Hey Indian fans...for what its worth..re: CRAIG STUMP STAYING AT WB!!

PNG1992

And the reality check for the L-train is they had only two good years, kiss them goodbye.

The reality is one team is heading in one direction and the other team is heading in the opposite direction.  Here, you will need this blanket.  It gets cold in the cellar.

:D

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, Faircloth is not a proven HC.

If danaher heart is in callallen and stump doesn't want the job then who would be the next front runner???

I think it would be between Garrett and Faircloth, IMO.

I would go with Faircloth, he is a proven winner based on the schools he has coached at.

And the reality check for the L-train is they had only two good years, kiss them goodbye.

The reality is one team is heading in one direction and the other team is heading in the opposite direction.  Here, you will need this blanket.  It gets cold in the cellar.

I thought he was being considerate and offering PNG Fans a blanket, because we will go deep into the playoffs more than twice in school history.  You know the first cold front comes in around the end of November.  ;D

Again, Faircloth is not a proven HC.

If danaher heart is in callallen and stump doesn't want the job then who would be the next front runner???

I think it would be between Garrett and Faircloth, IMO.

I would go with Faircloth, he is a proven winner based on the schools he has coached at.

But he is an OC, not just a Tight Ends coach.

Les Miles was "just" a tight ends coach before he became HC at Oklahoma State.  Come on guys...you can't look at where they've been.  You can only talk to the men, look at their blueprints, look at the staff they will be bringing with them and most importantly...look at where they are GOING.  Both coaches are going to the top.  The question is, which one do you want to take PN-G with them?

I thought he was being considerate and offering PNG Fans a blanket, because we will go deep into the playoffs more than twice in school history.  You know the first cold front comes in around the end of November.  ;D

twice  ??? ;D

Just gonna throw this out there, but do you think it would be such a bad idea if after the Board decides on the final two, that maybe, the two applicants could meet with the Senior players as well and let the players get thier take on the applicants?   This before a final decision has been made.  I don't know if it has ever been done, was just putting a thought out there.

Just gonna throw this out there, but do you think it would be such a bad idea if after the Board decides on the final two, that maybe, the two applicants could meet with the Senior players as well and let the players get thier take on the applicants?   This before a final decision has been made.  I don't know if it has ever been done, was just putting a thought out there.

I think that would be a great idea. 

And then we can let America decide who wins the PNG Head Coaching Job!  Kids have enough choices at that age much less who is going to be their coach.  And why should the Seniors get the priveledge of choosing the Coach?  The freshmen are the ones who will have to have him around for 4 years.  Let them decide.

And then we can let America decide who wins the PNG Head Coaching Job!  Kids have enough choices at that age much less who is going to be their coach.  And why should the Seniors get the priveledge of choosing the Coach?  The freshmen are the ones who will have to have him around for 4 years.  Let them decide.

Even better, let the WhOLE team have some time with the applicants.  And you made the point.....why not let them in on the decision making process since they will be spending the most time with him.  This would not be putting the "weight" of the world on them in the process.  If you spend some time with a coach, you will form an opinion pretty quickly.  Afterall, as I said earlier, its just a suggestion thrown out on the table...not saying it will happen. 

THANK YOU

GoBigBlue1997, you really have a DISLIKE for PNG don't you?  What is the root of this?  Its like any suggestion given that may help PNG you are right there "ripping" it to shreds.  What gives, man?

No dislike or disdain, I love PNG and their fans.  Just a little "ribbing" between district foes.  

Ahhhh.....ok....no prob.  I've always supported the Raiders, was very glad to see them reach the playoffs and such, guess was just a little surprised.  Believe it or not, Lumberton has quite a few PNG fans that supported them in thier playoff berths!

GoBigBlue1997, you really have a DISLIKE for PNG don't you?  What is the root of this?  Its like any suggestion given that may help PNG you are right there "ripping" it to shreds.  What gives, man?

No dislike or disdain, I love PNG and their fans.  Just a little "ribbing" between district foes.  

Ahhhh.....ok....no prob.   I've always supported the Raiders, was very glad to see them reach the playoffs and such, guess was just a little surprised.  Believe it or not, Lumberton has quite a few PNG fans that supported them in thier playoff berths!

To be honest I went to every Lumberton playoff game the past 2 yrs, wearing my purple of course.

;D ;D ;D

Yeah, but you must admit, there is a reason why companies dont let the employees decide who their boss is going to be.  I think the same logic applies here.

Yeah, to a certain extent.  However, these are high schoolers.  I just think it might mean something more to them if somehow they had a say in the process is all.  But, I understand your logic.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder