vidor can attest to that. What has changed in Vidor from past years...Attitude.

Good Luck against Central next week. Central will be Vidors first real game of the year! If Vidor stomps on Central like they did the TAPS league then they will get the respect they feel they deserve.

who has png played??? at least when vidor played so called weaker opponents, they took care of business and beat them easily....while png easily could have lost at least one of their games. we'll see what happens to png when they play teams like central, vidor, lumberton, etc. you should be happy your program is getting turned around going in the right direction...just don't get all giddy at this point. what was png's record last year at this point???

PNG's record last year at this point was 3-0. But go back and look, most PNG fans felt like this team was in for a tuff road. There was not much optimism in PN or G last year even after a 3-0 start. That was a 3-0 start that included a couple of come from behind victories one of which the NDNs were outplayed (Crosby) and one against a bad Barbers Hill team. Plus a win against maybe the worst 4A team in the state last year.

Barbers Hill is much, much better than last year (ask Lumberton) they will be in the playoffs. Crosby looks like crap so far I give you that one. TC is not the TC of old that dominated region III, but they have beaten 5A Alvin and gave perinial power Lamar Consolidated all they could handle. I think you will find that as the season goes on those wins where bigger than you thought. I love it how everyone expected PNG to get blown out by TC, but after beating them and shutting them down offensively, they are know a nobody. ::)

u might think that the cats  will run all over us but every day i pass by the school while they are practicing and all they been working on is persuit and taking good angles not saying that yall wont have any big gains or break 1 or 2 but they will stop u most the game and no u won't jump out ahead on us we will be playing from start to finish full speed unlike last year we always kicked it in gear after the half when the kids realised they were gettin beat. vidors O is gunna come out hitting ur D and yalls 40 speeds will be 4.9's by the 4th quarter bc ur guys will be tired of gettin hit at the knees. our D will keep up. its gunna be an ugly game from start to finish for both teams we both want this win its just gunna come down to who will fight the hardest for it. and i will tell u this these kids won't lay down if their behind by 2 td's it will make them work even harder to catch back up and stop yall.

the pirates can do it and they will prove all of yall they are for real next Friday.

I feel Central will take this one easily.

Don't really care what WB or Memorial think right now!

u might think that the cats  will run all over us but every day i pass by the school while they are practicing and all they been working on is persuit and taking good angles not saying that yall wont have any big gains or break 1 or 2 but they will stop u most the game and no u won't jump out ahead on us we will be playing from start to finish full speed unlike last year we always kicked it in gear after the half when the kids realised they were gettin beat. vidors O is gunna come out hitting ur D and yalls 40 speeds will be 4.9's by the 4th quarter bc ur guys will be tired of gettin hit at the knees. our D will keep up. its gunna be an ugly game from start to finish for both teams we both want this win its just gunna come down to who will fight the hardest for it. and i will tell u this these kids won't lay down if their behind by 2 td's it will make them work even harder to catch back up and stop yall.

the pirates can do it and they will prove all of yall they are for real next Friday.

Chop blocking?  I thought that was illegal?

i don't think the kids really care how hard u hit moste the kids on our team like the contact the harder u hit them the more they like it.

They won't like it if they keep fumbling and turning over the rock...

Soul Man you know they have not had a fumbling problem this year! Last game was in wet conditions and the other team put the ball on the ground six times. Just keep hoping we are just allot of talk!  ;D

i don't think the kids really care how hard u hit moste the kids on our team like the contact the harder u hit them the more they like it.

They won't like it if they keep fumbling and turning over the rock...

Soul Man you know they have not had a fumbling problem this year! Last game was in wet conditions and the other team put the ball on the ground six times. Just keep hoping we are just allot of talk!  ;D

Players tend to fumble the ball after being hit hard.  I was saying that because the ball carriers will be taking punishment coming out of that backfield.  I only hope they see the hit comming so they can brace for it... ;D ;D

Over the past few years, Vidor and Central have pretty much come in on even ground ... hence the close games. I am expecting the same this year. As I have all season so far, I won't make a prediction. But I have a feeling it will be close whichever way it ends up.

This will be the only night this year I root against Central, so all I can hope for from my Pirates is for them to do what they do best ... wear the Jags down and keep their offense off the field.

Chop blocking?  I thought that was illegal?

Actually it is leagal inside the tackle box with in 3yds of the line of scrimmage. I have been to 2 games this year and haven't seen this used though, they do cut block..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder