Hey Indian fans...for what its worth..re: CRAIG STUMP STAYING AT WB!!

PNG1992

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A $20,000 raise and a brand new stadium and state of the art football facilities... what gives here for Stump?

BISD is planning to break ground on their new stadium sometime next month. Unfortunately, it wont be ready for football for nearly two years. It will be one of the nicest facilities in the state, and will easily rival any of the local stadiums in the area. Stump knows whats coming. ;)

A $20,000 raise and a brand new stadium and state of the art football facilities... what gives here for Stump?

BISD is planning to break ground on their new stadium sometime next month. Unfortunately, it wont be ready for football for nearly two years. It will be one of the nicest facilities in the state, and will easily rival any of the local stadiums in the area. Stump knows whats coming. ;)

Hope he likes playing on Saturdays a few times a year and sharing the complex with the other Beaumont Schools.  He could come to PNG and have his very own.

Hope he likes playing on Saturdays a few times a year and sharing the complex with the other Beaumont Schools.  He could come to PNG and have his very own.

Then retire after three or four years.  Is that really what PNG fans want?  Somebody that just cares about retirement?

Then retire after three or four years.  Is that really what PNG fans want?  Somebody that just cares about retirement?

Nah....we want someone in there for the "long haul".  Even though the chance to coach at PNG would be a stepping stone in the right direction !  ;D

Playing on Saturdays is not even an issue. In fact, we have played at least on regular season game on Saturday's in the past, and all of our playoff games are on Saturdays. So that wont even be an issue. As far as sharing with the other schools....that's fine too. We'll just be there to cheer them on as well.

Sharing a facility is not a big deal for the fans, because they just show up and watch. But for a coach, his staff and the players it is a real pain in the butt. Every game requires a set of bus trips, can't just relax or do much last minute gameplanning before the game or after the game. Getting the equipment to and from becomes a hassle. If the playing surface is different than the practice surface it becomes an issue especially on rainy gamedays. You always feel like you are the visiting team because the locker room is not home.

Craig never had to deal with that at TJ, but the SFA and Lincoln folks know what I am talking about!

Guest gladiator2

I emailed Dr. Randall about Stump today. ([email protected]) This is not a joke, I've talked to 3 ex-coach's who have been in  contact with Stump and all of them have the same story. All that PNG has to do is contact him and make a good offer and he will jump. I don't believe it will take exactly $100,000!

I emailed Dr. Randall about Stump today. ([email protected]) This is not a joke, I've talked to 3 ex-coach's who have been in  contact with Stump and all of them have the same story. All that PNG has to do is contact him and make a good offer and he will jump. I don't believe it will take exactly $100,000!

My question wuld be, if he WANTS the job THAT bad, why don't HE contact PNG?  What separates him from going thru the process like the other applicants?

Stump was contacted a few times 2 weeks ago.

So, I'm confused....Stump is waiting for PNG to call him, then someone says Stump contacted PNG and left a message with no return call, and now Stump is waiting for PNG to call him....hmmm.....I guess I'm just STUMPED about this    ::)!

Guest Brubaker

This whole discussion is ridiculous.  What the heck would be more important to a Superintendent at this point than communicating well and seeking out the best applicant for the job.  Have a hard time believing we are playing phone tag over this situation... stupid on both parties if that's the case which I struggle with being the truth.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder