Hey Indian fans...for what its worth..re: CRAIG STUMP STAYING AT WB!!

PNG1992

Guest Brubaker

Admin, nobody's saying anything about D1 talent at Nederland... you missing boat, but I know you're a moderator and a Babe Ruth administrator who needs to placate many of the PNG folk, so we'll let it be... but I know you know what I'm talking about and it don't have jack to do with D1 talent.  It has to do with the talent to win high school football games.

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brubaker

HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!, that what you resorting to CEAUXACH, hell yeah WB bitch slapped Nederland all over that field, had the playas to do it, that's why they were off the schedule.  Be real bro.  You think that crap bothers me??? That's what was supposed to happen.  Keep diverting the issue.

Admin, nobody's saying anything about D1 talent at Nederland... you missing boat, but I know you're a moderator and a Babe Ruth administrator who needs to placate many of the PNG folk, so we'll let it be... but I know you know what I'm talking about and it don't have jack to do with D1 talent.  It has to do with the talent to win high school football games.

No actually your missing the point, because your talking about our talent level. I simply stated that in so many words that it's even with Nederlands and Lumberton. It's not that difficult to understand. Every year each team has a couple of above average ball players. MCM doesn't make one or ther other the most talented team like you think, We will agree to disagree.

Guest Brubaker

OKAY, now the FREAKIN HOMER in you is comin through.  WE can stop now... the RIDICULOUSNESS has begun and YOU KNOW IT.  Or maybe you don't, been away from it too long.

Guest Brubaker

No actually your missing the point, because your talking about our talent level. I simply stated that in so many words that it's even with Nederlands and Lumberton. It's not that difficult to understand. Every year each team has a couple of above average ball players. MCM doesn't make one or ther other the most talented team like you think, We will agree to disagree.

I guess the recent history is what I go by and the fact that I don't think Burnett was the complete INVALID that most in PNG would like to believe he was... makes what has happened easier to swallow.  Look, I lived through the 18 year losing streak, it wasn't fun... PNG was the baddest thing in the area... and they OWNED Nederland, they had the players, they had the coaches, they were the goods.  But that time is over.... HEY CEAUXCH... THAT'S what MY LITMUS TEST... and STUMP your buddy will prove it either way.

Guest Brubaker

Okay, that just proves my point... I'm heading for a nice hot bath and a nice nights sleep... The funny thing is Nederland's best classes are coming... .....

Guest Brubaker

Your right Brubaker, I got carried away in my own sarcasm!

No. I'm just saying I like Craig for the job. I think that he knows what to expect with the diffrent talent levels of the 2 schools.

Look I know PNG and I know Craig....I just think it's a good fit!

Hey, I don't disagree CEAUXCH, all I'm saying is that because it's a good fit and a BIG freakin raise, this is a LITMUS test for th PNG program.  This is an intelligent discussion board... surely folks can understand and appreciate that FACT.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder