Hey Indian fans...for what its worth..re: CRAIG STUMP STAYING AT WB!!

PNG1992

IF PNG gets Stump, I don't believe there will be one empty seat in the new stadium until the last second tics off the clock.

Does that mean if PNG Doesnt get Stump then no one will show up to the games?  I feel sorry for whoever your coach is going to be.  He is not going to be given a "Fair" chance because of you guys that have this man-festation for Stump.  I am all for you guys getting excited about a particular coach, but he hasnt even applied.  If this was who the board really wanted, then why have coaches apply at all.  At least let Stump turn the Job down and then have applicants apply.  Instead you have Coaches apply and have them travel for interviews, but you want to hire someone that didnt apply?  It doesnt make sense to me, but then again I never understood the obsession PNG has with itself anyway.

Awwww....the "negativity".......NEVER ceases to amaze me! 

First of all, only a couple of people on here are getting THAT excited about Stump as you say.  Each of the applicants come with thier on credentials that should be given a 'fair' shot at the job.  Could be Garrett, Faircloth, Danaher, who knows.....BUT one thing for sure.....THE STANDS WILL BE PACKED WITH THE FAITHFUL THAT BLEED PURPLE AND WHITE....THAT....YOU CAN TAKE TO THE BANK!

PNG...."SIMPLY.....THE BEST !"

To watch Football or Boxing in the Stands?

Awww...the "negativity"!  NEVER ceases to amaze me!

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF PNG gets Stump, I don't believe there will be one empty seat in the new stadium until the last second tics off the clock.

Does that mean if PNG Doesnt get Stump then no one will show up to the games?  I feel sorry for whoever your coach is going to be.  He is not going to be given a "Fair" chance because of you guys that have this man-festation for Stump.  I am all for you guys getting excited about a particular coach, but he hasnt even applied.  If this was who the board really wanted, then why have coaches apply at all.  At least let Stump turn the Job down and then have applicants apply.  Instead you have Coaches apply and have them travel for interviews, but you want to hire someone that didnt apply?  It doesnt make sense to me, but then again I never understood the obsession PNG has with itself anyway.

First of all, only a couple of people on here are getting THAT excited about Stump as you say.  Each of the applicants come with thier on credentials that should be given a 'fair' shot at the job.  Could be Garrett, Faircloth, Danaher, who knows.....BUT one thing for sure.....THE STANDS WILL BE PACKED WITH THE FAITHFUL THAT BLEED PURPLE AND WHITE....THAT....YOU CAN TAKE TO THE BANK!

Wow. Now THAT is classy, huh?  ::)

YankeeDawg, NDNWarrior and other fellow PNG supporters. I'm not lying when I say that the coach in question may have interest. He may have even had contact with the sup... He may have had some info sent to Admin, building about himself...The committee and Dr. Randall just need to know if you would supportbringing him in and extending the interview process a bit. I can only advise you to email her. I can not how ever post her email address anymore. I will strongly advise you to email her and let her know that you only want what is best for PNG and if that means interview one more candidate...So be it.

Of course I don't have no dog in this hunt what soever but be warned PN-G fans:  Sissy Ball is coming to the Reservation if Stump is hired plus he needs his assistants plus some hellified talent to make this go.  Think about all the talent that went to Brook these last 4-5 years.  Chaison, Williams, Chaivous, Louis, Micheals, the Falgout Bros., I can go on and on but Stump would win around here but as soon as he got into the Houston Burbs, WB would get ran out of the stadium.  I don't know if MC can stand 2 Sissy Ball playing programs.  Doesn't work in PA either......

Wow. Now THAT is classy, huh?  ::)

Im am not so sure what is so un-classy about that?  Its called a joke... some of you fans are so sensative!!! Geesh, I guess I have been hardened by all the abuse I have taken being a Raider fan all the years of my life.

Of course I don't have no dog in this hunt what soever but be warned PN-G fans:  Sissy Ball is coming to the Reservation if Stump is hired plus he needs his assistants plus some hellified talent to make this go.  Think about all the talent that went to Brook these last 4-5 years.  Chaison, Williams, Chaivous, Louis, Micheals, the Falgout Bros., I can go on and on but Stump would win around here but as soon as he got into the Houston Burbs, WB would get ran out of the stadium.  I don't know if MC can stand 2 Sissy Ball playing programs.  Doesn't work in PA either......

