Hey Indian fans...for what its worth..re: CRAIG STUMP STAYING AT WB!!

PNG1992

strong rumors are circulating that PNGISD wants Stump, its obvious and its not slowing down. The latest info Ive been hearing is the two parties have spoken and if the money is right it could happen. The rumored number is 95 -100,000/per. IF this is not a just a rumor but a fact I have a hard time believing the district would not up the coaches salary 2-3K per year to get their guy. Heck some Indian fans on the streets would come up with that small of a difference if thats all it took. If both parties are interested then make it happen.

Again, these are just rumors but it wouldnt hurt for interested parties to contact the superintendent, Dr. Randall, and let her know. Her email is also easily obtainable if anyone wants to let her know how they feel about this situation.

Scalp'em Indians.

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

strong rumors are circulating that PNGISD wants Stump, its obvious and its not slowing down. The latest info Ive been hearing is the two parties have spoken and if the money is right it could happen. The rumored number is 95 -100,000/per. IF this is not a just a rumor but a fact I have a hard time believing the district would not up the coaches salary 2-3K per year to get their guy. Heck some Indian fans on the streets would come up with that small of a difference if thats all it took. If both parties are interested then make it happen.

Again, these are just rumors but it wouldnt hurt for interested parties to contact the superintendent, Dr. Randall, and let her know. Her email is also easily obtainable if anyone wants to let her know how they feel about this situation.

Scalp'em Indians.

I wonder if people on the street would spend $2-3K to get the best AP Microeconomics teacher in the state????

Scalp'em Indians.

I wonder if people on the street would spend $2-3K to get the best AP Microeconomics teacher in the state????

Sure, the same day the economics dept. brings the income the football program does, no problem.  ;)

Scalp'em Indians.

Sure, the same day the economics dept. brings the income the football program does, no problem.  ;)

In the long run, in the community, I am sure they will.... ;)

I wonder if he could approach North Texas about a buy out? You know if he doesn't turn it around this year, the year afterwards, he is going to land on his feet a good 4A or 5A job...

Denton might put him out on his ear for him.  Ha!

I say, what the heck, go after Dodge.  He might be looking for a change in scenery.

dodge has around 500,000 reasons to gut it out as long as he can in Denton.

For $500K, most would stand on their ear....

Scalp'em Indians.

Never understood what makes a football coach worth so much more in education than a teacher........I guess now I do.  :-[ Actually if one was to really look at the numbers one would find football does not make that much money in the big picture.

Scalp'em Indians.

Never understood what makes a football coach worth so much more in education than a teacher........I guess now I do.   :-[ Actually if one was to really look at the numbers one would find football does not make that much money in the big picture.

Come sit in my shoes for 9 months and you'll really wonder....

Scalp'em Indians.

Never understood what makes a football coach worth so much more in education than a teacher........I guess now I do.   :-[ Actually if one was to really look at the numbers one would find football does not make that much money in the big picture.

When is the last time 14,000 packed a stadium to watch a microeconomics test? 

Scalp'em Indians.

When is the last time 14,000 packed a stadium to watch a microeconomics test? 

And in some way, that's what's wrong with America......Just think about it...

Scalp'em Indians.

you're correct. Some and probably most HS football programs do not make money. If fact many probably lose money, but the PNG football program makes money. Ask any honest person in the know and the'll tell you the same. 

It is not a rumor, they met last week. He missed school to met with png officials. This is about the time all the crap came out about keeping the list private. He has a price, and if they will meet it, he WILL be the next head coach.

If the PNG Board thinks his Amt is to large, let me make up the difference.   ;D  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Raza012
    Newest Member
    Raza012