Hey Indian fans...for what its worth..re: CRAIG STUMP STAYING AT WB!!

PNG1992

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you talkin' bought GARRETT!!! Your on like 20 boards  promoting yourself!!! We don't want your kind in INDIAN Country ol'buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude.....I'm not Chris Garrett!!!  And he doesn't have to promote himself.  I guess I should start calling you STUMP then!

I would feel Honored!!!!!

I bet you are STUMP!

He's not Stump and I think asch(screen name) is Garrett.I got a PM from him. Unless Garrett has two screen names.

I got a PM from "Young Coach" as well, and he said his name was Mitch somethin...that he and Garrett are friends.  If this is true, could be that Garrett has him posting on here to put his name out there.  I don't know. 

Email your superintendant if you want Stump!!

I am sorry EC, I just don't see him leaving WB.

Stowers left Central today for more money.  What's to say that Stump doesn't to the same this week or next.  All the Beaumont Coaches make the same income, they for sure will not pay a new coach at Central what Stump really deserves at WB.  Just more of a reason for Stump to become an INDIAN.  I'll bet if the PNGISD would let Stump bring a few of his coaches with him this would have already been a done deal.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83