NOW THE TRASH TALKING HAS TO STOP! VIDOR VS CENTRAL

Foyce

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff Mathews has a better chance at winning the Texas state lottery than leaving The Babe with a 4 - 0 record.

I don't know, Jaguar-J. We've won at the Babe before and it was with a much less talented team. But whatever the outcome, I'm looking forward to this one.

Come on, Rusted!  You beat probably one of the most least talented Jag teams in 2004.  That team only one 1 game against Lumberton that year.  We didn't score our first points untill game 4.  You better not hang your hat on that!  ;D

To the PNG fans , you'll have to wait your shot at them Peerats . We get em first  :D.After we beat em up you just might be able to beat them.

Yall sound pathetic begging for attention all the time. I have an idea ! Why don't yall pass a bond to start your own polling system ? That way

yall can always be ranked #1. :D Then you don't have to come on here fishing for complements.

* BASF would probably give you the money to keep you hush hush about the toxins that you are breathing .

LOL..Jag, in a way PNG has already done that, their website is either a direct knock off of SETXsports or it's the other way around, because with exception of the p(burp)uurple color the format looks identical. Looking forward to L-Town taming those Jags again this year  ;).

To answer your question PNGIndians.com has been around alot longer the setxsports.  Don't be jealous because no one in L-Town is willing to support there team and create there on site. Plus the PNG site is advertisment free with no popups and ran by a former student who doesn't even live in the area anymore.

I could imagine why no one would want a L-town website, could you imagine looking at a baby butt powder blue back ground??? eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey dude, don't be mad . I mean if thats what your into thats cool. I just think you should let go of grudges since we beat ya'll last yr (and we will again this yr).But when we do beat ya'll this yr, be sure not to cry like a little baby like last yr. Just a tip

no we don't cut people from behind ur players will see it coming but won't notice it tillits to lait those gards from vidor get down and dirty they will cut u any chance they get.and what i mean by cut is they will hit u at the knees and knock ur feet out from under u and ur face mask will hit the ground b4 anything Else will. ur line backs won't be making any big plays after halftime.what we do is completely leagle and is very affective. sou can keep talkin smack all u want but when the time comes u will be saying man we sure did underestimate those peerates.

GO VIDOR

good luck jags.

your spelling is atrocious. Hope Vidors blocking is better than your spelling.

What do spelling have to do with anything?  Knock it off, please.  We're discussing Central/Vidor...  On the field.

Guys, this is not a spelling bee.  I'll start deleting posts if this continues...

I agree, as long as it in good taste who cares.  If you really get down to it, when someone remarks about spelling YOU GOT THEM ;)

To the PNG fans , you'll have to wait your shot at them Peerats . We get em first  :D.After we beat em up you just might be able to beat them.

Yall sound pathetic begging for attention all the time. I have an idea ! Why don't yall pass a bond to start your own polling system ? That way

yall can always be ranked #1. :D Then you don't have to come on here fishing for complements.

* BASF would probably give you the money to keep you hush hush about the toxins that you are breathing .

WHAT?

Like I always say, there's two sides to every story.

Jeff Mathews has a better chance at winning the Texas state lottery than leaving The Babe with a 4 - 0 record.

I don't know, Jaguar-J. We've won at the Babe before and it was with a much less talented team. But whatever the outcome, I'm looking forward to this one.

Come on, Rusted!  You beat probably one of the most least talented Jag teams in 2004.  That team only one 1 game against Lumberton that year.  We didn't score our first points untill game 4.  You better not hang your hat on that!  ;D

;D

no we don't cut people from behind ur players will see it coming but won't notice it tillits to lait those gards from vidor get down and dirty they will cut u any chance they get.and what i mean by cut is they will hit u at the knees and knock ur feet out from under u and ur face mask will hit the ground b4 anything Else will. ur line backs won't be making any big plays after halftime.what we do is completely leagle and is very affective. sou can keep talkin smack all u want but when the time comes u will be saying man we sure did underestimate those peerates.

GO VIDOR

good luck jags.

What do spelling have to do with anything?  Knock it off, please.  We're discussing Central/Vidor...  On the field.

;D

GO VIDOR

good luck jags.

haha u can make fun of my spelling but when were ahead on the scorebored next Friday  u won't be laughing.

;D

GO VIDOR

good luck jags.

haha u can make fun of my spelling but when were ahead on the scorebored next Friday  u won't be laughing.

If you are ahead on the scoreboard no one from Vidor will be laughing including the team and coaches. They will be planning to take the lead back! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476