Hey Indian fans...for what its worth..re: CRAIG STUMP STAYING AT WB!!

PNG1992

Well to bring another aspect to this, if Danaher is in fact "the one", what kind of deal would have to be made for his wife since she is the current Asst Supt for Curriculum and Instruction for Calallen ISD?  I don't think many know about this potential issue.  My apologies if this has been brought up elsewhere and I missed it on the board.

This is the hidden content, please

Then click on district and administrators.

lol haha new patential twist to the saga!

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to bring another aspect to this, if Danaher is in fact "the one", what kind of deal would have to be made for his wife since she is the current Asst Supt for Curriculum and Instruction for Calallen ISD?  I don't think many know about this potential issue.  My apologies if this has been brought up elsewhere and I missed it on the board.

This is the hidden content, please

Then click on district and administrators.

lol haha new patential twist to the saga!

I am sure him taking the job will hinge on whether his wife could find similar work in the area. Not 100% sure, but I would think it could be an issue.

PN-G doesn't want Stump.  They have already interviewed the guy they want. 

Na, not at all! They have just met for the heck of it. The Corpus guy will NOT be the right hire for us.

Who is "they"?  I know for a fact that "the hiring committee" didn't meet with him...and that's about all that matters.  

so you really think Garretts the guy? If youth is what you want PNG should have looked no further than one of their own. If he somehow lands the LCM gig PNG will find out really fast how they dropped the ball with that one.

PN-G doesn't want Stump.  They have already interviewed the guy they want. 

Na, not at all! They have just met for the heck of it. The Corpus guy will NOT be the right hire for us.

Who is "they"?  I know for a fact that "the hiring committee" didn't meet with him...and that's about all that matters.  

so you really think Garretts the guy? If youth is what you want PNG should have looked no further than one of their own. If he somehow lands the LCM gig PNG will find out really fast how they dropped the ball with that one.

Well, they want more than that.  That's why they interviewed him.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder