Hey Indian fans...for what its worth..re: CRAIG STUMP STAYING AT WB!!

PNG1992

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they were talking about Jerry Vance from Liberty Hill. Satcher is at Clear Lake right?

Yes, DC at Clear Lake, i brought him up a few post up. I wish they would have seriously considered him because IMO he going to make a fine head coach sooner than later. I wish it would have been for PNG.

I think they were talking about Jerry Vance from Liberty Hill. Satcher is at Clear Lake right?

Yes, DC at Clear Lake, i brought him up a few post up. I wish they would have seriously considered him because IMO he going to make a fine head coach sooner than later. I wish it would have been for PNG.

Yea, I agree. I wonder how much interest there is in Langston? I got a phone call out on it, but have not heard anything back.

Baseball 25 has lost what little credibility he has with me on this subject I believe he is referring to Larry Haynes as the offensive guru of the state. This guy god bless him has tried to argue his way into every PNG topic on here while never talking about his true feelings of his team. Baseball I know you are upset Larry Haynes did not get the Lamar Head football job. I know Larry is a good coach but he is not a college coach I hope we can work this all out so you can stop attacking all the other teams on here. I know PNG is your flavor of the month. Hey good luck with Haynes if you like him so well stop trying to give him away.

Good Luck to you and Hardin

Guest baseball25

Larry wanted know part of lamar. If he wanted to go to the college level he had his chance at north texas  to be OC but decided to coach his son.

Guest baseball25

Im just a fan of hs football if nederland.silsbee.etc did the samething then i would tell u wat i thought. I dont dislike png they haue the best tradition around this area but png fans do get the big head everyonce in a while.

Gettin back on topic... Chris Garrett is being interviewed for the PNG position.  Interesting choice..TE's coach at Duncanville and only coordinator experience was at the 9th grade campus....Maybe he will be a good administrator since he has his masters and that is what is really important.

Since when did freshman teams have offensive and defensive coordinators? Aren't there just 3 coaches, one for offense, one for defense, and one for show? ;D

You said it all with your surname BOYSMOM... we've watched em, only a MOM could see the talent, PNG is soft for the next 4-5 years minimum... after that it could get worse.

Do you recall who won district in football this year, A and B teams?  ::)

I do.

Do you recall who won Freshman, I do.?????????????????/

Well to bring another aspect to this, if Danaher is in fact "the one", what kind of deal would have to be made for his wife since she is the current Asst Supt for Curriculum and Instruction for Calallen ISD?  I don't think many know about this potential issue.  My apologies if this has been brought up elsewhere and I missed it on the board.

This is the hidden content, please

Then click on district and administrators.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lufunom123
    Newest Member
    lufunom123