Hey Indian fans...for what its worth..re: CRAIG STUMP STAYING AT WB!!

PNG1992

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brubaker

If I really wanted something, that fact you just posted wouldn't mean a hill o' freakin beans.  I'm struggling hard with this... my head is bald from the scratching.

Could have happened though...may have came down to money.

As I said in my first post to this topic on page three, Stump doesn't really need the money. His wife works for one of the local refineries and does pretty well for herself. I honestly believe it came down (if it was really an issue) to the fact that he knows what he's got at Brook and he knows what kind of teams that we have coming through in the next couple of years. His son was the QB for the 9th grade team that went unbeaten this season, and I believe he wants to coach his sons. It was probably a combination of things that helped him made the ultimate decision, not just the money.....IMO! Good luck to PN-G in their quest for the right HC. Give it to they guy who obviously wants the job really bad. Give it to Garrett!

Guest Brubaker

With what Neumann knows he has coming, i don't think he was or is holding his breath.  Neumann has always been a guy who focusses on what he does, not what you do.  You do what you do, we'll do what we'll do....

Odessa Permian assistant set to be PN-G football coach, vote pending

By THE ENTERPRISE

January, 30, 2009

Odessa Permian assistant football coach Brandon Faircloth might be the next head football coach at Port Neches-Groves.

Faircloth, an offensive coordinator at Permian, will be presented to the school board for a vote during a Tuesday meeting, PN-G ISD Superintendent Lani Randall said Friday.

Permian averaged 41.4 points per game during an undefeated, 10-game regular season last year. The Panthers won two playoff games and lost to Allen, 28-22, in the Class 5A Division I area round.

There are still nightmares of that last encounter.  But the sigh may be short lived.  :D :D

With what Neumann knows he has coming, i don't think he was or is holding his breath.  Neumann has always been a guy who focusses on what he does, not what you do.  You do what you do, we'll do what we'll do....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lufunom123
    Newest Member
    lufunom123