Hey Indian fans...for what its worth..re: CRAIG STUMP STAYING AT WB!!

PNG1992

I was starting with the obvious. But now that you mentioned it I don't think they would have stomped a mud hole either. But we will never know. We can only argue. I think i know better and you think the same...So, we are at an impass...But i stand by my statement 3A to 5A...apples to oranges!!!!

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've looked at Faircloth and they have a small article in the Odessa newspaper talking about some of what he has done as the OC at the most historical HIGH SCHOOL in Texas. I haven't heard hardly anyone push for this guy, and he's only coached at Westlake Powerhouse, Highland Park powerhouse and now OP. He's been right there with the HC at these places. This is my dark horse if I had to pick one. I think we're getting hung up on one that didn't apply, and two who knows what thier real intentions are.

Exactly Scalp'em ! I think everyone is thinking there are some back door process for Stump in the works. I wonder why would Vance and CCC coach want to leave what they have created at their schools ? My gut says, hey let me apply and see if I can get everyone scared and upset and hey maybe they will throw some serious money my way and make me want to stay !  WOOL OVER EYE'S FOLKS ! So if you had to drop Stump, Vance and CCC Coach out of the pic then who would you think would be the best candidate for our HC postition ?  I truly believe at this point in time you really have to think outside of the box of these 3 coaches !

Didnt the brook stomp a mud hole in central this year(you remember central, the team that went so deep in the playoffs and lost on a" bad call". And the last time we played Nederland and they won the district title we bet them 50 to 7...4A to 5A no match!!

However, it still doesn't mean that a 1A, 2A, 3A or 4A coach can't be successful at the 5A level.  Afterall, Stump was successful at a 3A private school.  Just another thought.

Craig stays at WB. He loves 5A ball. He loves the 9th graders coming thru....could be his best team yet.

I'm glad that somebody is stating the obvious besides me. I said that two days ago, but nobody will listen to me. Stump is staying at WB. He has had better offers than PN-G in recent years, but has chosen to stay at the Brook. Good luck with your hirings, Indians.

Didnt the brook stomp a mud hole in central this year(you remember central, the team that went so deep in the playoffs and lost on a" bad call". And the last time we played Nederland and they won the district title we bet them 50 to 7...4A to 5A no match!!

Who beat Dickinson in the regular season? You're right about the Central game and this district was very weak this year from top to bottom with my NDNS being at the bottom. The ones I mentioned before would've whipped WB, and that I promise.

Good evening, everyone.  I see the conversation is "lively" as usual.  I don't think PNG is "racial" at all, by any means. As far as never having an African American coach, maybe none have applied, or if they did, credentials came into play. Ok, PNG not releasing the list was a heated debate. Now, PNG HAS released the list, and like fresh meat thrown to a pack of wolves, the applicants are being scrutinized.  Added to this, the argument that some think PNG is racial!  C'mon guys, its ok to disagree, but not be disagreeable. We're all grown folk here, lets show some respect.  And, Craig Stump.....a GREAT guy whose ears must be burning off from all the talk about him.  Whether he applied or not, does not matter.  The PNG board will make the ultimate decision and we will ALL have to live with it!  Now, draw the line in the sand and lets all get along!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83