So PNG and Nederland play "SissyBall"!  Awww....c'mon man, that's a cheap shot at the fellas that dress out each and every Friday night!

So PNG and Nederland play "SissyBall"!  Awww....c'mon man, that's a cheap shot at the fellas that dress out each and every Friday night!

I think he's referring to the spread offense if the new coach brings it in.

Well the Zone Read is a variation of the Spread.  Please understand that if Stump is hired, that's what's coming.  Right now, it's Smash Mouth @the Res.  Just a warning for those so high on Stump....

GoBigBlue......I've supported the Raiders in the past and if you look at the last two years posts, you will have proof of this.  As far as takin a joke, yeah, its kinda hard these days after ALL the "put-downs" about PNG and the fans there......thats ok, PNG will be back and will be back in a BIG way!

My BOY is BACK!!!! Now we talked about the smashmouth thing at PNG. Did it work the last 2 years? I can't believe you bashing my boy Stump like that. I wish you were here yesterday to defend me!!!!

Sup EC ;D  ;D ;D ;D.  And you know as well as I the benevlolent folk @PN-GISD won't allow Stump to bring what I like to call 'the 4 Horsemen of the Apocolypse' with him from WB.  You and I have had this discussion lol.......

So if Smash didn't work, what makes you think 3-5 WR sets with the OLine going backward on the snap will work.  I'm trying to image it and all I can see is pick 6's when Ozen and Central come to town....

I admit...I didnt get the whole "release the list or not releasing the list" whole thing, but as an outsider looking in, if there is a candidate that the school wants to hire...Talk to him first.  Why have coaches apply and interviewed that you have no intention on hiring?  Thats what confuses me, thats all.  But like I said, I am on the outside of this and I hope you guys get who you want so there wont be any excuses come saturday morning.  I weighed my two cents...good luck to you guys.

I brought the subject of the horseman coming to town and got called a racist!!! Let's not touch that subject!!!! But you will be glad to know the PNG supporters on this board said FINE... Whatever it takes!!!

I feel that the size of the PNG athletes will play into their favor with the spread. Just like big NED.

I brought the subject of the horseman coming to town and got called a racist!!! Let's not touch that subject!!!! But you will be glad to know the PNG supporters on this board said FINE... Whatever it takes!!!

I feel that the size of the PNG athletes will play into their favor with the spread. Just like big NED.

Ah young Grasshopper you have a point but:

If Ned didn't have Grogan, their running game would be as weak as it was last year.  Plus, they're right side was stout with 53 and 54@guard and tackle.  If PN-G has those type players coming up, more power to them.  You know my motto:  A soft O makes a Soft D.  As good as WB's been of late, the defense was always a weak spot......

NOT the D-ENDS BABY!!!!!

True.  Nos 5 and 10 from the '07 season were unblockable but WB was weak @the LB's and Secondary.  Again, Stump brings his brand of Sissy Ball to the Res, patience will have to be the virtue of the day....

I hear ya.  You have a love jones with Stump and that's understandable.  If PN-G would've made the switch and commited fully to Sissy Ball 8 years ago then maybe.  But adjustments have been made.  Not as potent as it once was 3 years ago.  Katy and Westfield, North Shore, Trinity, et al, still line up in the I formation and play lights out defense.  All of the Clear Creek ISD schools are running Wish/Flex bone.  Just something for PN-G fans to ponder wanting to hitch their wagon to Stump....

Any D or O that comes to PNG has to flexable to adjust to the talent of that particular year. I feel Craig's teams do that. If he stays at the brook do you think he's going to hand it to c**p as much as he did c-***e? Did not want to use the boys names. You know who I'm talking about.

No.  I don't know who WB has behind all that talent that's leaving.  That's what comes with the Spread.  It's more personel oriented than other traditional offenses.....

BTW I-Warrior, I was just playing.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83